Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

all motor or turbo? Ls vtec turbo or Ls turbo? Gsr turbo or Ls vtec (or non vtec turbo)?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 11:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default all motor or turbo? Ls vtec turbo or Ls turbo? Gsr turbo or Ls vtec (or non vtec turbo)?

Hi everyone i need some feed back. I wanna build a motor but i don't know what way to go. Help me out. All coments apreciated. Thank you

all motor or turbo? Ls vtec turbo or Ls turbo? Gsr turbo VS. Ls vtec turbo (or non vtec turbo)?
Old 02-14-2007, 01:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: all motor or turbo? Ls vtec turbo or Ls turbo? Gsr turbo or Ls vtec (or non vtec turbo)? (che

well hey buddy if i help you out can you help me out.. first all i was wondering.. should i marry a white woman, black woman, half black woman, east indian woman, pakistinian woman, 1/16th everything woman, a man, a *******, or a hesheit, a dog a cat? i am really curious if u could pm me with ur info on the matter i will get back to u..

thanx alot
Old 02-14-2007, 01:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

^^ That wasn't me, but a friend on my account. Cunty bastage, isnt he? lol...

Anyways, out of the options you have listed, the opportunity is limitless.

If you are on budget, go turbo d16z6.
If you're not on budget and u got some cash, go turbo gsr. (of course, thats an opinion.)
Old 02-14-2007, 02:51 AM

Default Re: all motor or turbo? Ls vtec turbo or Ls turbo? Gsr turbo or Ls vtec (or non vtec turbo)? (che

all motor for reliability or daily drive? track or weekend *****... turbo. don't really know how to answer that question. depends on preference, i guess.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by allsho &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well hey buddy if i help you out can you help me out.. first all i was wondering.. should i marry a white woman, black woman, half black woman, east indian woman, pakistinian woman, 1/16th everything woman, a man, a *******, or a hesheit, a dog a cat? i am really curious if u could pm me with ur info on the matter i will get back to u..

thanx alot</TD></TR></TABLE>

you just kicked the **** outta a lot of newcomers on h-t, CONGRATULATIONS
Old 02-14-2007, 05:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by chewymonster &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hi everyone i need some feed back. I wanna build a motor but i don't know what way to go. Help me out. All coments apreciated. Thank you

all motor or turbo? Ls vtec turbo or Ls turbo? Gsr turbo VS. Ls vtec turbo (or non vtec turbo)?</TD></TR></TABLE>

1. How much money do you want to spend in total? (swap + mods)
2. Is this going to be a Daily Driver, Drag car or are you going for AutoX?

Ls Vtec and a GSR alone will cost you 3-4k and then a turbo set up depending on if you piece it together yourself or purchase a kit can run 1.5-3.5k i would imagine. I know you can find a B18b for about as much as you would a D16z6 (maybe a little more) and could piece together a turbo set up for around 1.5k if you take your time and find the right parts. I dont have much money so if it was up to me i would do the Ls-T. You can get enough hp out of it that should satisfy your speed addiction without breaking the bank too much. Just my .02
Old 02-14-2007, 05:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (allsho)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by allsho &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Anyways, out of the options you have listed, the opportunity is limitless.

If you are on budget, go turbo d16z6.
If you're not on budget and u got some cash, go turbo gsr. (of course, thats an opinion.)</TD></TR></TABLE>

very good said
x2
im going gsr turbo!
Old 02-14-2007, 06:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well this all really depends on how much u got in tha bank and ur hookups, im gunna build an ls-vtec and found a complete ls engine for 100$... i think its a sweet deal hah
Old 02-14-2007, 07:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i hate these noob questions. its your car do what you want. why go on a public forum and let people pick what your car is going to look or run like. if your question wouldve been stated in terms of reliabilty, budget, personal wants, thats different.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Not sure if I should even mention this has been covered 20 billion times..

LS-T IMO. Cheap and powerful.

or Z6-T, depends on your budget.

PS:
As sarcastic as allsho's friend's first remark was..I have to agree with him 150%.

It's all up to you man, NOBODY can decide for you.

It's seriously like asking what race/origin girl should I marry??

EDIT:
Reported - this has been covered an ASSLOAD....and it's ALL opinion so NOTHING will ever come of it...

Go search all the god knows how many topics about this...
Old 02-14-2007, 08:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Syndacate)

Or if you want a good opinion at least set some parameters and give us some info on what you intend to do with the car and what kind of budget you are on. Most of these threads are all open ended questions. This is just like the b16 vs. b18b thread that got restarted and went for another 6 pages of useless posts. Syndacate... you are the man. Always no bullshit from you... you speak your mind. But about the what kind of girl should you marry, i hear italian women are pretty hot so if you find one with tan skin and dark hair hook me up