Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

John M Got ANOTHER new car!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 01:29 PM
I like to party

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: John M Got ANOTHER new car!

Originally Posted by 92bseries
how do you know he worked hard for them?? hell half the cars he posted mommy and daddy may have bought for him and he keeps the cash after he sells the car to waste on another car he buys 9 months later. if hes 30 i can see him earning them, yes. but if hes 22 then NO he didnt earn them, they were givin. OP try keepin a car longer than a year. this is another thread that should fall under a new category called fantasy builds/cars. where people like him, and people who spend over 20k to restore an eg hatch with ALL NEW parts have their own place to gloat, and for people who pour their blood and tears into 1 or 2 builds cuz we work our asses off for our money should have the spotlight
No one wants to see your POS bucket that you "poured their blood and tears into 1 or 2 builds cuz we work our asses off for our money". I'm willing to bet your car is slammed on low offset wheels. Maybe a roof rack. Definitely a tow hook. Obviously still a single cam. Probably some nice ebay headlights. In fact, I bet you don't have ANY real parts on your car.

STFU with your jealousy. If you had gone to school and gotten good grades and gone to college, maybe you too could have nice things by age 22 instead of living at home with Mom and Dad and dreaming about having 2 grand to spend on your bucket.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:53 PM
Ek Forever y0!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

damn wish every1 could have an income like yours so we could all ***** out our cars and **** on every1 else who isnt fortunate to be as lucky as u
Yeah, because we all know successful people with money stole it from people. Wealthy people don't work hard like you us poor folk.

Old 06-30-2011, 06:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AHAHAH at all you haters, And redcoupe can vouch for me that i work for every car i buy. My parents havnt funded ****. I have a extreamly good job in a bodyshop and pay for everything i have in cash. So hate all you want because i honestly dont care if you have negative stuff to say because at the end of the day its my ****ing car not yours. Wanna hate? Hit the back button cause i could give two ***** less lol
Old 06-30-2011, 06:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

And trust me i have worked my way up from my first car and have came across some killer deals when it comes to getting cars.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:08 PM
Ek Forever y0!

Originally Posted by John M
AHAHAH at all you haters, And redcoupe can vouch for me that i work for every car i buy. My parents havnt funded ****. I have a extreamly good job in a bodyshop and pay for everything i have in cash. So hate all you want because i honestly dont care if you have negative stuff to say because at the end of the day its my ****ing car not yours. Wanna hate? Hit the back button cause i could give two ***** less lol
I believe in personal freedom and economic liberty. What you do with it is your choice. You didn't steal it.

I wish I could collect my favorite sport compacts too. I won't begrudge you, I would simply work hard, save my money, and I can accomplish anything I want to.

Your income is a product of your personal property (willingness to work).
Old 06-30-2011, 06:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks man. I work my butt off to have what i have. I dont drink nor do drugs or ever really party. I work my butt off and put my money into cars and living on my own. I enjoy cars and can honestly say i have had some really fun cars and enjoyed every one i have owned.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:15 PM
Ek Forever y0!

Thanks man. I work my butt off to have what i have. I dont drink nor do drugs or ever really party. I work my butt off and put my money into cars and living on my own. I enjoy cars and can honestly say i have had some really fun cars and enjoyed every one i have owned.
Same, I drink very little, and have never smoked.

Just save as much as I can every month. Hopefully next spring I can have a $5,000 spending spree on my car for my swap. $200/month I'm putting away for retirement makes that goal a little tough, especially when you make $9/hour. And go to school full time, 2 jobs, rent, etc.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeah i was fortunate to have taken auto body repair in highschool and never really used it after that and just detailed cars then now have since worked my way into autobody repair. it is fun and make amazing money as long as you work hard.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:23 PM
Ek Forever y0!

Yeah i was fortunate to have taken auto body repair in highschool and never really used it after that and just detailed cars then now have since worked my way into autobody repair. it is fun and make amazing money as long as you work hard.
Yeah I can't wait till I work my way up a bit. Working 60 hours a week to maintain my lifestyle is getting old, haha. But hey, successful people don't work 9-5 M-F.
Old 07-04-2011, 03:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ek forever guy
Yeah I can't wait till I work my way up a bit. Working 60 hours a week to maintain my lifestyle is getting old, haha. But hey, successful people don't work 9-5 M-F.
Work to live not live to work..

For the people out there doubting John paid for all of this... I'll say this..

He did pay for everything but not all of these cars were bought stock. He bought 90% of them done up and sold things off and bought other nice parts. He started with nice platforms already aside from the blue Si(both) that he owned.

Kid has good taste for the most part, even though I hated his purple hatch(I LOVED how he bought it and I despise those recaros in the car)
Old 07-05-2011, 03:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you had sum nice whips....
Old 07-08-2011, 08:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks jarrod. Haha i knew how much you hated the recaros lol
Old 07-08-2011, 11:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn wish every1 could have an income like yours so we could all ***** out our cars and **** on every1 else who isnt fortunate to be as lucky as u
wow, mad much? throw up your whip mr. hardworker.

Itd be different if the OP owned a bunch of cars that cost upwards of 25k, but theyre just a bunch of hondas (good looking and well built ones however)

You act like he has a six figure income to afford all his **** but theyre hondas you could get a hold of cheap and build up, with the exception of the new si. No offense op, all the cars look good.

92bseries must be one dirt poor hater.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:15 PM
Trial User

This is seriously entertaining
Old 07-09-2011, 07:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

op has good taste in the cars he buys/trades for and swaps a few things on. its not hard to do if you start off with a good car and dont settle for less than what you started with.

who cares.
Old 07-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks mike. im loving the new si
Old 07-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

That Type R is gorgeous.