Honda Accord & Crosstour (2003 - 2012) 2003 - 2012 Honda Accord and Inspire

Multiple misfires

Old 11-12-2018, 05:52 PM
Trial User

Default Multiple misfires

Hey all.

Need some advice. 2007 Accord LX 2.4L. Been my daily driver for a year. Other than burning oil and crappy gas mileage been a good car. When I bought it last year I flushed the trans, comolete fuel system cleaning including throttle body and intake, and relaced all four plugs with Denso iridium. Saturday night I put $10 in gas and drove a mile home no problem. Yesterday after getting on highway my CEL started flashing witch I've only seen solid. Ran OBD II and came up with 'Multiple Misfires' Random misfires and misfires in 3 of the four cylinders (P0300, P0301 and P0303-4 twice each.) Wxtemely rough idle almost dies, has very little power taking but once it hits 3rd gear it run like usual. I'm hoping it's just bad gas or the coil packs, but I doubt 3 out of 4 went bad overnight. Any thoughts or suggestions much appreciated

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: