Notices
Honda Civic (2016 - Current) 10th Generation Civic Forum Civic / Si / Type-R Discussions

Just picked up a Honda Civic Hatchback Sport and installed RED Badges

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2017, 08:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just picked up a Honda Civic Hatchback Sport and installed RED Badges

Super excited that I finally got my RED Honda Emblems for my Hatchback Sport. I did a small installation video in case someone wants to know how to do it. Apologize ahead of time as I received it super late in the mail and wanted to install it right away when daylight was nearly gone so the video is kinda of grainy.

Old 08-25-2017, 03:08 AM
Former Moderator

Received 54 Likes on 29 Posts
Default Re: Just picked up a Honda Civic Hatchback Sport and installed RED Badges

Dude I LOVE the fact that you were so excited that you immediately installed them. Awesome to take a video as well.

It's exciting that Honda finally made a car worth buying again after years of boring **** here in the U.S. We got my wife a 2017 Sonic Grey Sport hatch about a month ago, and it's been awesome so far. I might look for some smoked badges since the red doesn't flow as nicely with the Sonic Grey as it does your red, or other colors like white, black, and even Polished Metal Metallic.
Old 09-01-2017, 12:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Just picked up a Honda Civic Hatchback Sport and installed RED Badges

Originally Posted by B18C5-EH2
Dude I LOVE the fact that you were so excited that you immediately installed them. Awesome to take a video as well.

It's exciting that Honda finally made a car worth buying again after years of boring **** here in the U.S. We got my wife a 2017 Sonic Grey Sport hatch about a month ago, and it's been awesome so far. I might look for some smoked badges since the red doesn't flow as nicely with the Sonic Grey as it does your red, or other colors like white, black, and even Polished Metal Metallic.
Congrats on the Sonic Grey pickup!! That was actually my second color choice when the dealer told me there's only three reds left on the east coast that are 2017.
Old 09-02-2017, 11:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Is the red emblem colour matched, to the Civic's red? It certainly looks pretty close to the same in the video.