Notices
Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

My Herraflush, Broken, Ruined TSX.. or whatever you want to call it ;)

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 06:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: My Herraflush, Broken, Ruined TSX.. or whatever you want to call it ;)

Wheels Are Sick...Rear looks Stupid.
Old 05-08-2011, 07:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: My Herraflush, Broken, Ruined TSX.. or whatever you want to call it ;)

lol broken. wheels are awesome tho
Old 05-09-2011, 12:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

nice car
Old 05-09-2011, 02:54 AM
Ek Forever y0!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I love all the fadbois jumping in here "no it's not, batman could totally beat up superman"

Face reality kids. Superman can eat batman for breakfast.

All clinging to a fad like 10 year olds to a superhero.

I don't have any remote interest in this awkward and dysfunctional wheel fitment and ride height fad since it makes no sense whatsoever. To me it's exactly like all the late 90's early 00's import show cars with ridiculous leather interiors, 5 door panel speakers on each vertical operation door, 15 sub-woofers, underglow lights, and enough aerodynamics to put an F22 strike fighter to shame. And half of them just had prettied up d-series in the engine bay.

Last edited by Libertariat; 05-09-2011 at 04:22 AM.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fitment or "stance" isn't a bad thing when the car can support it. Like a RWD for example. I'm sure these would look nice on an rx7 or a supra. Unfortunatly you have a tsx and your car does not support the wheels. You are a tryhard in search of e-fame through the "stance" bandwagon. I love proper "flush" wheel fitment and this is far from that, Do not pass go do not collect $200.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

A lot of people here keep saying they can't wait for this fad to die out in a year. Hate to be the one to break it to you, but it's not dying out anytime soon. Look at the date on this thread below, 2 years ago, and it's about the flushness.

Old 05-09-2011, 05:17 AM
Ek Forever y0!

Originally Posted by poetikrime
A lot of people here keep saying they can't wait for this fad to die out in a year. Hate to be the one to break it to you, but it's not dying out anytime soon. Look at the date on this thread below, 2 years ago, and it's about the flushness.

So your reasoning for thinking a fad isn't going away anytime soon is because it's only 2 years old?
Old 05-09-2011, 05:52 AM
Sanji

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by ek forever guy
So your reasoning for thinking a fad isn't going away anytime soon is because it's only 2 years old?
To be fair, people have been modifying their cars to fit larger wheels for a lot longer than two years. Granted, the goal appearance was a bit different...

(mid to late 90's): http://i55.tinypic.com/29moiyu.jpg
Old 05-09-2011, 06:12 AM
Ek Forever y0!

Originally Posted by toyomatt84
To be fair, people have been modifying their cars to fit larger wheels for a lot longer than two years. Granted, the goal appearance was a bit different...

(mid to late 90's): http://i55.tinypic.com/29moiyu.jpg
I know that, I was just debasing his argument.

And I think he was referring to the hellaflush movement and less so the staggered or larger-than-necessary-wheel styles.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I cant wait till positive camber takes over negative camber.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:28 AM
I'm really 2slow

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

hahaha. I can't wait til people get their brains back from la-la land. function>fashion
Old 05-09-2011, 06:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by poetikrime

imo the fad is slowly dying out. its nothing substatial, nothing thats truely worth the investment, what to do slowler and turn in and out worser ?

Originally Posted by 2fast4u831
hahaha. I can't wait til people get their brains back from la-la land. function>fashion
yessir.

stratton.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:17 AM
O.G. triple O.G.

Received 217 Likes on 195 Posts

Not too crazy about the "CAMBERED" rear wheels. Looks too akward....
Old 05-09-2011, 08:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks for the comments.

To each their own, You guys can say how "nonfunctional" it may be, but at the end of the day, Its a Stock Automatic 2.4L "Sport" Sedan, Car does exactly what I want it to do, Take me from point A to point B, and look good while doing it.

As for the "trend" , You guys can "hate" it, make fun of it, as long as their people who love it for what it is, itll continue to be done whether its "in" or not.

Old 05-09-2011, 08:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Hairnandez
yeah looks awful.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:50 AM
Ek Forever y0!

Originally Posted by SlammedEH3
at the end of the day, Its a Stock Automatic 2.4L "Sport" Sedan, Car does exactly what I want it to do, Take me from point A to point B, and look good while doing it.

Looking good obviously being a subjective characteristic of your car. The rest I don't doubt.

However I am patiently awaiting your the post in the wheel and tire forum complaining about how the sidewall of the rear tires spontaneously exploded while you're riding down the highway.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

**** looks dope.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I like my tires like I like my women, with stretch marks.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

So, how slow do you have to drive while
your going from point A to point B?
Can you even take it on 55mph roads?

Just seems dangerous to me
Old 05-09-2011, 09:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

It's dangerous, but it's hella sick dawg. It look so sick wif the tires about to fall off and the wheels destroying the quarter panels homie.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:53 AM
A Digital Frontier

i don't know, its not the look i hate its the hype behind it that bothers me. EVERYONE is looking to do some sort of super aggressive fitment. But hey it ain't my car, you do with what you own as YOU please. Looks good.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by dirtyharryhatch
i don't know, its not the look i hate its the hype behind it that bothers me. EVERYONE is looking to do some sort of super aggressive fitment. But hey it ain't my car, you do with what you own as YOU please. Looks good.
I dont give a **** about the Hype, Ive always liked this style and This car was what got me into it 5-6 years ago.

Everyone's comments and criticism mean nothing to me when theyre negative,

@jgraham0326: I post my car up on the internet not for "E-Fame" but to share my car with people who share the same interest in modding their cars. If not, Everyone on H-T, NWP4Life would be a buncha fanboys looking for "E-Fame" for sharing their builds and rides with you.

Supastar CG5..

Old 05-09-2011, 10:58 AM
A Digital Frontier

Originally Posted by SlammedEH3
I dont give a **** about the Hype, Ive always liked this style and This car was what got me into it 5-6 years ago.
You do know what i mean though right?

You saw the pics from the tropic park meet. That 4 door EF is retarded, thats the crowd im talking about. They want the look but don't want to pay to play. So they hop on the diamond racing, sportmax wheel turd **** bandwagon.

Never said anything bad about what you guys are doing. Im actually down with what you guys are doing its different and legit, im for that. Like i said looks good. Oh btw this is function from jdms.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

double post
Old 05-09-2011, 11:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Nice wheel choice, but at this point in the game with the stance its all monkey see monkey do : (

Quick Reply: My Herraflush, Broken, Ruined TSX.. or whatever you want to call it ;)