Notices
Honda Accord (2013 - 2015) 2013 - 2015 Honda Accord and Inspire

No Start!!No Lights!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No Start!!No Lights!!

Ok hello again to everyone here..May your days be as blessed as ones can..So I own a 13' Accord Sport..I had recently replaced the 4 speakers that came with and the factory HU..Well when I was making all my connections I chose to solder everything and cover with heat shrink tubing..Well I work crazy hours and things got dragged out plus I also wanted to incorporate a SWI-CP5 interface..Well that was a whole nother mess..The instructions per the site were wrong and I didnt have the time to call and chat with tech support..Si i kinda wired the harness in for the module but just left it out for the time being..Oh like I said I jus wanted it all to get done..Oh one thing I had bought a coiuple amps to try and see which I wanted out of the two then jus return the other to Amazon..But i ended up sending both back and ended up buying a cheaper amp to do the job %250 cheaper I may add..So needless to say u kind of see where things went and mind u this ended up being a month long ordeal..So i just wanted to get this stereo in etc..So i had most of it done but I shortcutted toward the end so i can finish it..Well the other day i was finally gonna use that Steering wheel control module the SWI-CP5, and after looking at all my mess of wiring i decided to jus redo it all..I had bought sum extra plugs on the car harness side in case anything went south..So they came in handy at least the main plug did..Anyways as I'm redoing all the wiring I cant recall if i left the battery connected at any point in time all I kno is it was disconnected but when im unsure..So I go to start my car later that day and it crankls sdtrong but never catched fire..So im like hmm..Long story short after reading alot online I began to pull the PGM-FI relays #1 and #2 to test..But those arent the same relay I seen on the web where it has 8 pins etc..they each have 4..So i checked my fuel pump its good..after pulling sum relays out and popping em back in now I have no instrumentation lights but again my car turns over heavy..So I'm thinking sumthing may have shorted out when i was doing all that wiring for the radio..Can anyone tell me what to test and how to go about it so I can track it down and move on to a solution..I kno ur supposed to test either spark at the plugs and for injector pulse etc so u can kinda go backwards from the Battery>>Oh ive used nothing but a DMM for everything but i own a scosche test light that has a red and a blue light but is self powered by a 12v cig light style adapter..Id like to kno how to correctly use the test light to troubleshoot also..Anyways I apologize for the lenghty post but i wanted to lay out all the info i could so anyone can get a better idea of what I ve done or what i can do moving ahead..Thanks anyone who reads this and wants to lend a hand..