Notices
Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

Post Pics of EGs with Front License Plate Holes and Front License plate Relocation Bracket

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 06:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Post Pics of EGs with Front License Plate Holes and Front License plate Relocation Bracket

Hey guys, i got my holes filled after painting the whole car, and now i need to put a new plate on cause a cop already harassed me first day out. LOL Post up some pics of your similar setups. Thanks
Old 12-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Post Pics of EGs with Front License Plate Holes and Front License plate Relocation Bracket (Mata

Old 12-06-2005, 06:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

nice EG...!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the color combination
Old 12-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Post Pics of EGs with Front License Plate Holes and Front License plate Relocation Bracket (Mata

Whats wrong with the hood? Let me guess, it's JDM? I'm so mad! Everything is a bandwagon, it makes me so angry!!!!!!!!! ARGGGG!!!!!

Old 12-06-2005, 06:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rodrez. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Whats wrong with the hood? Let me guess, it's JDM? I'm so mad! Everything is a bandwagon, it makes me so angry!!!!!!!!! ARGGGG!!!!!

</TD></TR></TABLE>
no kidding! look at his matching JDM sunroof mod too. BOOOOOO
damn ricers.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

custom y0

Old 12-06-2005, 06:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i thought relocation brackets were last season
Old 12-06-2005, 06:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

that hatch looks damn nice to me
Old 12-06-2005, 06:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by lazybrown187 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i thought relocation brackets were last season </TD></TR></TABLE>
hahahaha. Sadly i have to, expletive tickets and i dont have those holes up front no more.

Anyone remember the person that would make these or know anyone that sells them?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rodrez. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Whats wrong with the hood? Let me guess, it's JDM? I'm so mad! Everything is a bandwagon, it makes me so angry!!!!!!!!! ARGGGG!!!!!

</TD></TR></TABLE>
Yea Mr. Rodrez your car sucks.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Matador &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Anyone remember the person that would make these or know anyone that sells them?

Yea Mr. Rodrez your car sucks. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry, I get a little carried away when people do things to their cars that I don't like. It's my way or the highway, there's only one way to build a car, I think I've made that clear enough now.

I got my relocator from Roaring Turtle
Old 12-06-2005, 06:36 PM

RODREZ.'s hatch=
Old 12-06-2005, 06:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rodrez. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Sorry, I get a little carried away when people do things to their cars that I don't like. It's my way or the highway, there's only one way to build a car, I think I've made that clear enough now.

I got my relocator from Roaring Turtle </TD></TR></TABLE>
Yep the haters can eat a dick. Some people dont do things just to follow trends, but because they like how it looks.

Straight im going to contact him. Forgot about him! lol
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ...emu... &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">RODREZ.'s hatch= </TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn right! Just seeing how clean and soft that side is on the left with no dings or anything boggles my mind!
Old 12-06-2005, 06:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by I :heart: 4 DOORS &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">that hatch looks damn nice to me </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 12-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I love your car rodrez!
Old 12-06-2005, 06:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Matador &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Damn right! Just seeing how clean and soft that side is on the left with no dings or anything boggles my mind! </TD></TR></TABLE>

You should of seen it before it was resprayed, dent heaven

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SSBPjdmEG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I love your car rodrez!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks man
Old 12-06-2005, 07:00 PM

i wana see pics of the cusco reloction kit
Old 12-06-2005, 07:03 PM
OG triple OG

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (FONK)

matt i ******* jock you like crazy , brb im making a RODEZ is better sticker with aries's face crossed out on it
Old 12-06-2005, 07:06 PM
OG triple OG

Default Re: (ek four)

tony i almost peed my pantaloons!!!
Old 12-06-2005, 07:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ek four)

He's a bit of a "close talker"

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hella_JDM &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">matt i ******* jock you like crazy , brb im making a RODEZ is better sticker with aries's face crossed out on it </TD></TR></TABLE>

Paypal sent!

Old 12-06-2005, 07:25 PM

Old 12-06-2005, 07:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by @ries &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"></TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 12-06-2005, 07:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Love ur car matt when can i get a ride???
Old 12-06-2005, 07:45 PM
OG triple OG

i want a ride when we go to jtuned.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Uhhhh... But enough rodrez nut swingin' and back to more pics of people with this kit.
Old 12-06-2005, 08:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

The front end looks badass... its deff. clean. And i really like the paint job..

Quick Reply: Post Pics of EGs with Front License Plate Holes and Front License plate Relocation Bracket