Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

2000 ls vtec turbo 11k miles on motor setup CHEAPPPPPPPPPP in nj

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2004, 12:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 ls vtec turbo 11k miles on motor setup CHEAPPPPPPPPPP in nj

Hello i have a 2000 silver civic coupe which was an ex but now is modded. The engine is made up of an integra LS bottom,Civic SI head, Civic SI transmission, the car has a brand new ACT XTR clutch kit, Clutchmaster flywheel.The car has an ODB1 computer with a hondata chip in it and its attached to a hondata computer as well, the wiring harness for the computer was modified so that when u are in a bad neighborhood you are aloud to take your computer with you.The engine also has PHANTOM GRIP LSD, eagle rods, endyn pistons,cams,gears,pulleys,aem fuel rail,fuel injectors,fuel regulators. 3.5" core for intercooler which is by spearco, new spark plugs, it also has a hiyami exhaust system with custom piping. The exhaust also has termal rap around the beginning of the exhaust and it also has an upgraded oilpan.

The car has a turbonetics turbo, tial blow off valve and a tial westgate.The car was blueprinted and it was bored the car has coilovers and springs. The car has everything modded on it the only stock part in the engine is the block where the crank shaft is everything else inside is modded. It has dc sport strut bars front and back. This civic is a DOHC V-tec.

The car also has 8000k hids, projector headlights, Carbon fiber hood. The car also has all the necessary guages it needs such as the following tach,pyrometer,boost,air/fuel ratio,oil. and etc, it also has an Apexi AVR-C controller. the car has multiple color indaglo lights, it has si cluster, si seats. the car also has a fire extinguisher on the passenger side against the piller.

The car on the outside has an SI wing, black snowflake rims. The whole trunk is dynomated. The inside of the car has 6 speakers that are getting the power from the kenwood headunit which is an indash cd/casette player, the 6 speakers are powered up to a 800 watt rockford fostgate amp and there is also 2 compastators in the trunk the wiring for subs is already there al you need to do if get another amp and subs. The cars shell has 55,000 miles on it but the motor alone has only 11,000 miles im looking for $13,000 or b/o i know there is some stuff that i did not list the car has more then i listed. the car is pushing about 290hp@7psi. Please let me know if you are intrested this car you can email me at paktyson@aol.com or im me, thank you for your time and cooperation.
~Mo
Old 05-17-2004, 12:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 2000 ls vtec turbo 11k miles on motor setup CHEAPPPPPPPPPP in nj (XxKingZofPaki03x)

You have enough posts to advertise in the classifieds section bro.
Old 05-17-2004, 12:42 PM
Trial User

Default Re: 2000 ls vtec turbo 11k miles on motor setup CHEAPPPPPPPPPP in nj (rodrez)

LockDown!