Notices
Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

Stolen em1 red si orlando,fl

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 06:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Stolen em1 red si orlando,fl

oh man you dont need full coverage for theft protection, you just need comprehensive insurance, that protects you against "acts of God" and theft, i would definately check with your insurance company to see if you had comprehensive at least and not just PIP
Old 01-27-2009, 07:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by MugenEkHonduh
Yeah they can take it, but they wont get far with the gps tracking device.Once my alarm is set off my gps calls my phone. From my laptop i can turn my car on/off, turn the lights on/off, unlock/lock the doors, pull up a satellite map and see where my car is going at all times. but yes if they want it bad enough they will get it.
LMFAO. right.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by The Sword
hey jsrc em1,

what kind of a half assed keyboard commando are you to come into a thread posted by a guy who just had his car stolen, tell him its his fault, and GLOAT that your car isnt stolen?

i hope your car never gets stolen, i hope it gets driven off a god damned bridge with you, your computer and your wireless router so you cant pollute the internet with your childish bullshit. 1 less little ***** hard parking his honda and talking crap on teh net sounds about good to me and every other swinging dick in here.
the sword is my new hero

keep this bumped guys!
Old 01-27-2009, 10:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

sorry to hear about the car.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Start looking for a cheap beater to get you around. sorry to hear about your car being stolen.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey jsrc em1,

what kind of a half assed keyboard commando are you to come into a thread posted by a guy who just had his car stolen, tell him its his fault, and GLOAT that your car isnt stolen?

i hope your car never gets stolen, i hope it gets driven off a god damned bridge with you, your computer and your wireless router so you cant pollute the internet with your childish bullshit. 1 less little ***** hard parking his honda and talking crap on teh net sounds about good to me and every other swinging dick in here.
Oh noes! You totally got me! You sound like the childish one by saying I should have my car driven off a bridge with my computer and me in it. Pretty mature of you there guy. Pretty mature indeed.

Read the posts again smart guy. I even quoted all the interactions between me and others. You seem to be getting on my case because I didnt kiss this guys ***** when his car got stolen. It super sucks, but its a fact of life.

Ever had your house burglarized? Yeah, I have. Now I keep all my doors and windows locked. I also have an alarm on the house. If my house gets broken into again and all my **** stolen it will not be my fault. If by chance that does happen I have insurance on all my ****. I am sure the same can be said about the OP from now on.

Yeah, its too bad his car is gone and I feel sorry for the guy, BUT when you own one of these cars you have to take the necessary precautions. This is common knowledge with ANYONE on this site from OG members to the 08 (and now 09) n00bs. If you reread my posts you will see thats what I was saying. I wasnt gloating, I was pointing out a hole in ChaseIntegras "hoping for the best" line by saying I still had my cars. My hatch has been broken into 2 times, once in front of my house and the other at school years ago. Since I take the necessary precautions I still have all my cars. I didnt cross my fingers and hope. I did something about it. Yeah, it would suck if one was gone, but at least I would know I had done all I could to keep it. I didnt just lock the doors and "hope for the best" as someone else said.

In a perfect world we would be able to leave our cars unlocked with wads of cash on the passenger seat and no fear of anything disappearing. We dont live in a perfect world now do we?

Originally Posted by JRSC EM1
Quit school? Do you not have insurance? Sucks about your car but its common knowledge that they are theft magnets. To not have insurance on a high theft vehicle would be one of the stupidest things to do, or to not do, EVER!

Originally Posted by SIRIUS
I keep saying it over and over. These cars are not cars you leave parked at the movies or at your apartment with no garage.
I totally agree with this. This is why my EM1 will stay in the garage until it sells. My EH2 has an alarm, along with an Autolock and removable steering wheel with hub lock on it anytime I leave it anywhere for any period of time.
This is true. Unless you leave your car in your garage there are no guarantees it will be there when you walk out in the morning. Thats why I said I use other parts in order to attempt to keep my cars mine.

Originally Posted by jdmasfuk
I didnt have full coverage.. where i lived before i didnt have to worry about **** like this.. and was planning on getting full coverage soon as i found a job but didnt last 1month.
*facepalm* You own(ed) a HONDA and didnt have full coverage... Wow...
Yeah, nothing bad there.

Originally Posted by ChaseIntegra
You and MugenEK are some dumb asses. You talk like he dileberately left his car outside to be stolen. Please tell me and eveyone else where he "should" have parked his car since he told you he had no garage??? If you have no choice you secure it as good as you can and just hope for the best and unfortunatley someone thought they deserved his car more than he did. Don't be a douche and come up in here with a "you should have known" attitude.

I feel for you bro, just get with your insurance company right away and see what they can do for you. You might be able to get a rental car outta them to get to school.

Im a dumbass? Yeah ok... IIRC my car is still in my garage and not someone elses. So he secured it as best as he could (locked the doors) and hoped. Seems like that worked out very well for him. Oh no, thats right, he no longer has his car. Maybe you should tell him to hope for his car back since you are handing out the great advice. Had he had a few other items on his vehicle (like I have on mine) its quite possible he would still have it. Thats what I was trying to say with my post. My hatch has been broken into twice and I still have it thanks to my countermeasures. I have them on my EH2 hatch but not on my EM1 which is why it stays in the garage.

Ill come in here with any attitude I want. He has an Si and has spent time here on HT. He should have known. How many of these threads are there a week? When I get out of my car I prep it for anti-theft and I dont care if Im in Blackhawk, San Jose or Oakland.
May sound a little harsh, but you cant say that this isnt true. I NEVER gloated that mine was still here. I was called a dumbass by this poster but it wasnt my car that was stolen although there have been attempts. Again as in many of the other posts you will see that I mentioned keeping your car by using anti-theft countermeasures. Again, how is this bad? I never called out the guy and talked **** to him. I only defended myself and responded to other peoples attempts to attack me and what I had said.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hopefully their get their hands cut off in the process. . I hope you get it back and karma sucks for them.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:26 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

hahah yea... thanks.. i called the police 2day and they havnt found anything yet.. im praying its not all banged up if i do ever find it
Old 01-27-2009, 01:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

my boi is living in orlando going to MMI so him and prolly alot of the street bike crew is lookin for you car bro.... GOOD lUCK
The following users liked this post:
Old 01-27-2009, 01:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn, people can't even get help finding their car on here anymore because of others attacking them of what they should've done and shouldn't have. Not everyone might have the money you have, the job you have, the house you have, whatever it is that you have better then someone else, not everyone has it. So grow the **** up and help this dude out. If you can't then move on, seriously.

To the OP, good luck finding your car dude.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:20 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by jdm95ex
my boi is living in orlando going to MMI so him and prolly alot of the street bike crew is lookin for you car bro.... GOOD lUCK
thanks for the help to get the word out for me greatly apperciated
Old 01-27-2009, 02:21 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by brodlic*
Damn, people can't even get help finding their car on here anymore because of others attacking them of what they should've done and shouldn't have. Not everyone might have the money you have, the job you have, the house you have, whatever it is that you have better then someone else, not everyone has it. So grow the **** up and help this dude out. If you can't then move on, seriously.

To the OP, good luck finding your car dude.
thanks for understanding my situation
Old 01-27-2009, 02:52 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by slaberdy
LMFAO. right.
Let's just say it's like lojack but better. Lojack only police can track your car down. With this GPS tracking system everything is in your hands. Lojack it's a one time fee. With this GPS tracking i had to pay 600 down and then 50.00 a month. It's worth it
Old 01-27-2009, 07:37 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

ttt
Old 01-28-2009, 05:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

That sux. Hope u get it back.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn dude that sucks.

Knowing Orlando you will probably never get that car back without it being stripped.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:33 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

yea i already excepted the fact that its stripped and ruined... just waitn for the phone call sayn where they found the shell
Old 01-28-2009, 02:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by jdmasfuk
yea i already excepted the fact that its stripped and ruined... just waitn for the phone call sayn where they found the shell
well hopefully they are dumbasses and just try to drive the thing but with a different plate or something and someone who isn't busy BICKERING back and forth in your STOLEN CAR thread will notice it and call it in and you get it back
Old 01-28-2009, 02:10 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

hey, i used to live in orlando. make a list of the parts that were on the car, and keep your eyes peeled at all version motoring and that other shop over there on 17-92. im not saying they are the thieves, but sometimes thieves use shops like that as pawn shops when they cant find private buyers for your stuff. pop (the owner) is good people from what i know.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:15 PM
no one wants to hear the truth

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

good luck finding your whip dude..if you get it back rebuild it..if not start over and keep it safe this time
Old 01-28-2009, 02:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hey, i used to live in orlando. make a list of the parts that were on the car, and keep your eyes peeled at all version motoring and that other shop over there on 17-92. im not saying they are the thieves, but sometimes thieves use shops like that as pawn shops when they cant find private buyers for your stuff. pop (the owner) is good people from what i know.
along with what this dude said, check craigs list REGULARLY in the orlando area for **** that you had on your car, if by chance their stupid enough to post it up you can get in contact with them maybe and sent their *** to jail hopefully...
Old 01-28-2009, 03:15 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

yea i have been checking orlando craigslist along with surrounding areas also i checked floridahondacrew.com any others i should be looking out for.. whats that shops name on 17-92.. this car here was alos stolen here in orlando this morning!! some one posted it in 1 of the other threads i made http://www.hondamarketplace.com/show....php?t=2485662
Old 01-28-2009, 03:20 PM
CP3
Honda-Tech Member

dam that suks man i kno how u feel
Old 01-29-2009, 06:34 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

hell yea it sucks it couldnt have happen at any worse time either
Old 01-29-2009, 08:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

damnn im glad there is a lot of support in here its always good to have someones back
i hope you find it dude dont give up ive had one recovered

Quick Reply: Stolen em1 red si orlando,fl