Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion
View Poll Results: do you think that the hatch back will be done buy honda day in august...
no wont make it
0%
probably will if consitant time is worked on it
75.00%
maybe will but doubt it
0%
yes it will
25.00%
i will be at honda day.. n will not see the hatch there
0%
maybe maybe not..
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

95 CIVIC HATCH ... DOING A SWAP.. WOULD LIKE HELP DOING A LS-V SWAP... N PROGRESS

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 11:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 CIVIC HATCH ... DOING A SWAP.. WOULD LIKE HELP DOING A LS-V SWAP... N PROGRESS

95 civic hatch (EG)

before....

when i first bought the car it was completly stock!!

.................................................. .....................................
did a mini me vtec swap

90k on a sohc V..
LSD stock jdm d15y8 tranny
blueprint headers..
stock mounts with polyeurithene fill
chipped 28 2 step vtec pop at 38k
si rims
sumamoto all season tires..
apexi suspension
skunk2 2 " lowering springs
straight pipe 2n1/4
no cat
2-1/2 flat barrel cherry bomb..(went cheapo)
ex door panels w power windows
.... all that i just mentioned was the little upgrades i did when i bought the car n here some pix of when it was bought n when it transformmed little by little..

PIX ARE POSTED RANDOMLY SO I'LL EXPLAIN..
THE PIX OF WHEN THE CAR WAS RED WAS AFTER I GAVE IT A PAINT JOB.. THEN A COUPLE MONTHS AFTER THAT I RAN INTO A GOOD FRIEND NAMED A >>>>POTHOLE<<<<< WHICH MADE MY MOTOR SNAP A AXEL N BRAKE A MOUNT.. I WAS GOING 120 IN 4TH GEAR.. KINDA DECENT FOR A SINGLE CAM ON A P28...

WELL THE SINGLE CAM WAS SOLD FOR $600 WITH THE LSD TRANNY N THE CHIPPED ECU

THE CAR NOW HAS CUIRCUT 8 RIMS PAINTED NAVY BLUE.. THE HATCHY IS NOW PAINTED GLOSS IVORY.. IM DOING A LS-VTEC SWAP WITH A GSR HEAD N CTR INTERNALS.. THE BLOCK IS BUILT ALREADY N IM GOING TO BE RUNNING ON A CHIPPED P72 OR A HONDATA S200 EITHER ONE.. I HAVE A GSR TRANNY AND AM GOING TO DO A 3 LAYER HEADGASKET.. ALSO HAVE A MOROSO RACING OIL PAN.. AND DC HEADERS... 5 PUCK SPRUNG STAGE 4 CLUTCH. WITH A 1 LB FLY WHEEL...

OK WHAT I NEED IS HELP ON DOING THE VTEC FOR THE LS-V.. WILL MY OBD-1 SINGLE V WIRING WORK FOR THIS.. ITS A OB2- CONVERSION TO OBD-1

I ALSO NEED HELP ON HOW TO PUT THE HEAD ON AND IS THERE ANYTHING I NEED TO MAKE MORE COMPRESSION AND MORE HP??

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THE HELP.... I KINDA NEW TO THIS..

THANKS... MORE UPDATES ON MY HATCH...
Attached Images           
Old 03-31-2010, 11:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 95 CIVIC HATCH ... DOING A SWAP.. WOULD LIKE HELP DOING A LS-V SWAP... N PROGRESS

I just did LS/V what ctr internals you running? I got a ctr intake cam and had to run dual valve springs pulls hard as f**k though!! If you running obd2 engine harness its all good Im running that on my 93 coupe and everything plugged right in except knock sensor and evap but both are unplugged and no cel and she pulls hard!! If you want to use your obd1 engine harness you gotta swap injectors. Definately invest in some arp head studs and if you fully building your motor invest in some arp rod bolts that is the weak point in LS/V. You're gonna need vtec conversion kit (dowels, sandwich plate, oil line to back of head, and plug bottom of head). Also gonna need a gsr timing belt and water pump. Get a chiltons and start cranking!
Old 03-31-2010, 11:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 95 CIVIC HATCH ... DOING A SWAP.. WOULD LIKE HELP DOING A LS-V SWAP... N PROGRESS

Originally Posted by CleanazzEJ1
I just did LS/V what ctr internals you running? I got a ctr intake cam and had to run dual valve springs pulls hard as f**k though!! If you running obd2 engine harness its all good Im running that on my 93 coupe and everything plugged right in except knock sensor and evap but both are unplugged and no cel and she pulls hard!! If you want to use your obd1 engine harness you gotta swap injectors. Definately invest in some arp head studs and if you fully building your motor invest in some arp rod bolts that is the weak point in LS/V. You're gonna need vtec conversion kit (dowels, sandwich plate, oil line to back of head, and plug bottom of head). Also gonna need a gsr timing belt and water pump. Get a chiltons and start cranking!

Thanks bro.. n yea i already have the oil lines.. the timing kit for a gsr.. i knew i still neede injectors and the studs also when i run the obd1 wiring will i need a new wire for that knocksensor.. n what is a knock sensor?
Old 04-01-2010, 12:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ericks2dope4u
Thanks bro.. n yea i already have the oil lines.. the timing kit for a gsr.. i knew i still neede injectors and the studs also when i run the obd1 wiring will i need a new wire for that knocksensor.. n what is a knock sensor?
correct me if im wrong i dont think LS dont have knock sensor im not a motor expert lolz
Old 04-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ericks2dope4u

You shouldnt have a knock sensor if you runnin a LS bottom I think they only came on GSR and newer B16s but anyone correct me if Im wrong dont wanna give bad info
Old 04-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

dum *** poll