Notices
Honda Civic (2006 - 2015) 2006 - 2015 Civic Forums

how do you disable seatbelt chime?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 03:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: how do you disable seatbelt chime?

Originally Posted by ajpturbopittsburgh
I love punching bunnies also. But even more I like to take the air cleaner off of my turbo and let it inhale the bunny and shoot chunky red goodness out of my exhaust onto people's cars as I smoke dem beeyatches.

I bought and own the car so if I want to disable the chime it's my perogative.

I've seen what IRONWORKER does and they are nuts! I don't know what scares those people! Clemsonhatch, ironworker would beat your *** if you told him to walk! haha

All you pole smokers forget that untill you pay my car payment/insurance or healthcare premium you don't get to tell me or others what to do. Trust me if you are draining the system on life support they will pull the plug. They even pulled the plug on the one retarded lady.

I wear mine. Not hating just saying.

Then maybe they should put a chime at McDonald's when you've ordered to many big macs and large soda's and you need $1000 dollars a month for diabetes medication. Those fat asses need to disarm the chime cause they can fit in a Honda seat with the belt on. THey make me sick when I see fat people stuffing their faces while they drive, with their fat backs and fat faces!
ROFL!! "I've seen what IRONWORKER does and they are nuts!" Hey thanks Mr.weld inspector! Alot od people dont know what i do for a living!!Its unlike any job and i cant see myself doing anything else. I love it!
Old 06-11-2009, 03:40 PM
New User

well thanks. i do wear my seat belt. all i wanted to know was how do you stop the noise. i hate it when i have to grab something in my wallet which is located in my back pocket to pay a toll or drive through. sorry that this was already talked about. i guess i didnt look hard enough in the 06-current.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:46 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Well see what ya done did! You got me all worked up and talking about shoving innocent bunnies head first into the impellar of my turbo to paint people's cars' behind me red from the bunny blood and guts
Old 06-11-2009, 04:40 PM
NO MERCY!

Originally Posted by ironworker
ROFL!! "I've seen what IRONWORKER does and they are nuts!" Hey thanks Mr.weld inspector! Alot od people dont know what i do for a living!!Its unlike any job and i cant see myself doing anything else. I love it!
What is it? Explosive Ordinance Disposal for the military?
Old 06-11-2009, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by RICO_
What is it? Explosive Ordinance Disposal for the military?
Naw we Erect Steel buildings, and walk beams all around crazy **** look on you tube they got a few good videos. We also build bridges,rollercoasters,launch pads for the space shuttle. In a nutshell anything with iron(steel)!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 06:27 PM

Check this out!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa0SFtmS--c
Old 06-11-2009, 06:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pretty cool job...2K a week isn't bad. You're used to risking your life so why bother with a seat belt. I see the logic.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I love punching bunnies also. But even more I like to take the air cleaner off of my turbo and let it inhale the bunny and shoot chunky red goodness out of my exhaust onto people's cars as I smoke dem beeyatches.

I've seen what IRONWORKER does and they are nuts! I don't know what scares those people! Clemsonhatch, ironworker would beat your *** if you told him to walk! haha

All you pole smokers forget that untill you pay my car payment/insurance or healthcare premium you don't get to tell me or others what to do. Trust me if you are draining the system on life support they will pull the plug. They even pulled the plug on the one retarded lady.

Then maybe they should put a chime at McDonald's when you've ordered to many big macs and large soda's and you need $1000 dollars a month for diabetes medication. Those fat asses need to disarm the chime cause they can fit in a Honda seat with the belt on. THey make me sick when I see fat people stuffing their faces while they drive, with their fat backs and fat faces!
Do you even think about what you type? You fell off the dumb tree one too many times...you are an embarrassment to these boards.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:37 AM

Location: In Diamond Bar, CA Brake Boosting like a Mother Focker!

WTF are you getting at? How the hell does it goe from a seatbelt to big macs at mcdonalds? You crazy brah
Old 06-12-2009, 10:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

with their fat backs and fat faces!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by 100miles+
WTF are you getting at? How the hell does it goe from a seatbelt to big macs at mcdonalds? You crazy brah
WTF if you read the thread i already helped the OP out. END of thread its just a bunch of B/S now.......
Old 06-12-2009, 11:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

please go ahead and not wear your seatbelt.
when you crash and get seriously injured or die,
just remember those people on here that told you
to always buckle up

and if you do crash and do not die,
your accident becomes a statistic and you will be added to reports
and the insurance companies will possibly raise premiums on the
8th gen civics.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:54 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by 100miles+
All I'm getting at is the chime is meant to remind you that you should put your seatbelt on in case you didn't know that you may be injured more seriously or even killed if you don't put it on. And at mcdonald's you might need to be reminded that you've had too many big macs and you should stop because you may get heart disease and get ill or worse yet be killed from a heart attack.

Same as with the seatbelt chime. What do you mean what am I getting at? It's just a reminder. You die instantly in a fatal crash but less tragically by eating yourself to death but what's the difference in the end? If you want to eat yourself to death, you are allowed. So if you choose not to wear your seatbelt, why shouldn't you be allowed also. So if there is a chime in the car, why not then have a chime at mickey dee's. It's hypocritical to do it in one place and not the other. Is it not?

Then don't mod your car, or road race at a track, or drag race at the quarter mile. Or ride a bike cause they all increase your odds of injury or death. Where do you stop then? If you aren't enjoying yourself then what's the point of living? Some people enjoy themselves more without the seat belt on. It's not for you to say what someone should or shouldn't enjoy.

Peace I'm done
Old 06-12-2009, 02:02 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by i-VTEC_DOHC
please go ahead and not wear your seatbelt.
when you crash and get seriously injured or die,
just remember those people on here that told you
to always buckle up

and if you do crash and do not die,
your accident becomes a statistic and you will be added to reports
and the insurance companies will possibly raise premiums on the
8th gen civics.
Ok then IVTEC, I want you to never tach out your gears or accelerate hard and stay out of vtec cause it's more dangerous to accelerate quickly instead of gradually. And if you wreck or hit something and hurt yourself don't say that we didn't warn you. Now you sound like that dude's mom.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Ok then IVTEC, I want you to never tach out your gears or accelerate hard and stay out of vtec cause it's more dangerous to accelerate quickly instead of gradually. And if you wreck or hit something and hurt yourself don't say that we didn't warn you. Now you sound like that dude's mom.
first off, nobody warned anyone about accelerating gradually.
now you're off topic and look like an idiot to this whole thread.

i like how u go from kissing my *** on the pm's to being the complete opposite on the public board
Old 06-12-2009, 07:42 PM
NO MERCY!

Both of you.......kiss MY ***!
Old 06-12-2009, 07:50 PM
NO MERCY!

You die instantly in a fatal crash but less tragically by eating yourself to death but what's the difference in the end?
Are you kidding? I'd rather be killed quickly and instantly than suffer through a painful massive heart attack and then live through it just to be stuck on hospital tubes, terrible food, and tons of rehab. And then there's the no having sex for "x" amount of time after a heart attack. Oh hell no!

That's like asking someone if they'd rather be executed by having their head cut off with a samurai sword or tied to a 500lb. steel ball and dropped off the side of a ship in the middle of the Atlantic.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:23 PM

im bringin this thread back from the dead!!!

AJP...

You were rambling cuz nobody really dies from eating big macs all the time.

Besides, many people eat big macs but they dont die.

Same for seatbelts, just cuz you dont wear it doesnt mean your gonna die a horrible death. But if that 80 percent chance happens and your ejected from your seat and your car happens to roll over your body and force big macs out your ***.

Well then you are FUC***
Old 10-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

What AJP said made sense man. I didn't read the second half of this thread months ago, but he's right. Big Macs do indirectly kill people. If you deny that, you're truly blind.

Everyone that has a license knows the importance of a seat belt; you instantly fail if you move your car without your belt on during your driver's license test. So why have a chime? If it is not habit by now, the chime probably won't do ****. I always put my seatbelt on, everytime I get into a vehicle.

I don't need a chime, but I'm not saying it should be completely removed. The car should remind you once. If the chime and the blinking light in the dash didn't convince you once, then a second, third or fourth time probably won't do the job either, because it's really freakin annoying and hard to ignore once...lol.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:31 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Oh jeeze I forgot about this thread it gave me a good chuckle again....I still love punching bunnies btw....

This thread did get all filled up with fail I love it tho
Old 10-02-2009, 12:31 PM

I havent been around for a few monts doggy, so I hopped right back where I left off.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Get aftermarket seats, trade your seatbelt chime for an airbag light on the dash (y)

I hate that chime too. I always wear my seatbelt but gawd it's annoying when I'm dropping a passenger off and it chimes til they get out of the car.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:17 AM
Trial User

Originally Posted by ironworker
Hey man PM and ill tell you how to do it. Its really simple and it makes driving your car that much better! To those who will bash keep it to yourself i dont care what you have to say about the issue.I buckle up when i dont feel safe, same as at work i wont tie off when im up on the iron somtimes 100 to 200 feet i only tie off when i dont feel safe! Its my choice not yall's...
how do you disable the seatbelt chime in a 2015 exl accord