Honda Accord 2016- Current This is the place to discuss all things Honda Accord related for the 2016 -Current model year

2018 Accord Touring Steering wheel sounds?

Old 03-15-2019, 07:55 PM
Trial User

Default 2018 Accord Touring Steering wheel sounds?

Hey guys! First time posting here.

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but i tried googling it and nothing came up. My car has had a squeaky sound coming from the steering wheel area that only appears when iíve left my car parked outside on a sunny day (aka parking while out and about). At first I thought I was just being paranoid because itís a new car, but after getting it on video loud and clear, I know iím not.

Attached is a link to the video I recorded so I could take it to Honda and have them look at it but I havenít had time to go and get that looked at. I forgot about it all winter and now that we have the occasional sunny days in GA, I was reminded of that sweet, annoying sound.

Does anyone have any idea whatís wrong?

Thanks!

Last edited by x_kimberli; 03-15-2019 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Attaching videos

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: