Honda Accord & Crosstour (2003 - 2012) 2003 - 2012 Honda Accord and Inspire

2011 Accord Misfire

Old 09-11-2018, 08:40 PM
Trial User

Default 2011 Accord Misfire

Hi I habe a 2011 Accord with like 48800 miles on it showing a p0301 code. I just bought the car used from the dealership it was originally bought from. The previous owner took immaculate care of the car.it was serviced every 4k miles and literally had just over 6k a year driven on it. I have driven it about 3k since i purchased it and havent been driving it hard or anything. I checked the spark plugs, I checked the ignition coil packs, I kinda tested thd fuel injectors ( I watched a YouTube video and tried it out and they seem to all be clicking) and now I am at a loss for what it could be. I would take it to a mechanic but unfortunately I dont have the money to pay for someone to fix it so I'm trying to do it myself. Any suggestions?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: