Notices
Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

Pink Rota GT3's?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 04:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pink Rota GT3's?

I want to get a Black Civic Si and put some Pink rota GT3's on it.

Anyone have pics of what that may look like? Or maybe someone could photoshop somethin haha.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:44 PM
OF THE KINGS

Default Re: Pink Rota GT3's? (DC_Chick)

save up for some niice wheeels.

knock off's are lame

Sorry
Old 08-14-2008, 06:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Pink Rota GT3's? (x4thGenCafe)

she didnt ask for your "lame" remark, she wanted a picture...
Old 08-14-2008, 06:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by x4thGenCafe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">save up for some niice wheeels.

knock off's are lame

Sorry </TD></TR></TABLE>

didnt u have knock off work equips 03 wheels?? lol
Old 08-14-2008, 06:53 PM

Default Re: Pink Rota GT3's? (BinMop)

knock offs are the ****, pay less for the same look, IM DOWN
Old 08-14-2008, 07:52 PM
OF THE KINGS

Default Re: Pink Rota GT3's? (BinMop)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BinMop &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

didnt u have knock off work equips 03 wheels?? lol </TD></TR></TABLE>

yes.

HAD

meaning i dont anymore
Old 08-14-2008, 07:53 PM
OF THE KINGS

Default Re: Pink Rota GT3's? (crick_james)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by crick_james &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">she didnt ask for your "lame" remark, she wanted a picture...</TD></TR></TABLE>

a little contradicting i think .

wheres your pic and non lame remark ?

Old 08-14-2008, 08:50 PM

haha the real things would be nice. You should definitely buy them for me

I am ok with the knock offs for now.. Just wanna see if it would look good on a black civic si. I agree, pics would be niice
Old 08-14-2008, 09:12 PM

Default Re: (DC_Chick)

i dont have a picture, but i can picture it in my head! haha, to me it seems like it would look pretty dope for a chick

go for it!
Old 08-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (eesuh)

Old 08-14-2008, 10:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

It's not black but it's an SI..
Old 08-15-2008, 11:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

there's a pic of a black EJ8 in the Import Alliance thread. I'm not searching through all those pics but I have seen the car in person and it doesn't look too bad.

P.S. Knock off wheels "for the look" still end in disaster and it's poor taste. You probably got some fake Jordans too

Modified by Dramysx at 4:24 PM 8/15/2008
Old 08-15-2008, 12:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (Dramysx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dramysx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">there's a pic of a black EJ8 in the Import Alliance thread. I'm not searching through all those pics but I have seen the car in person and it doesn't look too bad.

P.S. Knock off wheels "for the look" still end in disaster and it's poor taste. You probably got some fake Jordans too</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hahaha. How would knockoff wheels end in disaster? HT ethugs not liking your wheels because they're not the real thing?

OH NOEZZZZZZZ.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Not thuggin. How come if you call out something you gotta be an ethug? I'm just not a fan of knockoff ****. Everyone's pockets aren't the same, I understand. However, you gotta pay to play. My opinion. Sorry if it hurts your feelings. Always more expensive to buy twice.

And to answer your question, I hope it doesn't happen, but maybe one day you'll find out.

Modified by Dramysx at 4:39 PM 8/15/2008

Modified by Dramysx at 4:40 PM 8/15/2008
Old 08-15-2008, 04:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

rotas are fine dude screw all these losers who spend their wad on the baddest wheels out there to impress other MEN, buy the rota's i've been on mine for 4 years already with absolutely no issues and i drive in the pot hole ridden streets of NYC..save the scratch u saved on the wheels and use it to take a lady friend out and have sex with a vagina instead of impressing your boys at the next hard parker meet
Old 08-15-2008, 04:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Freshdot)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Freshdot &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">rotas are fine dude screw all these losers who spend their wad on the baddest wheels out there to impress other MEN, buy the rota's i've been on mine for 4 years already with absolutely no issues and i drive in the pot hole ridden streets of NYC..save the scratch u saved on the wheels and use it to take a lady friend out and have sex with a vagina instead of impressing your boys at the next hard parker meet</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha...... dude you just told a girl to got get some vagina......lol
Old 08-15-2008, 06:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dramysx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Not thuggin. How come if you call out something you gotta be an ethug? I'm just not a fan of knockoff ****. Everyone's pockets aren't the same, I understand. However, you gotta pay to play. My opinion. Sorry if it hurts your feelings. Always more expensive to buy twice.

And to answer your question, I hope it doesn't happen, but maybe one day you'll find out.
Modified by Dramysx at 4:39 PM 8/15/2008

Modified by Dramysx at 4:40 PM 8/15/2008</TD></TR></TABLE>

I know what you mean, but I still don't understand why people hate knockoffs. I mean, if you have the money to buy the real thing then go ahead and do it. But I'd rather save that extra cash I would have to buy the knockoffs. I think I'd be able to do without the super awesome label the real things would come with.
Old 08-15-2008, 07:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by x4thGenCafe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">save up for some niice wheeels.]

knock off's are lame</TD></TR></TABLE>

not to get on u or anything.. but i believe i was lookin at ur blades ur tryin to get rid of.. and you have a wing on ur teg thats almost higher then the roof.. and your talking about gt3's being lame?

sorry.. i just hate people who throw there 2 cents out there when it has absolutely nothing to do with what the person posted the thread for..
Old 08-15-2008, 09:03 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dramysx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

P.S. Knock off wheels "for the look" still end in disaster and it's poor taste. You probably got some fake Jordans too

Modified by Dramysx at 4:24 PM 8/15/2008</TD></TR></TABLE>

who said i wear jordans?? what a dum ****! you must be gay...
Old 08-16-2008, 11:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

hope she likes the shots
Old 08-16-2008, 01:47 PM

Default Re: (.mattyz_)

hahaha. I always love the Rota Vs Real threads lol. I have no problem with knocks off what-so-ever, however, I'm all about the real deal

I've owned everything from Advan to Spoons, from Work to Volk to Volk and Volk and Volk on my s2000. I just love the craftsmanship of the wheel a whole lot better compared to replicas. Don't get me wrong, Rota does indeed makes good wheels and replicas, but i'll never catch myself running them. Just my cup of

However, this is always a dead end discussion. All the rota heads will back them selves up 100% of the way stating that all the label ****** are blah blah blah and that they can save the extra money and put it else where, and all the label ****** will state that they're better because there shelling G's on there set up while the reps are frontin'.

I don't really care. If you have the ends to do so, then you have the ends. IMO, I like things to be done a specific way when it comes to me building a car. If not, its the highway.

I am indeed a label *****, but I still got love and respect for other peoples build.

Oh yes, the the OP. Pink GT3's would look hot fire on an FBP EM1
Old 08-16-2008, 06:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by x4thGenCafe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

yes.

HAD

meaning i dont anymore</TD></TR></TABLE>

I hate hate when people seem so hypocritical, If you had a set obviously at one time you were okay with them... we all have start somewhere.

Me personally I just stayed oem, bought a set of RG knockoffs but weren't feeling them so I went ahead and sold them and saved for some real deals. I know not everyone wants to drop a lot of cash on wheels, sooo knock-offs are a good alternative for some people.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Pink Rota GT3's? (Royal_C!ty)

yea he only HAD replica wheels because he sold the car...if he still owned it those wheels would still be on there LOL
Old 08-16-2008, 09:58 PM
OF THE KINGS

Default Re: Pink Rota GT3's? (I got a honda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by I got a honda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yea he only HAD replica wheels because he sold the car...if he still owned it those wheels would still be on there LOL</TD></TR></TABLE>

youre soooo righttt dude !

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

Enough talk about x4thgencafe . . Back on topic

Sooo are you gonna ride out on those pink gt3's ??

If anything see if Nippon makes a cheaper set (Im sure they will)

My wifey is rockin full polish Nippon Slips on her Fit till I get tires for the ITR's

Modified by x4thGenCafe at 2:05 AM 8/17/2008
Old 08-16-2008, 10:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

This thread is filled with a bunch of imbecile's.

If you have the funds to buy yourself a set of $3,000 rims, than go ahead, and congrats on your "baller" status. You shouldn't hate on someone else because they are less fortunate.

Some people don't have their mommy or daddy buying them rims. Other's also have family's to support. And if any of you don't have your parents paying for your rims, and you do have a family of your own, and your on a forum complaining about this stupid ****, than you need to seriously get a life, because you're acting like a prissy little bitch. That's exactly what it comes down to.

Sorry, I don't have any pictures. I had a good picture of the black Civic with the pink rims that was posted above, but got rid of it yesterday. The black and pink combo do look good though, I'd suggest it.

Quick Reply: Pink Rota GT3's?