Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

'92 Civic 4dr

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 10:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '92 Civic 4dr

I may be getting my hands on a stock 92 Civic 4dr with a B16A2. What should I do to the motor first and where do I find anything for it? Seems its getting harder to find B16 Parts and easier to find D16 parts. In case you are wondering how its a stock sedan with a B16, its an EDM model, Black on Black. I would like some easy power first, just to get her up to the 170-180 I have been used to for the last 2 years.

The car is real clean, one small ding on hood, great paint, clean interior almost new looking and low mileage.
Old 05-03-2007, 10:09 AM

Default Re: '92 Civic 4dr (c_riggan)

Turbo
Old 05-03-2007, 10:52 AM

Default Re: '92 Civic 4dr (Cameron60)

Turbo is deff. on my list of things to do, but I want something abit cheaper to start, something will have to be there anyway and work in conjuntion with the turbo whenever it is ever purchased. Was thinking a head job, but still out of price range right after the purchase of the vehicle.

Plans are as follows:

Pretty much stock body, maybe a lip on the front or so. smoothed out and shaved, anything that sticks out at all. I want smooth and sleek, low, and FAST. I want the car to look like an ordinary lowered civic family car thats well taken care of, but blow the doors off anybody who wants a quick kill.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:51 PM

Default Re: '92 Civic 4dr (c_riggan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by c_riggan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Turbo is deff. on my list of things to do, but I want something abit cheaper to start, something will have to be there anyway and work in conjuntion with the turbo whenever it is ever purchased. Was thinking a head job, but still out of price range right after the purchase of the vehicle.

Plans are as follows:

Pretty much stock body, maybe a lip on the front or so. smoothed out and shaved, anything that sticks out at all. I want smooth and sleek, low, and FAST. I want the car to look like an ordinary lowered civic family car thats well taken care of, but blow the doors off anybody who wants a quick kill.</TD></TR></TABLE>

one of the last things i would do is shave the body...
you can go ahead and make preperations for the turbo like i/and exhaust, dont bother with a header since youll be dithcing it anyways once your turbo. a head job isnt neccessary b16 heads flow nicely maybe a new intake mani will free up some hp and will help a turbo motor a lot.

just some ideas