Honda Accord & Crosstour (2003 - 2012) 2003 - 2012 Honda Accord and Inspire

2009 accord left me stranded

Old 01-05-2019, 12:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default 2009 accord left me stranded

hey guys I have a 2009 accord 2.4 4 door and Iím in a parking lot right now. Someone tried to help me jump start her but she wonít even turn over. The lights work but when I try to start her after a jump it just makes one click and thatís it. Iím hoping itís the starter because then I can replace that myself. When she was starting and I was driving her my lights would dim sometimes and the car felt like it was running rough sometimes like it wanted to turn off? What should I be looking for if anyone can help. Like I said I turn the key and I just hear one click. Also one other time I heard what was like a grinding noise trying to start
Old 01-07-2019, 05:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 2009 accord left me stranded

If it won't turn over it's the starter. if the car is dimming, it could be a alternator issue or grounding issue. My i4 headlights dim periodically while my v6 hasn't. I believe the i4 uses a smaller capacity battery which might be the cause.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: