Honda Accord & Crosstour (2003 - 2012) 2003 - 2012 Honda Accord and Inspire

Honda Accord Type S, 2008

Old 01-07-2019, 02:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Honda Accord Type S, 2008

Hi!

So last year I've got myself an old Accord. It is a 2008, 2.4 wagon and I love it! I have been two times on a track with it - drives really well and has plenty of power for me. Considering I have only around 50,000km behind the wheel.

Car is well maintained, with 130,000km (now 175k). Even the interior is almost perfect. Right after I bought it I replaced timing chain (it was starting to make noises) and whole car got serviced just to make sure it is in best condition. There was pretty much nothing else wrong with it. With spare cash I replaced tires with brand new high quality ones from Michelin (both winter and summer). I service it regularly.

My question to you is: in general, do you think it is a good car to keep as main car for a long time? I am trying to plan my budget for next 5-6 years.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: