Notices
Honda Accord & Crosstour (2003 - 2012) 2003 - 2012 Honda Accord and Inspire

Car stalls while driving, warning lights flicker

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2018, 10:21 AM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car stalls while driving, warning lights flicker

Hi ev1, I have an 08 accord exl w 147k, yesterday while I was driving a bunch of lights came on, then went dark, and the car stalled out, I started it up again no problem but continued to do the same, lights flicker (warning lights not interior lights, they were off) everything goes dark and stalls out, I guess it caused the navigation to reset, I had to put the code in a few times, I think it did it like 4-5 times on my 30 min drive, going back home no problems. Also while I was driving warning lights came on a few times, the car lost power but didnt fully stall out, rpm and speedometer would drop but go back on. Last week it stalled out on me a couple times while stopped at different traffic lights,but no warning lights flickered it just stalled, about a day or 2 before that I tried starting it up and it wouldnt turn over, it was cranking but not starting, took me like 3 tries finally it started.
I drove to work today no problems, parked the car, hung out for like 10 mins it started doing it again. Any idea what may be wrong? Thank you.