Honda Civic (2001 - 2005) Coupe / Sedan / Hybrid (Includes Acura EL)

p0141

Old 08-24-2018, 08:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default p0141

So today i lengthened the o2 downstream sensor wires and soldered them instead of butt connect heat shrink and then taped them cleared the code and took it for a ride. check engine light stayed off cycled the key 4 or five times went for another ride no check engine went inside took a shower thinking im going to smog it now when i got back in started it po141 again how can i smog it if i cant keep erasing it every couple of hours the im moniters keep resetting every time i shut the light off HELP
Old 08-25-2018, 06:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: p0141

Your sensor could just be bad, or the wires may not have been soldered to the correct wires.
Old 04-10-2019, 03:10 PM
Trial User

ok here we go.... it's been two years without a cat, I'm using a spark plug kit with the O2 sensor, one day started raining check engine light came on for p0141, I'm thinking its O2 sensor, and I check the Ohms on it, it was bad so I changed it same thing. I checked the fuse number 4 and good but I still changed it, still samething. Voltage it is good on the o2 side ... WHAT CAN IT BE ... it's bank 2 ..... I JUST WANT THE CEL OFF
Old 04-12-2019, 09:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Use an OEM Honda O2 sensor. Denso is the make.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: