Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

***STOLEN*** Blue 2000 SI Civic *** Completely stock***

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 07:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***STOLEN*** Blue 2000 SI Civic *** Completely stock***

I am helping a friend retrieve her car back.

She's not a tuner/show or racer. She just drive this car and she needs this car for work. It was stolen in front of her apartment and it was discovered missing this morning. This would be around the 94 freeway /College area in San Diego, Ca.

Please contact me via email @ put3ska@gmail.com for any information leading to the location of the car.

It's a 2000 Honda Civic Si Electric Blue? (not sure what's that blue called).

License Plate # 4MHC97

I'll post pictures if it helps but it's a completely stock car and showing age.

Thank you for your help

Modified by 4agze at 9:09 AM 8/1/2007
Old 08-01-2007, 08:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ***STOLEN*** Blue 2000 SI Civic *** Completely stock*** (4agze)

thieves
Old 08-01-2007, 08:37 AM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: ***STOLEN*** Blue 2000 SI Civic *** Completely stock*** (mikeycivic)

Sorry man, those cars are going to be extinct soon
Old 08-01-2007, 11:44 AM

Thanks. It's either been chopped or straight to TJ already. But she's hoping.
Old 08-01-2007, 12:18 PM
H-T White Ops

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

The color, fyi, is Electron Blue Pearl (aka EBP).

Good luck for your friend. Should she get it back, it might be worth her getting another car that doesn't scream "steal me" so loudly.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

too many hondas scream "steal me." all I can say is security, security, and more security.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:16 PM
MDM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (devney)

mine actually doesnt scream it whispers (steeaal mee)
Old 08-01-2007, 01:19 PM

Default Re: ***STOLEN*** Blue 2000 SI Civic *** Completely stock*** (4agze)

I just saw this on craigslist today.. In Denver though.

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/386882692.html
Old 08-01-2007, 01:22 PM
MDM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ***STOLEN*** Blue 2000 SI Civic *** Completely stock*** (tridim)

itll be crazy if sumone found their stolen car on craigslist... ill go and take the car and their gf lol
Old 08-01-2007, 01:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ***STOLEN*** Blue 2000 SI Civic *** Completely stock*** (MDM)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tridim &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I just saw this on craigslist today.. In Denver though.

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/386882692.html</TD></TR></TABLE>

I call BS on that post I think its fake
Old 08-01-2007, 01:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn
Old 08-01-2007, 03:07 PM

Yeah Damn indeed.
I sure hope it didn't drive to Denver in less than 8hrs and got posted as a part car he he.

Thank you all for keeping your eye out for this car.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:07 PM

Default Re: (NOFX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NOFX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The color, fyi, is Electron Blue Pearl (aka EBP).

Good luck for your friend. Should she get it back, it might be worth her getting another car that doesn't scream "steal me" so loudly. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks for the correction.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:05 PM
H-T White Ops

Default Re: (devney)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by devney &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">too many hondas scream "steal me." all I can say is security, security, and more security.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Stock for stock, not so much as the Si does. Other Hondas don't come in Steal Me Blue anyway.
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 4agze &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thanks for the correction.</TD></TR></TABLE>
No problem.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

fuking 3rd car stolen in 3 days america is wack when will this **** stop?
Old 08-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (scrooge)

sorry for the loss..but owning a honda comes with that risk....this should be a lesson to lock your stuff up good..invest in a good alarm and a couple kill switches..
Old 08-01-2007, 04:27 PM
Unceasing Measure

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by scrooge &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">fuking 3rd car stolen in 3 days america is wack when will this **** stop?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah...God forbid easy-to-steal cars are stolen Next time you decide to call this country "wack" you might want to consider that people in other countries are being bombed out of their homes and poisoned by their leaders. Just a thought.

OP - that car's never coming back. Insurance should cut her a big check with which she should be able to buy an automatic Camry with a V6 and AC so cold it can freeze the nipples right off her ****. That won't get stolen.
Old 08-01-2007, 05:01 PM
H-T White Ops

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by scrooge &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">fuking 3rd car stolen in 3 days america is wack when will this **** stop?</TD></TR></TABLE>
Stolen parts = cheap parts for the most part. Who doesn't want a cheap part, right?

Ahh, the number of times I've heard people say, "Yeah, it's probably stolen, but I got a great deal on it."
Old 08-01-2007, 05:02 PM

I had my first EBP EM1 stolen. I had it for a week. Totally stock. F thieves
Old 08-01-2007, 05:03 PM

Default Re: (GSR-T-)

It could be a teaser post they use to sell a constant flow of stolen Civic parts.

Now that I look at the ad, why would they part that car out? It looks pretty tight. It's gotta be either fake or a scam.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Archidictus)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Archidictus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yeah...God forbid easy-to-steal cars are stolen Next time you decide to call this country "wack" you might want to consider that people in other countries are being bombed out of their homes and poisoned by their leaders. Just a thought.

OP - that car's never coming back. Insurance should cut her a big check with which she should be able to buy an automatic Camry with a V6 and AC so cold it can freeze the nipples right off her ****. That won't get stolen.</TD></TR></TABLE>

ye true i understand and btw im at toronto up in canada dont get me wrong America is a nice country i have a couple relatives there which i do visit usually once a year but this car getting stolen atleast once a week is just the last time i heard of somebodys car getting jacked one of my freinds freinds cousin etc had their RSX stolen but it was recovered 2 days later with an empty tank and no stereo in it prolly just kids joyriding
Old 08-01-2007, 06:25 PM
H-T White Ops

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by scrooge &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

ye true i understand and btw im at toronto up in canada dont get me wrong America is a nice country i have a couple relatives there which i do visit usually once a year but this car getting stolen atleast once a week is just </TD></TR></TABLE>
It really does depend on where you are. Larger cities have heavier theft problems. Smaller towns have fewer people, less of an import community usually and fewer ******** willing to steal what they want.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NOFX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
It really does depend on where you are. Larger cities have heavier theft problems. Smaller towns have fewer people, less of an import community usually and fewer ******** willing to steal what they want.</TD></TR></TABLE>

agreed with everything u just said
Old 08-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Stouts 'n' Scotch

It's actually the third EPB EM1 stolen posted on H-T this week too.

*Thankful that I have a FBP one*

Hope she gets it back, they'll probably take the wheels, the seats and the stereo at least.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:59 PM
H-T White Ops

Default Re: (wiZCo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wiZCo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

It's actually the third EPB EM1 stolen posted on H-T this week too.

*Thankful that I have a FBP one*

Hope she gets it back, they'll probably take the wheels, the seats and the stereo at least.</TD></TR></TABLE>
I was at Honda today and a customer there mentioned to me that his 17-year-old son was thinking of getting an Electron Blue Si. He said they'd found one that was being sold by the original owner. I told him about Electron Blue only coming on the Si stock, and therefore it's the one color that if a thief sees, he knows it's 99% an Si and therefore likely has the DOHC VTEC motor, rear disk, etc. I told him about the theft of these cars and how the EX coupe has pretty much everything the Si has and could in the future be made to be as good as an Si (didn't mention it could be better).

I also told him in the event his son gets this car they were looking at, he should definitely invest in security for the car if he wants to keep it. So hopefully if he gets it, he'll add security or add to the existing security.

Quick Reply: ***STOLEN*** Blue 2000 SI Civic *** Completely stock***