Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

**** PASSWORD JDM.COM****

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 07:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **** PASSWORD JDM.COM****

they have their own EG flat moldings. They are cheaper, but are they as good and fit right?? does anyone have them that likey or dislikey?? I want to know if they are worth buying be for i do so. Thank You!!
Old 11-27-2005, 08:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: **** PASSWORD JDM.COM**** (ThePest)

they over price . i would same stick with OEM nothing beats that. try hmotors
Old 11-27-2005, 08:11 PM
NooB

Default Re: **** PASSWORD JDM.COM**** (dohcVTECeg2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dohcVTECeg2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">they over price . i would same stick with OEM nothing beats that. try hmotors </TD></TR></TABLE>

yup password will spred your cheeks and rape you till you bleed and then some more.
Old 11-27-2005, 08:17 PM

Default Re: **** PASSWORD JDM.COM**** (K SERIES)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by K SERIES &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

yup password will spred your cheeks and rape you till you bleed and then some more. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah look at the price of their strut tower bars

Only reasonably priced item i've seen is the c/f intake. Beats spending 300 for the J's racing
Old 11-27-2005, 09:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Wow.... Like buying OEM JDM parts aren't raping you enough.... I have the PasswordJDM thin side moldings for my EG and I have compared them side by side to Honda OEM JDM originals and they are identical. Pay more for OEM JDM HOP if you prefer but even though Password are expensive they aren't as expensive as the originals and they are the same thing. I guess it depends on how **** you are.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: **** PASSWORD JDM.COM**** (NineTwoSi)

LOL damn I had one simple question and everyone started baggin on passwordjdm I feel a little bad. I just wanted to know if they were worth buy compared to the $100+ OEM style. And I found one guy that thinks its worth it. Thanks
Old 11-28-2005, 11:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I would personally go OEM cause u know the fitment is perfect
Old 11-28-2005, 11:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: **** PASSWORD JDM.COM**** (egvtec)

you do have a point. but that is why i am askin around about them
Old 11-28-2005, 11:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i got my oem thin side moulding from password..
Old 11-28-2005, 12:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i know several ppl with them and they fit perfect. i would never get them tho, because the usdm ones does a better job of minimizing dings against my door and 1/4 panel and i have several to prove it.
Old 12-01-2005, 06:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: **** PASSWORD JDM.COM**** (AMECustom)

Man you guys need to stop hating on password. There **** is quality and at a lower price. If it was ebay price I wouldn't buy it but if it was like arc high I wouldn't buy it either lol. But were not talking about apc, tenzo, ebay ****. I mean damn it's quality **** at a low price and they put alot into R&D. OEM is over rated I refuse to pay aftermarket prices for stock parts. 250 for a radiator frame fine. 170 + paintjob for some lil plastic sidemoldings that let my car get dented up, your ****** trippin.
Old 12-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ThePest &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">LOL damn I had one simple question and everyone started baggin on passwordjdm I feel a little bad. I just wanted to know if they were worth buy compared to the $100+ OEM style. And I found one guy that thinks its worth it. Thanks</TD></TR></TABLE>

You have to remember where you're asking. On this board, many only look at price, not quality.
Old 12-01-2005, 07:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: With my POS D15B2, Whereever whenever, United States
Default Re: **** PASSWORD JDM.COM**** (rodrez.)

To be honest, back when it was jdm spec performance, it was an all around good deal.
Now passwordjdm is over rated and I guess the rent is killing them , since their move to california because their prices sky rockets, which is why i stay away from them.
If you're going to order something, make it worthwhile for the shipping you pay, I look at their struts bars and I laugh because they market them off as JDM when they are so NOT.
Old 12-01-2005, 10:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: **** PASSWORD JDM.COM**** (MugenHonda)

Decription of bars

Password:JDM front and rear strut tower bars, and lower tie bars. All our bars are hand made to specifications here in the US. Everything from the machining, tubing extrusion, welding, and coating. Each individual weld shows off our mark of quality and commitment to excellence. Be proud of the fact that when you buy Password:JDM bars, you are buying one of the best!

Notice how they said made in the US. . And its pretty much the same description for all there products

Don't hate cause they're like the only company to make a copy of a product and have it quality done. Your main and only gripe is your being cheap. Well the economy goes up. THere's such a thing as inflation. The thing I like about password is you get your bang for your buck. And if there's a problem they take care of it. NOt like J's where I got a bad valve cover and they were just like whatever. And then come to find out there valve covers are crap and they do them all like that. And I'm also waiting for parts for like 4 months. Also password hooks up ht mbrs to so don't hate .