Notices
Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

Lightweight Carbon Fiber Hoods................

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2001, 10:09 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lightweight Carbon Fiber Hoods................

Carbon Fiber Hoods for sale from FIBERIMAGES(www.fiberimages.com) with many applications for Hondas/Acuras/& Other Imports! Each hood weighs approx. 13lbs (latch included no hood pins required). They are direct replacement to your OEM factory hood, each hood have a secure latch for easy installation without the need of hoodpins. All shipments are guaranteed by the Shipping Company to arrive at your desired shipping location in perfect condition or we will simply replace the hood. Payments can be made by PayPal, Money Order, or Personal/Business Check, VISA or MASTERCARD. Email me at CarbonFiberHood@aol.com or call Sam at (917)576-5765 for more info, listing of applications, and pricing.
Old 04-22-2001, 01:02 PM
New User

Default Re: Lightweight Carbon Fiber Hoods................ (CFHood)

I have a carbon fiber hood from these guys. it looks great and is a perfect fit ( with the use of hood pins). they did a very good job in the craftsmans of the product!
Old 04-22-2001, 02:43 PM

Default Re: Lightweight Carbon Fiber Hoods................ (jbsadler)

Same here. I bought my hood last month and I love it. Finish is great and the fit is noce. It sitts a little high on the drivers side, but hardly noticable unless your standing right beside the car, you can't tell.

James
Old 04-23-2001, 10:50 AM
New User

Default Re: Lightweight Carbon Fiber Hoods................ (jbsadler)

hey jbsadler......is that your car in your avatar picture?? if so, do you have any pics of the front drilles and the hood that you could post up for me. i have a black 94 civic ex coupe and am thinking of getting a CF hood due to getting backed into this winter. also, is that a homemade grille or a grillcraft piece. if you can post soem pics that would be awesome, if not, i understand. thanks.

CHRIS