Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Almost stolen...TAKEN FROM AZHT.NET

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 01:38 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Almost stolen...TAKEN FROM AZHT.NET

i posted this a little bit ago. fuuckk theives.

happend about an hour ago. 1 am. i was sitting on azht, heard a car..went outside an looked.

a red 94-2001 integra on what looked to be dumped on black slip streams with a few stickers on the driver side quarter panel glass and stock exhaust. license 372-wgd. or 375-wgd. something like that, i forget now. i told the cop.

they drove by one time, i had never seen the car before so i was suspicious.

they drove by again, this time going the other way. i was watching them the whole time. they went and pulled in backwards about 15 spaces down from me, shut off the lights..at the same time 2 dudes, one was either white or mexican, about 6 foot or less and a black guy, skinny about 6'4, walked by my upstairs balcony, which has a direct, straight across few to my car, about 50 feet away.

i knew what the expletive was going on, but didnt think the 2 dudes were with the integra.

i threw on some clothes, grabbed a weapon and got on the phone. when i went back out on the balcony, the dudes were gone and so was the integra.

so, i run outside to my car, jump in and as i turn the corner in my complex, theres the integra, sitting side by side with a silver/grey stock cavelier.

right then i ******* knew that the 2 dudes were in the cavelier but i couldnt see them because as i pulled up behind them the cavelier drove straight out of the complex.

i pull up next to the teg with them on my pass. side. 2 mexicans dudes, passanger looked shorter, under 6 feet, driver was fatter, around same height . the driver says "whats up" and i just stare at them, they pull off and i follow.

the cavelier is now about an 1/8th of a mile from the exit of my complex on the side street that my apt's are on.

HERES WHERE THEY MAKE THE **** OBVIOUS.

im behind the integra, he makes his first or second left down another side street..the cavelier is now at a stop sign, about a 1/4 mile from where we pulled out..the cavelier goes right. i get to the stop sign and the cavelier is down the street about a 1/4 mile..just rounding the curve..that was the last time i saw their lights. they were hauling ***, obviously to ditch me, which they did. they just ******* disappeared, probably turned down another side street but i didnt look, figured they were heading out to the main rd.

so, tweek got here before the ******* cops did..the cop was actually the coolest cop ive ever met. i showed him how easy it is to steal a honda, no keys involved. he was surprised.

glad im not a ******* idiot about my car and not so ******* naive, my car would probably be gone right now.

oh yeah, i yelled out to the integra as they turned, "dont try to steal MY car mother *******."

glad i scared them off before they could do anything because according to the cop, id be going to jail right now if i had done what i was planning on doing.
Old 10-18-2006, 01:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Almost stolen...TAKEN FROM AZHT.NET (strictly.business)

Damnnnn, i still would have beat them up or somehting :x
Old 10-18-2006, 01:46 AM
Banned

Default Re: Almost stolen...TAKEN FROM AZHT.NET (X291J)

how could i? they were all in cars.

and i would have gone to jail because by law they hadnt done anything.
Old 10-18-2006, 01:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Things happened as they were meant to....way to keep a semi cool head. I had a large fruit thrown at my car the other day during a pizza delivery as I was walking back to my car. I chased them down....got the license plate number and called the police. They picked them up about 4 hours later seeing them doing the same thing to a parked car. Do I believe in the system? Yeah...because they got a huge fine and they face lots of community service. Money and time....two things that are very valuable were taken from them....and that to me is satisfying.
Old 10-18-2006, 02:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Almost stolen...TAKEN FROM AZHT.NET (GTlvr82)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GTlvr82 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Money and time....two things that are very valuable were taken from them....and that to me is satisfying.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'd settle for kicking the **** out of them, or at least having them casterated and then treated with some electro shock therapy.
Old 10-18-2006, 02:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Almost stolen...TAKEN FROM AZHT.NET (broketuner-sol_si)

to each his own....
Old 10-18-2006, 04:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

"dont steal my car mother *******!" i liked that part. sad thing tis, i had an eg that was stolen back in the day, cops ended up finding it on some back street, STILL RUNNING! haha, it has been ran through, they stole all my **** that was inside, and i ended up havin to get a whole new stearing coloumn, pissed me off, if only i could been as lucky as u...