Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

93 del sol si with H22 swap

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 01:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 del sol si with H22 swap

I am wanting to find out what will interchange not only motor wise but also body/interior as well.....

like I'd like to change out my center console/arm rest for a more up to date look preferably something with a cup holder I know somethings would need to be modified to fit tho........

and motor wise I am not sure if it is possible to swap s2k engine internals into my H22 and use the exhaust system from the s2k on my del sol of would need to be modified to fit i'm sure?

So tell me your opinions
Old 08-03-2009, 01:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: 93 del sol si with H22 swap

Originally Posted by sh3d3vilinme
like I'd like to change out my center console/arm rest for a more up to date look preferably something with a cup holder I know somethings would need to be modified to fit tho........
Leave it alone. del Sols have a unique armrest. The only thing I see remotely fitting (with lots of modification) or looking good is an S2K console.

There's just nowhere to put a cupholder in the console (besides stock location. Even if you could put a cupholder in the console anywhere else, it would be in the way of your arm when you shift.

and motor wise I am not sure if it is possible to swap s2k engine internals into my H22
no

and use the exhaust system from the s2k on my del sol of would need to be modified to fit i'm sure?
no, the piping is completely different and dual exhaust on your del sol will look horrible.