Notices
Honda Accord & Crosstour (2003 - 2012) 2003 - 2012 Honda Accord and Inspire

08 Accord Coupe warranty repair brake/sound system

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 03:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 08 Accord Coupe warranty repair brake/sound system

This my first brand new car, have now for about 5 months. I first noticed a crunching sound coming from my front right brakes. Happened when breaking and turning right onto an elevated driveway/gas station, not sure what the deal was here so I took it to the dealer.

There they adjusted the spacing i suppose, this was an intermitent problem, didnt hear it anymore, not sure because I'm extra careful now or it fixed but new problem appeared. I started hearing new squeaking from the breaks so took it to them, decided just to change my brake pads, so far so good.

My audio system, mannn first time I got it was pretty bangin, deep base, everything crystal clear. I would say I bump my radio anytime driving, dont think I've ever turned it off but since day one. So got my hands on the lil wayne cd. Try blatsting 'a milli' even half way, can hear vibration from the rear speaker. Then started noticing it on other songs.

Is this normal for radio/speark life.... im no expert but expect to have decent sound system for 30k car. So back to the dealer, they ordered a new audio unit, said this is how they trouble shoot sound problems, so after installing it did notice improvement, still dont think it sounds the same as when I first got it.....dont think it was built for 'a milli'.

... so another new problem, after the radio unit was installed, the bottom selector **** is now difficult to turn, dont know whats wrong..... tight fitting? lubrication? seems very minor but still bugs me..... oh and the glove compartment door, right side hangs 1 cm lower, can see the uneven flow of lines.....

so am i just nitpicking or does anyone notice these things about their cars??? maybe i'm asking alot for my first new car... ahhhh cant take it anymore.!!