Notices
Honda Civic (2006 - 2015) 2006 - 2015 Civic Forums

SI keyed

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 07:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SI keyed

Well I have been keyed. Its not a huge mark but its deep. Its not even a inch long but its though the clear coat. I am going to have to wait to fix it, its on my driver side door.
Old 08-01-2006, 07:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Not even an inch long? You sure you were keyed and it wasn't just a rock?

I learned the hard way not to follow drifters in the mountains. My friend in his silvia kicked up a stone that put a half inch scratch in my door to the metal.

Sucks.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah generally if someone is going to key a car, they go from front to back, and usually more than once. This sounds more like someone opened a door and scratched it, or backed out too close and nicked it.

My car has been doored 3 times now... once was my friend, once was my dad, and once was a stranger while i was at work.

*sigh*.. its depressing. My touchup paint jobs arent the best either, but it prevents rust and is a lot less noticeable than whiteish metal spots where black paint used to be.
Old 08-02-2006, 05:11 AM

Default Re: SI keyed (. L i z)

That sucks. Sorry to hear the damage to your car.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Demonis &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">My car has been doored 3 times now... once was my friend, once was my dad, and once was a stranger while i was at work.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I hate when others are not watching what they are doing. At my work, I have been parking by all the other "nice" vehicles that take up 2 spots. Got plenty of room just in case something happens.

Old 08-02-2006, 08:17 AM

Default Re: (Demonis)

I thought it was just a door. But I do have a jealous exboyfriend running around he knows if he makes any damage too large and obvious I am going to definatly think its him. It doesn't really look like a door ding because of the placement.
Old 08-02-2006, 08:25 AM

Default Re: (. L i z)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by . L i z &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I thought it was just a door. But I do have a jealous exboyfriend running around he knows if he makes any damage too large and obvious I am going to definatly think its him. It doesn't really look like a door ding because of the placement. </TD></TR></TABLE>

What a bastard! And Honda hater! I say dump him and find someone who wouldn't disrespect you and your car like that.
Old 08-02-2006, 09:51 AM

Default Re: (Demonis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Demonis &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah generally if someone is going to key a car, they go from front to back, and usually more than once. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I'd have to agree with you - but honestly, i wouldn't doubt if someone would just key it just a little just to be a bitch about it
Old 08-02-2006, 10:02 AM

Default Re: (ghonnaherpalitis)

damn i hate it when people disrespect your car....thats why i never bitch at anyone when they **** me off...im always afriad theyll come after my car cause they know its something i love....i mean...what happening to beating each othe up? come kick my *** just dont touch my car!!!!!
Old 08-02-2006, 12:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (modifyORdie)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by modifyORdie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damn i hate it when people disrespect your car....thats why i never bitch at anyone when they **** me off...im always afriad theyll come after my car cause they know its something i love....i mean...what happening to beating each othe up? come kick my *** just dont touch my car!!!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah no kidding.... my scratches heal...the cars dont
Old 08-02-2006, 06:56 PM

Default Re: (modifyORdie)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ghonnaherpalitis &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I'd have to agree with you - but honestly, i wouldn't doubt if someone would just key it just a little just to be a bitch about it</TD></TR></TABLE>

exactally because people know how much of a perfectionist I am expecially about my car... and I see it everytime I get in. I would rather them try to punch me or something.... I heal
Old 08-07-2006, 01:34 PM

Default Re: SI keyed (. L i z)

Kick his *** Seabass!!
Old 08-07-2006, 01:59 PM

Default Re: (. L i z)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by . L i z &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">exactally because people know how much of a perfectionist I am expecially about my car... and I see it everytime I get in. I would rather them try to punch me or something.... I heal</TD></TR></TABLE>

oh man your not going to believe this....last week i had the ex parked at the mall next to a friend of mine. well, he left before i did and when i came back there was this HUGE damn truck parked like WAY close to me...well i didnt think anything about it....cause i thought people respect other peoples things...well anyways i was out in my car the next day and walked around the passanger side to get something out and theres a HUGE ding about the size of a half dollar or so on my back quarter panel...and im pretty sure it was that truck because it was pretty high up...im just hoping the dealer didnt notice it when i turned it back in...of course nobody left a note or anything saying they violated my car damn jerks
Old 08-07-2006, 06:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

if someone do this to me, i'll cry the entire day