Notices
Honda Accord & Crosstour (2003 - 2012) 2003 - 2012 Honda Accord and Inspire

I am now a proud new owner of 04 Honda Accord Sedan...My Story

Old 10-03-2008, 06:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am now a proud new owner of 04 Honda Accord Sedan...My Story

I have been on this form and i bounced back and forth from a honda civic hybrid to a honda civic from new to used and then finally today when i walked in to a car auction with a dealer my friend recommended i searched the lot...

I'm in ft. laud region, and i have never been to a car auction but i have been in the market for a sedan vehicle for about a month. I have(am selling to a relative) a acura integra 2 door and i wanted to make the switch to a 4 door for accessibility and family purposes. Well i checked left and right and to no avail could i find a honda civic without damage(i knew going in there would be some damage but it was rediculous) I did however wish to end the search. From 9 am untill 1:30 pm i was there with this guy, and finally there she was. A grayish blue honda accord. I haven't even been looking at accords but i liked the look of this one and i passed up on a beige one with 33,000 miles earlier in the day for 10,700 (what the h/o from bidders, not sure if sold for that.. well i was determined to leave with something and after quickly having the carfax checked and doing the finger check on the edges of the car to check for non dealer paint (a crazy trade i learned from this guy that apparently everyone but i knew) i found it...

the guy thought we would be able to get it with a high bid of around 9,500.. yet the person or dealership selling it wanted at least 10,500 (not including that auction fee of 250) well we closed it at 9,900... all in all i will probably end up with the vehicle with 11,600 after taxes tag, new tires and tune up is done.. for a '04 with (no accident on record atleast and my fingers didn't detect diff. paint.. lol) with only 57,500 miles and my fiance' loves the vehicle. All in all once the title comes in i will be a happy camper aside from parting with my integra

anybody have bad luck with receiving titles from car auctions?
Old 10-03-2008, 07:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I am now a proud new owner of 04 Honda Accord Sedan...My Story (DeSeNt)

Congrats on ur Accord