Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

another dissatisfied phasenine customer

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2004, 07:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default another dissatisfied phasenine customer

so i ordered a front/rear lip combo for my '99 civic coupe back in early april. i receive an email after i request that they add a grill on to my order the day after that says that it will be on backorder. i figure that's reasonable. in june i get a package with ONLY a front lip and so i give them a quick IM and they say they will send the rear lip right out.

i wait another few weeks and no lip. i give them another e-mail and they tell me it will get sent out. to make a long story short, they have told me on at least 4 separate occasions that the rear lip was on its way, but would never give me a tracking number when i asked for it. whenever i IM i am told to wait while they look it up and they never get back to me. whenever i call the shop i am put on hold while they look it up until their phone system cuts me off.

it has now been a good 5 months since my credit card has been charged and i only have half of what i paid for (at least i got the half right?). casey told me it would have definitely definitely gone out about a month ago and so i send all the rest of my parts (mirrors, grille, skirts, etc.) to the paint shop assuming the rear lip would come in and so i could get it all done cheaper. i have since picked up everything and get to pay more to get just the rear done. they have wasted my time and money. their "great customer service" noted on their website... complete lie. i've heard great experiences with them... but also more than a few bad, and they already have a bad record with the bbb. if you live near the shop i'm sure it's fine... but if you live across the country... phasenine