Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

95 Civic Ex 3psi turboed, really sluggish before boost, really sluggish under boost

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2002, 05:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 Civic Ex 3psi turboed, really sluggish before boost, really sluggish under boost

95 Civic Ex 3psi turboed, really sluggish before boost, really sluggish under boost this began happening about 2 weeks ago. This turbo kit has been on my car for 1 month. I have an upgraded fuel pump, and new fuel filter.
I put the new fuel filter on 3 days ago. On the night that I installed the new fuel filter the car ran perfectly, the day after, it was back to being sluggish again.
Please help.
Old 06-08-2002, 05:49 PM
Trial User

Default Re: 95 Civic Ex 3psi turboed, really sluggish before boost, really sluggish under boost (undercoverS

I've never even heard of running 3psi on a turboed car......
Old 06-08-2002, 05:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 95 Civic Ex 3psi turboed, really sluggish before boost, really sluggish under boost (undercoverS

We are trying to fix a problem we are having. Thanks, but no thanks for your ignorant comment. Because you never heard of something does that mean it doesn't exist?
Old 06-08-2002, 06:08 PM
Trial User

We are trying to fix a problem we are having. Thanks, but no thanks for your ignorant comment. Because you never heard of something does that mean it doesn't exist?
Chill out man i was just making sure you didn't make a typo. Sorry if you took my comment the wrong way i didn't intend to offend anyone.

With that said make your questions clear. Are you running 3psi because you are

having a problem, or do you always run 3psi? If you always run that psi why so

low?

Travis
Old 06-20-2002, 12:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

My badd, didn't mean to offend you either, it is just that many people question why running only 3psi and it gets really annoying. I am running 3psi because I wanted to make sure everything was ok before going higher with the boost.
I have always run 3psi and the car was really strong, like beating on GSRs kind of strong and all of a sudden one week it just began extremely hesitant and it has even shut off on me before.

I will appreciate you help and didn't mean to take it the wrong way, THANKs.