Honda Accord & Crosstour (2003 - 2012) 2003 - 2012 Honda Accord and Inspire

B

Old 03-24-2019, 05:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default 05 Accord Won't start

Bought 05 accord 2.4l with 260k. The car would start but stuttered at 3000rpm and had codes for both o2 sensors, p0103, and p0498. I replaced the MAF sensor code didn't go away. Replaced terminals because these terminals are very thin and the positive is missing pieces from the bottom of it. When I turn the key on. I can hear the fuel pump prime and it will crank over but not start. Also when I turn the key to on the green key light stays lit for a couple of seconds then goes away. I know that the green key has something to do with the security system. Not sure if it's supposed to go out or stay lit till you start the car. I've ordered both o2 sensors just not here yet.
I went to check out the vapor canister and found a connector with a broken wire this connector has two wires and the wires are blue and white and green and red. Plus found two hoses with holes in them. If anyone can help figure out which connector this is and where I can get the hoses that would be great.

Last edited by Fluffer Nutter; 03-24-2019 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Missing stuff
Old 03-26-2019, 01:51 PM
Global Moderator

Default Re: B

Connector is for the evap vent shut valve. Hoses can be obtained from dealer, aftermarket, etc.
Old 03-27-2019, 10:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: B

I found the hoses but i can't find anywhere that sells the connector.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: