Please Help: '05 Accord Radio Issue - Honda-Tech

Please Help: '05 Accord Radio Issue

Old 02-26-2017, 05:30 PM   #1
Trial User

Default Please Help: '05 Accord Radio Issue

My 2005 Honda Accord LX, 93,000 miles, is having the radio issue. Upon looking into the matter online, I found (a lot on this site), the issue is somewhat common: radio fading in and out, turning off, eventually dying and even draining the battery overnight.

I recently purchased the vehicle from a local dealership and they were nice enough to replace the factory radio at no cost; however, I am now worried I will be running into this issue again in the future, as they told me, after purchase of course, the car/radio system is notorious for these issues. I have noticed many of others have gone through the same type of issue with radio acting weird but I have been unable to find a resolution to the problem. Would it be better for my peace of my mind and for the future of my car if I were to go to a car stereo company and have them install a completely different system? Or anything I else I could do?

I know the absolute bare minimum about cars; I thought I could feel confident with the Accord being a reliable vehicle. Any input and feedback is much appreciated. Thanks.
cashmeouside is offline   Reply With Quote