Notices
Honda Accord & Crosstour (2003 - 2012) 2003 - 2012 Honda Accord and Inspire

Honda Accord 3.0 Model 2003 (Made in Thailand)

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 11:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon6 Honda Accord 3.0 Model 2003 (Made in Thailand)

Hi everyone! I need your help with this urgently. I just got my automatic transmission fixed due to the gear did not shift from 2nd to 3rd. The mechanic had replaced most of the discs. When the mechanic fixed the automatic transmission back, the TCS, blinking green lighting (at Neutral) and the '!' were on. He was still puzzling about this. I just can't imagine the Honda mechanic is not sure with the problems. They did try to scan the engine problems but the computer did not detect any problems with the car. All these three lightings are still on.

I really miss my Honda very much and I haven't got it ride for almost 3 months. This is due to the spare part ordering elsewhere which took about 2 months to reach to my country. My car is almost 2 weeks at the Honda workshop.

My question is whether the Honda Accord made in Thailand is similar species as Honda in US or Japan?

Could anyone from this world could please assist me for advise.

Regards
Dinyus
Old 01-02-2009, 05:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Honda Accord 3.0 Model 2003 (Made in Thailand)

Originally Posted by dinyus
Hi everyone! I need your help with this urgently. I just got my automatic transmission fixed due to the gear did not shift from 2nd to 3rd. The mechanic had replaced most of the discs. When the mechanic fixed the automatic transmission back, the TCS, blinking green lighting (at Neutral) and the '!' were on. He was still puzzling about this. I just can't imagine the Honda mechanic is not sure with the problems. They did try to scan the engine problems but the computer did not detect any problems with the car. All these three lightings are still on.

I really miss my Honda very much and I haven't got it ride for almost 3 months. This is due to the spare part ordering elsewhere which took about 2 months to reach to my country. My car is almost 2 weeks at the Honda workshop.

My question is whether the Honda Accord made in Thailand is similar species as Honda in US or Japan?

Could anyone from this world could please assist me for advise.

They replaced the ABS modulator but the green light is still blinking at Neutral. Why is that? The mechanic mentioned I have bad ECU. This has gone bad to worst. Initially, the mechanic said the ABS modulator needed to be replaced. Now, it was being replaced but still the green light at the gear shifter blinking. Can anyone suggest anything?? Do you thing I have ECU problems? I am really fed up with this continuous linkage problems due to electronic car!

Regards
Dinyus