Notices
Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

*My Automotive History* Novel and lots of pictures inside

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 03:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *My Automotive History* Novel and lots of pictures inside

I'm guessing this is the right area to put this on the site. Its not one specific vehicle build thread but it contains all of my vehicles.

Well I thought it would be fun to let you guys know my background a little on how I got into hondas and into the sport compact scene that i'm in today. I've been bored lately and thought that this could work as a journal type thing too as I slowly continue to build my cars. anyways with that being said i'll move on to my first vehicle.

When I turned 16 and got my drivers license that was one of the greatest days of my life. Finally I was free. Well almost anyways. I didn't get my first vehicle tell almost 2 months after I turned 16. Finally my dad gave me his 1988 Nissan Pathfinder SEV6.

To me it was the greatest 1st vehicle I could ask for. the truck was in perfect condition. The paint had no flaws, No body damage, and the interior was in great shape. Its a shame that it had to be handed down to me. cause i beat the hell out of it. When my dad handed it down to me he did so with one warning. He said to never take it off roading. the truck was too old and couldn't handle it. Being the bright 16 year I was I took the truck off roading and that was the downfall of it. 3 months after I got the truck the motor started making a very loud knocking noise. I took the truck to nissan and to another local shop and both of them told me they didn't know what the problem was but they had some ideas and it would cost alot of money to figure out the problem. I didn't have much money so this worried me. a few days later I was talking to one of my Hockey coaches and explained what was going on. He looked at me and said "did you check your oil?". I went outside and there wasn't a drop on the dipstick. thats right. i'm ashamed to admit it but I ran the thing dry of oil. as soon as I put more oil in the knock went right away.

That was just the beginning of the problems this truck had. I experianced my first wreck in it when a guy didn't wipe the snow off his windows and backed his truck down his driveway and into the side of me. In autoshop we did a tire rotation on it and didn't tighten down the lug nuts very tight. well needless to say one of the wheels fell off. luckly It happened when i pulled in my driveway after driving 10 miles home from a hockey practice. But those were just some of the minor problems it had.

Going back to the warning my dad gave me about going off roading. I took it up in the moutains neumorous time a week. I went charging thru any mud puddle I could find. Its been so long so I can't remember what exactly broke. but something in the suspension broke and it was so bad that if I took my hands off the steering wheel the truck would turn itself into my driveway. We finally took it to a shop and $1,800 later and a whole new front end the problem was fixed. at this point my parents were getting sick of fixing my Pathfinder. They wanted me to sell it but I wouldn't budge. finally that all ended when my brake light came on. I didn't think anything of it so i put a picture of britney spears over it. I went for months like this and even went to a ski resort and back. one night after a hockey game I went to leave and the vehicle wouldn't move. the brakes had locked up. they wouldn't disengauge. my step dad came down and towed me home. when we got in the garage the next day the whole brake system was distroyed. the pads had nothing left and the metal had gone thru to the callipers. so after even more money was spent fixing the brakes my parents finally forced me to sell it. They also told me they wanted me to get a car instead of another truck. I was reluctant at first but finally gave in. I sold the Pathfinder for $4,800 and soon picked up my next car. I messed up the pathfinder bad. I guess its a perfect example of not treating things that your given very good. I look back now and am happy I learned a lot of trial and error with the Pathfinder. It taught me a lot about cars and trucks and I will never neglect a car again like I did the Pathfinder.

The vehicle I sold the Pathfinder for wasn't exactly the perfect replacement and diffenitly not what I wanted. It was 1995 Plymouth Neon. When I bought the Neon it was bone stock. We picked it up for 3,500 bucks and at the time it only had like 80,000 miles on it. When my parents told me they wanted me to sell my Pathfinder and buy a car I made it clear that I would modify it. Of course when I settled for a Neon I didn't know there was an aftermarket for them. I figured i'd just put wheels on it and call it good. But when I did find out there was an aftermarket for neons. I was set on making it the best looking neon around. When I sold the car at the end of 2002 I belive I accomplished that goal. Unforutunatly it took a while to get there.

I was a poor high school kid when I started the build so the car kinda went off in the wrong dirrection. My first mods include Crome hubcaps, yellow fog lights, and some mopar stickers on the fenders. I also had a dodge (my car was really a plymouth) sticker on the front window that was desined to be put on the inside of the window. It wouldn't work on the inside so I put it on the outside and in almost every rain storm it nearly came off:

A few months later I got rear ended but the damage wasn't very bad so I took the money and instead of fixing the damage I bought some 14 inch Konig Reign wheels and I also put a hood mask on the car. as you can see the dodge sticker had finally come off by this point:

I also put a cherrybomb on the car around the same time as the wheels. You can also see in this picture a big dodge logo on the corner of the trunk. thats because I attempted to paint the Neon badge that was there white and was dumb enough to mask it off with electrical tape. needless to say spray paint got everywhere and i used a razor blade to get the spray paint off the clear coat and ended up scratching the cars paint to hell there. so I put a sticker over it to cover it up:

As the next school year started I tinted my windows 35% all around and put a tint strip on the front window. I also switched out my yellow fog lights for some that had bright white fog lights in them but also some small blue "cruising" lights in them too. I painted the wiper blades white and did a horrible job at it too. I also had a Vinal Dodge Sticker made for the front window and I had a sticker for the shop Innovative on the rear window:

As christmas drew near that year there was a new style of taillights that just came out called Euro Clears or Altezzas. I had to have them so I got some Euro Clear taillights and also Clear Corners that year for christmas. Euro Clears were still so new at the time that I actually got pulled over 2 weeks later and got a ticket for them even though they were dot approved at street legal:

The car stayed in this state untill a movie called The Fast and the Furious came out. I went to a Neon meet for the premier of the movie and it made me really want to step up the game and make the Neon nicer. So the week after the movie I bought a Tsudo Muffler to replace the Cherrybomb and also put a Iceman Intake on the Car. I also added some "Angry Eyes" to the headlights. I accomplished this by taking some strips of electrical tape and putting them across the tops of the headlights. The front window Dodge Sticker was now gone because I got a ticket for it and on the rear window I added a Utah Neon Owners sticker to the rear:

With graduation money I bought a Xenon front bumper. I never had intentions on doing a whole body kit but that later changed:

In Febuary of 2002 I picked up a Set of Wings West sideskirts and a Wings West rear lip for 200 bucks. So they were spray painted black to match the front bumper and installed on the car. At this time I really liked the black body kit look with all my black accents and I had no desire to paint the body kit at all. Also you can see Now I was rocking Regulate Stickers on the car as well as Wings West W's on the sideskirts and the flop of a team I created called Team Triple X stickers on the side. the side and rear window stickers were eventually replaced by APC stickers. Also added were APC sidemarker lights on my fender:

At the End of Febuary 2002 Me and 3 other friends formed Team Teknik. Around that time I also got a big job promotion so I had alot more money to play with. So the neon started getting nicer. The biggest improvements being painting the body kit, fixing the crappy painted windshield whipper arms, adding a crappy ebay clear 3rd brake light, ditching the apc fender lights for higher quality ones, and putting a OEM spoiler on the trunk. I also put Indiglo gauges in the car as well as Blue Street Glow. I also changed stickers again now with Team Teknik and and a shop called PowerPlay in the corner windows and Utah Neon Owner stickers on the side windows:

Next I replaced all my lights again except for the taillights. I got a set of Crystal Clear headlights and also some Euro Clear bumper and Corner lights. I also took apart that crappy ebay 3rd brake light and made it into a euroclear light too. To top them all off I put Hyper white bulbs in all the lights instead of amber. I had the windshield wash nozzle lights too for a short time but eventually cut the wires to them and just had the chrome look. I also got a set of some cheap "fulda" tires and now a big Team Teknik sticker was on the front window along with a wings west sticker on the rears and the mesh in my grill were painted white (even the mesh on the side skirts):

The final thing I did to this car was Add some 16 inch TSW chrome wheels right before the Street Car Oddysey Car show in 2002. I also added some altered image stickers to the side of the car:

The car was never intended to be a race car. I built as a show car from the beginning. However I was qurious as to what it would run the 1/4 mile in so I took it to RMR at the last midnights of the year. It was that time that I also started a racing rivalry with a girl that some of you may remember called fastacurachick. My Neon went up against her Integra on numorus occasions at the track and at the street races. My best time at RMR with the neon was 18.3@78mph. I did with these sweet "racing" wheels on it lol. I also added a helix throttle body spacer and a Struit bar as well as some team teknik stickers to the side windows. Those would be my fnal mods to the car before I sold it:

Although the car would be considered rice, it was pretty bad *** for what it was. To this day I still havn't seen a Neon locally that looked as good as mine. If I were to do again of course I would build it differently. But I am happy with how it turned out in the end. I have a connection with this car that I havn't had with any of my other yet. I don't know if its cause I built it from bone stock to what it was. Or maybe cause I built paycheck to paycheck with 1/4 the amount of money I have now. I don't know. All I know is that no matter how riced out the Neon was. It will always have a place in my heart.

I sold the Neon because I decided to go on a LDS mission for 2 years. During that time I drove many mission cars including a couple Dodge Stratus's, Chevy Malibus, Toyota Corollas, and also a Dodge Dakota. During the 2 years I was gone I was constantly thinking of what my next project when I got home would be. I had always loved integras. Even when I had my Neon I wanted an Integra. However due to a couple friends getting there Hondas stolen while I was gone it kinda turned me off to the whole Idea of buying a Honda. I also consider a 2nd gen Neon R/T, a Stratus R/T, and even an Impreza 2.5rs while I was out. But when I finally came home I was set on finding a SRT-4. I figured Neon's were my thing so I might as well stick with it. I looked at 3 different SRT-4's when I got home but something else ended up in my hands instead.

At my familys christmas party I was talking to my uncle about what cars I was considering buying. He then mentioned to me that my cousin had his Supercharged Integra Type R for sale. He then told me that my cousin would soon be there. When my cousin got there I talked to him about it and he told me that if I was interested in it he would sell it to me for what he owed. I agreed to go look at the car even though I was set on a SRT4 and nothing would change my mind. Me and some friends went up a few days later to check the Type R out and it was love at first site. The car was in perfect condition. It was pretty fast too for what it was. The supercharger felt just like a V8. I was in love. I knew without a doubt that this is the car I would be buying. I couple days later my Step-dad came up with me to check out the car since he would be cosigning the loan for me. He agreed it was a good car so we went to the bank to get the loan. My cousin was originally asking $18,500 for the car. I picked it up for $15,300

The day I picked up the car a friend took a few pictures of the car. these were my two favorite

I loved the car. But I got sick of the question "is that a real type r" really fast. It seemed like everyone was asking it. A kid even told me my car wasn't a real Type R cause they didn't build them in America and they only came in white. But it didn't matter the car was awesome. Unfortunatly I still wasn't over my old street racing days so I street raced it often. And I soon learned my lesson. 1 month after I bought the car me and some friends were going to the bar for a friends 21st birthday. On the way up there I decided to race my friends Turboed LS Teg on the freeway. Thats when it happened. When going for 4th gear I misshifted and put the car in 2nd. The revs jumped to well over redline. I started freaking out. The car wouldn't go back in gear so i thought I blew out my tranny. I pulled of the freeway immediatly and the car had a very loud knocking noise. I bent the valves. We limped the car back home where it sat tell I could get it to a shop to be fixed. From that moment I vowed to never street race again and to this day I still havn't. To make matters worse I wanted the car fixed as soon as possible. It was my only car so I needed it back. Instead of taking it to Cortney Green the local Honda guy I took it to a place that my parents always took there cars too. Turns out the place had no clue how to work on hondas so I would pay for it for another 2 years after the repairs. The shop charged me $1600 for the repairs. In addition they didn't gap the spark plugs right, put the wrong oil in, and didn't tighten the supercharger belt. The biggest mistake though. What I would find out 2 years later is they never reinstalled the Pins that lock in the rocker arms for VTEC to work. So for 2 1/2 years my car was VTEC less. I kick myself in the *** everytime I think about the situation cause I paid so much for the repairs for it not to be done right. Then to find out Cortney would have done the repairs with a new performance valvetrain for $900. Then to add to my pain the week I got the car back someone decided to back into my car in my works parking lot. it scuffed up the front bumper pretty good and broke the headlight mounts and cracked the inside enough to where it leaked water. It was a hit and run so the car still isn't fixed from it.

When the car came back from the shop it was noticible that something was wrong with the car. I had no Idea that VTEC wasn't working. When the car was in the shop they said they found a crack on the superchargers intake manifold. So they welded up the crack and instead of 6psi of boost it was now making 9psi. I assumed it was running bad cause of the higher boost it was running so I set out to fix that. I ditched the FMU that was part of the jackson racing kit (when I bought the car it had Hondata S200, a VAFC, and th JR FMU) and upgraded the stock injectors to DSM 450cc's. We then did a street tune on the car to adjust for the 450cc's. After I did all this it was time to go to the track. I was very disappointed when the car was only running 15.9's. Thats what stock ITR's run up here in Utah. My 60fts were horrible so I went out and bought some drag radial in hope that would help.

When spring came I also decided to ditch the 17inch Racing Hart C2's that were on the car and put the stock wheels back on.

Now that I had the drag radials it was time to hit the track again to see if I could improve. Unfortunatly I didn't. I was still running the same times and was barely improving my 60fts. I also burned up what was left of my clutch that night so it was time to upgrade my clutch. I bought a Exedy Stage 1 Street Disc. I figured for my power It would be perfect. Me and my friends took the task of installing the clutch ourselves. What should have been a 2 day job at most took 5 days. Stupid things just kept happening. One of which was the shiftlinkage breaking my friends 2 front teeth and the jack slipping out and breaking the radiator. So I got a new radiator too to go along with the clutch install. When we pulled the flywheel off it was interesting to see some of the damage the misshift did to the drivetrain. the flywheel was very warped and the bell housing had little chunks taken out in the casing. If you look closely you can see the chunks taken out in the bell housing.

Not long after the clutch install I ditched the clear corners and picked up some oem ambers.

Now with the clutch install it was time to go back to the track. I figured with the drag radials and a good clutch I should be able to get a good time out of the car. However with my crappy driving and no top end power without VTEC I still didn't improve my times at all. So I was done until I could figure out the problems with the car.

I also had my first photoshoot with the car that a friend shot for me

As winter approched my Potneza RE010's were worn to the belts so I bought some all season hancook tires for the Type R. This would be the first time the car ever touched the snow.

That next spring the only mod I did was buy some summer tires for the car. I picked up some BFG G-Force Sports.

I didn't get the car to the track at all that year and the only other thing besides the tires that I did to the car was add a AEM Wideband. I was planning on having the car street tuned again but then I found out that with a supercharged car it needs to be Dyno tuned.

As the next spring came I added a few new things to the car. I added some Topto 6000k HID plug and play headlights. I also bought a slightly used Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood cause the cheap Carbon Fiber hood that was on my car had gone to ****.

I also had another photoshoot done of the car and at GT Live Modified magazine took some pictures of my car that were posted on there website. You'll notice a good size dent in my passenger side door. This was from yet again another hit and run in my works parking lot. That dent was when I had finally had enough. Shortly after these pictures I finally picked up a daily driver. I'll post more about that at the end. I also had the oppertunity to meet the original owner of my car. It was interesting to hear some things about my car that I never knew. The biggest thing though was that my supercharger had 60,000 miles on it. From what I had read the blowers are only good for 20,000 before needing a rebuild. Also at GT Live I heard someone point at my car and say "thats bobs old car". At that point I decided it was time for a change. Time to build the Type R into my car.

Now that I had a daily I could afford to let the Type R sit while I worked on it. So I pulled the supercharger off the car. I found a N/A Type R map online had burned it with crome ems. I also found some N/A DSM 240cc injectors so I wouldn't have to rewire my injectors since I had the DSM 450cc's before. While I was at it I also changed the spark plugs, started running royal purple oil with a S2000 oem filter, and got a new gasket for my valve cover. Unfortunatly I didn't have my oem Type R intake manifold so a friend just gave me his 2nd gen JDM B16 manifold instead. I also traded intake arms from my daily to use on the Type R.

Shortly after the car was N/A again I took it up to a friends shop and it was then that he realized that VTEC wasn't working. He fixed the problem within the hour and I had VTEC again. The car never felt better. And now that VTEC was fixed it was time to hit the track again. My crappy driving was still present so my 60fts still sucked. However the car ran faster on all but one pass then it ever did when it was supercharged. Although the car was still running high 15's I was much more happy because I was running that with bolt ons instead of being supercharged. That was the last time I ran it last year and I know that I can still get a better time out of it. I just havn't been back to the drag strip yet this year.

This spring I relocated my gauges to help make the car more of my own. They were mounted on the piller and there was a shiftlight. I did away with that and got a bezel pod for the gauges. I still have the boost gauge in one of the pods just until I find a replacement.

Instead I got introduced to a new kind of racing. I've always enjoyed turning more then going strait. I had always wanted to try Autocrossing but I never had a chance to. However at GT Live this year I finally got my chance. Cobb Tuning with the Utah Region SCCA presented a free autocross session. I loved it. The only thing holding my car back were my tires. Everyone kept telling me I was a natural. I made 12 passes and only hit a cone on 1 of those passes. by the end of the sessions I dropped my times from a 42.7 to a 38.1. It was so much fun finally finding a type of racing I was good at and to be beating up on STI's and EVO's left and right. I plan to get some new tires soon that will grip better cause I will diffenitly be doing more autocross events. I really don't care to drag race ever again. even though i'm sure I will.

After I autocrossed my underhood temperatures were skyrocketing. so I did some research online and decided to put a OEM heatshield on my JDM 4-1 ITR header. Since i've done this i'm shocked at how much cooler my engine bay is. It will be interesting to see how much it helps next time I go autocrossing.

To end 2008 I set up another photoshot with a good friend who had been wanting to do a shot in a new location he found. These are a few of my favorite pictures from that shot:

Once again the car sat in my Grandparents garage all winter. for 2009 I was set on getting this car to pass emissions legally. But as you may know things don't always go as planned. I got the car running fine on its stock ECU. Only code I was throwing was for my 02 sensor wich made sinse seeing as how my wideband was hooked up still. However when I went to clear the CEL after hooking back up my stock ECU I don't know what happened but it triggerd the ECU's anti-theft feature. Locking out the ecu and preventing the car from starting. So after all that I still had to pass it by other means.

2009 was possibly the best year i've ever had with my car. Nothing major happened with the car. Infact I didn't even add a single new mod to it this year. It started out with the fact that my wife and I bought a house and now I finally had a garage of my own to store the Type R in. It would be close to me always. No more storing it 15 miles away during the winter at my grandparents.

UtahHondas.net continued to grow larger and stronger. We had our 3rd Annual Spring and teamed up with the guys at Supremacy Racing for the event. My car was even featured in a vehicle showcase in Supremacys parking lot.

Another one of my friends started to get into photography as well. So he after I let him do a mini shot with my Del Sol he asked if he could shot the Type R as well. I figured why not so we meet up and did a small shot with the Type R as well. Once again these are my favorite photos that came out of that shot:

Now onto the best part of 2009. I regret to say that I never got the car on an autocross track this year. I didn't even get to a drag stip (not that I care anymore). However I did finally get the car on the road course out at Miller Motorsports Park. This had been my dream since the world class road course facility was announced back in 2005. In an effort to attract more local racers to come out to MMP and participate they started an event called Wide Open Wednesday. It took place the 2nd Wednesday of each month and for only $20 you could run on the road course for however many laps you could get in during the 3 hours the event took place. They spaced you about 30 seconds apart from the other vehicles each lap and they have cones set up to help you learn to when to start braking and such. I raced at 3 of the 5 events and loved every second of it. The only thing that is really holding me back are my tires. Which will hopefully change soon. Although the events aren't timed by MMP I had onboard video and would compare my lap times each event. Each event I continued to improve and am confident with better tires I could lap the east course at MMP in under 2 minutes. I look forward to racing at MMP again this year when the WOW events start up again.

S3010987

As the nice weather would soon be coming to an end and the Type R would soon go back into hybernation a friend had the idea to do a canyon video of a bunch of local cars. I'm very happy that I was able to participate in this video and he did an awesome job on it. I look forward to the videos he has planned for this year as well

With winter here the Type R was back in hybernation and plans were already being made to get the car to pass legally. This year I had no choice. Local laws changed so it would be too difficult and risky to try and get it passed by other methods. The oem ecu was installed and the car was running again on it. The stock o2 was put in and the CEL was cleared. This time the anti-theft didn't trip and we were good to go. or so I thought. After the readyness codes were set I got a new CEL. This one for running to rich. So now I was scrambling to try to figure out what this issue could be. Not only that the Del Sol's timing belt broke and for a week I had to drive the Type R everywhere. But that was ok I hoped it would give me time to figure out the problem. We figured the source of the problem may be in my Injectors. In a corner I cut I used DSM 240cc Injectors when I went back to N/A so I wouldn't have to rewire the clips from the 450cc's. This was confirmed when I pulled the injectors out and 2 of the nozzels were cracked. With the stock Injectors back in and rewired the car all of a sudden had new life. It was much more responsive. I drove the necessary miles to set the readyness codes and took it strait to my cousin to have the emissions done. It barely failed as the 02 hadn't come online yet. Its ok i'll drive it some more I thought and it will set. The next morning though I got another CEL. This time for my primary o2 sensor. So I bought a new o2 at autozone and threw it in and drove around agian to set the codes. This time though when I took it in for emissions it passed just fine. What a relief. It just sucked that the times I had no choice but to drive it was one of the snowiest/stormiest weeks we had all winter. The first time the car touched snow in over 2 years.

Now spring is quickly approching again. and the Type R has already come out on many of the nice days we've been having. For 2010 I plan to track the car at MMP again as much as possible. Or at least tell these crappy tires can't take it anymore (I'm pretty sure they will be done with after this season). I also would really like to try and get the car out to an autocross event and make a return to the drag strip to see what the car will do now that its running better then ever. Other then tires though and maybe finding a stock ITR intake manifold thats all thats planned for the car in the near future. Due to emissions issues I kinda lost all interst in any power mods that I wanted to add to the car. So I guess we will see how long that lasts. But i'm truely happy with how it sits and runs right now.

The only thing i've done this year is i've started to get the car cleaned up. Its in the stages of getting a major detail done with the exterior, interior, and engine bay. I even finally added a spark plug cover back to the engine bay. I painted it black and I think it makes the bay look much cleaner.

So thats where i'm at now with the Type R. I've made mistakes with the car but without those mistakes I wouldn't have learned. The car is almost nonrecognizable as the original owners now with only a small few things still remaining from when he owned it. I still have much instore for this car including a light N/A build as I get more into autocrossing and eventually hope to get on our local road course Miller Motorsports Park. I'll continue to add to this as I add (or remove) parts from the car.

Now onto my daily driver. Its a 1993 Honda Del Sol. I bought the car in May of 2007 from a friend I worked with. He joined the marines and was in a hurry to sell the car so he told me he would let it go for $800 bucks. Needless to say we took a drive to the bank and the car was mine. The car is worth alot more then what I bought it for. I'm really happy I bought it cause the money I have saved in insurance and gas alone have already paid for it. The car gets 42mpg regularly where my Type R only got around 23mpg. Anyways when I bought the car it was a little beat up. I put about another $400 into the car to get it where it is now. Here it is the day I brought it home

I borrowed some GSR fat fives from a friend and threw them on the car right away. I also fixed some of the body damage and interior.

Next I tracked down some Stock taillights and traded my crappy carbon fiber hood from my Type R for some megan racing coilovers on some KYB GR2 struts.

The last thing I added was some GSR Snowflake wheels with my all season hankook tires, some ebay amber corner lights and a relocated front license plate bracket. I also cleaned up the engine bay and added just an oem si intake since the picture was taken.

As I said this is my daily driver so I don't really have any plans for the car other then general matenence. I'm gonna buy some new tires for it and throw a camber kit on but thats all I have planned for now. Eventually i'd love to have the car repainted as the car is oxidizing in spots but we will see what happens.

Thanks for taking the time to read this novel. I'd like to thank everyone whos helped me along the way. My best buds in Team Teknik, all the awesome people at UtahHondas.net, Michael Chandler Photography, JLP Photo and Design, Hardluck Foto, TCG Photo, and Allen Best Photo for taking the time to shot my car, and to everyone else who has shown there support to me.

Last edited by TeknikDC2; 03-18-2010 at 04:04 PM.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: *My Automotive History* Novel and lots of pictures inside (TeknikDC2)

wow, what a story! glad to see you went from ricer to nicer & not afraid to admit it...
Old 07-29-2008, 12:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i read everything! great story.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:41 AM

honda>dodge, good choice!!! Enjoyed the read haha
Old 07-29-2008, 07:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (dispocrx)

Great read bro!
Old 07-29-2008, 12:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (dispocrx)

Thanks for the comments guys. I have some new parts I'll be adding to the del sol this weekend.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (TeknikDC2)

great read, keep up the good work bro!
Old 07-30-2008, 01:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (TightEyez)

good read.
Old 07-30-2008, 01:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: *My Automotive History* Novel and lots of pictures inside (TeknikDC2)

nice build thread i like the kit on the neon
Old 07-30-2008, 03:25 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

You're precisely the reason why I won't hand down or buy my future kids a car. Typical destructive idiot that doesnt appreciate something unless he/she has paid for it him/herself.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: *My Automotive History* Novel and lots of pictures inside (SIRIUS)

i miss utah. great place to live

nice history
Old 07-30-2008, 05:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice. Glad to hear the story. Feel free to post any car-related information.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 07-30-2008, 08:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (krazyhmongboi)

The neon was an Epic Fail from what I saw. I feel so bad for that R. Should of got an RS model to f#@k up.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (KingKnight)

the itr ftw whoever started building the car was truly an oldschool tuner.
Old 06-20-2009, 05:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: *My Automotive History* Novel and lots of pictures inside

that story was very inspirational to me.
being 17 and having to pay for everything and about to go to college; i take care of my **** like its a ritual.

right now it's like a love/hate kinda thing...considering i just got fired
Old 06-20-2009, 05:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

nice r
Old 06-20-2009, 06:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

great story
Old 06-21-2009, 01:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

fun story, sounds like youve been thru alot! good luck man.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Wow its been a long time since I've updated this. Well I updated the Type R section of it. The Del Sol update will be coming shortly. Thanks for reading.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Nice read and best of luck with the Type R