Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

1995 Civic Vs 1992 honda Accord

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 10:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 Civic Vs 1992 honda Accord

I have a 92 accord and a guy is selling me his civic. I told him to od an even trade what do you guys think? I thinl its a sweet deal. Let me know what yall think
Peace
Old 10-10-2007, 10:29 PM

haha, let the flaming begin.

but just so i can say i helped, let me break it down for you.

a. We have no idea the condition of either of these cars. You may have a very well maintained accord and he may have a piece of **** civic. We'd need a little more information to make the decision, but don't let me give you the wrong idea, because no matter what you say, no one will care. This isn't tech-related at all and shouldnt be on Honda-TECH.
which brings me to my next point.
B. It shouldn't be up to the people on the internet what YOU drive, as we won't ever get close to driving whatever you decide to keep/trade/buy. Make a decision that best fits you.
and C. if you do end up trading, good find of an idiot who would trade a civic for an accord, as i'm kinda biased and hate accords for one reason or another.

either way, this may be the nicest post you see regarding what we think.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Honda615)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Honda615 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">haha, let the flaming begin.

a. We have no idea the condition of either of these cars. You may have a very well maintained accord and he may have a piece of **** civic. We'd need a little more information to make the decision, but don't let me give you the wrong idea, because no matter what you say, no one will care. This isn't tech-related at all and shouldnt be on Honda-TECH.
B. It shouldn't be up to the people on the internet what YOU drive, as we won't ever get close to driving whatever you decide to keep/trade/buy. Make a decision that best fits you.
and C. if you do end up trading, good find of an idiot who would trade a civic for an accord, as i'm kinda biased and hate accords for one reason or another.

either way, this may be the nicest post you see regarding what we think.</TD></TR></TABLE>

yep just wanted to say he's pretty right lol!
Old 10-11-2007, 01:42 AM

Default Re: 1995 Civic Vs 1992 honda Accord (arayam1624)

I have a 92 accord and a 94 del sol - it completely depends on what you're doing with the cars as to which is better. The del sol handles better, gets better mileage around town, and has a much better power to weight ratio. The accord carries more people more comfortably, has a much tourquier enginer (better drivability), gets better freeway mileage, and is more comfortable for long trips.

It's up to you. Which car do you like better?
Old 10-11-2007, 03:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (GSR_hatch936)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Honda615 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">haha, let the flaming begin.

either way, this may be the nicest post you see regarding what we think.</TD></TR></TABLE>

x3

"Hey guys im having dating problems at home and i dont know what dog to get next week...can you guys help me out? you know since it is honda tech and all...oh and im unable to make my own decisions because i dont know **** about cars so what sw33t body kit can i buy for my sw33t accord....peace brother.... "

Seriously...this is tech related site and they have a off-topic thread at the bottom for a reason...