Honda Accord & Crosstour (2003 - 2012) 2003 - 2012 Honda Accord and Inspire

Left turn signal mystery

Old 11-24-2018, 06:12 AM
Trial User

Default Left turn signal mystery

My car - 2003 Honda Accord EX V6 (coupe) - Ever since I had work done in September (invoice attached) my left turn signal started blinking rapidly. The bulbs are fine. I took it back to the shop and they replaced the turn signal relay. Now it ONLY blinks rapidly when I have either/both the parking lights or headlights on. When the other lights are off, the left turn signal works normally. The work that was done, as seen in the invoice attached, had something to do with replacing the negative terminal ground strap. As soon as I got the car back, the left turn signal was not working properly. Shop insists the two are unrelated, but seriously? Any thoughts or advice would be most appreciated! Thank you!

Last edited by soccidas; 11-29-2018 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Removed personal info from attachment

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: