Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

90% of the posts on this forum belong in Appearance/Cosmetic!!!!

Old 02-12-2004, 08:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 90% of the posts on this forum belong in Appearance/Cosmetic!!!!

What the hell is going on in this forum?!?!?! Almost every friggin' thread is "pics of my car" "look at my ride" etc...

Housekeeping is needed.

Sorry, just venting after I saw WAY to many pic posts on one page.

Grrrrrrrr
Old 02-12-2004, 08:45 PM
I want to be MADE into Ice-T

Default Re: 90% of the posts on this forum belong in Appearance/Cosmetic!!!! (gamby)

Old 02-12-2004, 08:46 PM
Pooping on children

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default if your really mad say something to tom(gamby)

dude calm down, breathe, have a
Old 02-12-2004, 08:46 PM

Default Re: 90% of the posts on this forum belong in Appearance/Cosmetic!!!! (gamby)

oh, the E-Rage is so thick.

in before lock.
Old 02-12-2004, 08:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

why dont you try pming a mod? topics like this just add to the garbage in the forum.
Old 02-12-2004, 09:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I agree. alot of the posts seem to belong to either A/C or GD/D

just me I guess!!! Tech info should include Tech stuff not jsut pics of look at my ride!!!

hense: DC2EGHB Honda-Tech Member Check out my car....
Old 02-12-2004, 10:08 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gamby &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> What the hell is going on in this forum?!?!?! Almost every friggin' thread is "pics of my car" "look at my ride" etc...

Housekeeping is needed.

Grrrrrrrr </TD></TR></TABLE>

posts like this belong in the cry baby forum!
Old 02-12-2004, 11:43 PM
Trial User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gamby &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> What the hell is going on in this forum?!?!?! Almost every friggin' thread is "pics of my car" "look at my ride" etc...

Housekeeping is needed.

why do you think most of the ol skool members are not even around anymore?? gosh this has to be like the first time i posted on normal forums other than classifieds in like almost a yr
Old 02-12-2004, 11:50 PM
Trial User

Default Re: 90% of the posts on this forum belong in Appearance/Cosmetic!!!! (ITRinEJ1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ITRinEJ1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

why do you think most of the ol skool members are not even around anymore?? gosh this has to be like the first time i posted on normal forums other than classifieds in like almost a yr </TD></TR></TABLE>

Word!
Old 02-12-2004, 11:52 PM

Default Re: (OOsi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by OOsi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">he's right though... every other post is something like look at my new ride, or my new hatch, or look at my new wheels or something stupid like that. im personally tired of seeing this **** too!</TD></TR></TABLE>

preach!!!
Old 02-13-2004, 06:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I agree, most of the threads here belong somewhere else.

I wish we could do some housekeeping and clean some of this crap out. (hint hint moderators)

That, and a recent crop of noobs not reading forum rules or using search also helps clutter this place up.
Old 02-13-2004, 06:37 AM
at the jetties fishin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: 90% of the posts on this forum belong in Appearance/Cosmetic!!!! (Revolveu2)

As well as this stupid ******* vent post!!! it's not tech!!! it has no reason to be here!!!

you stupid bastard quit adding to the junk in here!!!!!

rawr!! motha fukin rawr!!!
Old 02-13-2004, 06:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (OOsi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by OOsi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...every other post is something like look at my new ride, or my new hatch, or look at my new wheels or something stupid like that. ...</TD></TR></TABLE>

This is a sign that owning an EG is becoming a fad....
Old 02-13-2004, 06:56 AM

Default Re: 90% of the posts on this forum belong in Appearance/Cosmetic!!!! (ITRinEJ1)

it's winter! the amount of tech threads will just naturally get replaced up with "boredom pics", "Look at these new thangs!!". It's just a fact of life. I can't understand how you guys are this worked up over the "sudden" abundance (if you can even justify calling it that) of pic and just boredom threads. Chill out.
Old 02-13-2004, 07:29 AM

Location: Kills Official Truck Quality Assurance Manager, USA
Default Re: 90% of the posts on this forum belong in Appearance/Cosmetic!!!! (GARBhatch.)

I like to come in here and help out with people if they have any questions. But damn their is hardly any questions besides who do you think will win, check my ride, or some other bs? I know it is winter but their are alot of people on this board that are not affected by winter weather.

Its Friday I need a
Old 02-13-2004, 07:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Well I'm tired of seeing these dumb *** threads.
Old 02-13-2004, 08:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 90% of the posts on this forum belong in Appearance/Cosmetic!!!! (96hb)

I agree, showing your car off, and even new paintjobs and rims, etc. DEFINATELY belong in the appearance forum.

Its becoming SOOO difficult to look through these posts to find good information because theyre so bogged down with BS posts of "oh look at my car! i got it painted and put rims on it"
Old 02-13-2004, 08:28 AM
Global Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: 90% of the posts on this forum belong in Appearance/Cosmetic!!!! (97civicracer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 97civicracer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I agree, showing your car off, and even new paintjobs and rims, etc. DEFINATELY belong in the appearance forum.

Its becoming SOOO difficult to look through these posts to find good information because theyre so bogged down with BS posts of "oh look at my car! i got it painted and put rims on it"</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well well well your total of 98 days of membership makes your comments worth nothing.

97civicracer has been a member for 98 days.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eg forum rules &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">EDITED 4/2/03 - PICS OF YOUR CARS ARE WELCOME, BUT IF YOU ***** YOUR CAR OUT AS IN POST NUMEROUS TOPICS WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME I'LL MOVE/LOCK/DELETE YOUR TOPICS AND DOCK % POINTS ACCORDINGLY.

If you don't like the pics threads then <FONT SIZE="4">SKIP THEM</FONT>. I'm tired of people constantly dogpiling on pics posts SAYING "WRONG FORUM NOOB, ETC" when the rules never stated NO pics topics, just hopefully that they'd be more tech-oriented than "look at my tinited wondows y0!" or whatever.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Tom is the moderator of this forum not you all.
No where in those rules did it say ''hey lets just be a dumbass and make a thread about how i dont like the rules of the eg forum'' If you dont like them then simply DO NOT post here.

Cry me a river then build yourself a bridge and get over it.

Old 02-13-2004, 09:15 AM
Former Moderator

Received 54 Likes on 29 Posts

Like I stated in the other topic, 80% of the forum WANTED pic topics in here.

Shall I repoll again?
Old 02-13-2004, 09:19 AM
Global Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: 90% of the posts on this forum belong in Appearance/Cosmetic!!!! (B18C5-EH2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B18C5-EH2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Like I stated in the other topic, 80% of the forum WANTED pic topics in here.

Shall I repoll again?</TD></TR></TABLE>

No, tom majority rules.
80% to 20% is definetly overruled.

But could you let the other 20% of people let them know they're wasting there & our time making topics such as this?

Topics suchas this start arguments,fuding,debates that have all been previously settled.

It wouldnt be normal if you couldnt post a pic of your EG in the EG forum.

Now it would be very different if we notice someone ''whoring'' there car out as you explained in the rules.

Old 02-13-2004, 09:26 AM
New User

Default Re: 90% of the posts on this forum belong in Appearance/Cosmetic!!!! (USDMDC2)

This thread belongs in general discussion... Sweet irony...
Old 02-13-2004, 09:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Housekeeping is needed.

Member since 3-9-2001 and you didn't read https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=278663 ?
Old 02-13-2004, 09:38 AM

Default Re: 90% of the posts on this forum belong in Appearance/Cosmetic!!!! (976)

exactly, what a gay thread, who cares if there are pics here, scroll past the damn things. You lazy ******* bastards
Old 02-13-2004, 09:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 90% of the posts on this forum belong in Appearance/Cosmetic!!!! (USDMDC2)

Modified by nextelbuddy at 11:07 AM 2/13/2004
Old 02-13-2004, 09:51 AM
Vice President/CEO

Default Re: 90% of the posts on this forum belong in Appearance/Cosmetic!!!! (nextelbuddy)

I agree with Tom. Majority rules. If you don't like it.. don't click.

Better yet, take your whiney asses else where.

h-t and tom.

wasting space on a forum??? YOUR WASTING OUR TIME.

get over it.

Pictures are fine..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 90% of the posts on this forum belong in Appearance/Cosmetic!!!!