Honda Accord (2013 - Current) 2013 - Current Honda Accord and Inspire

Led Headlights

Old 01-04-2018, 09:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Led Headlights

So I've recently been thinking about switching out my stock headlights for my 2014 Accord Sports. After I switched out my DRL lights, the difference between the white and yellow just bothered me too much not to do it. I debated about going with HID lights or LED lights. Ultimately, I decided to go with LED lights for the convenience for myself. After looking through a few different lights I settled for the Lasfit 9006 LED headlights.

To install my headlights was actually super simple. The headlights were easily accessible simply by popping open my car hood. The lights were plug and play lights so it was just a simple matter of taking out my halogen lights and placing the new LED lights in. There were also some clear cut instructions included along with the package on how to properly install these headlights for anyone that would need any information how to. The fan units on the back are actually much smaller than what I was expecting as well which made it an easy fit.

So after installing the lights of course I had to test them. After using them for a few days I'm happy to say that these are very bright, much brighter than I had expected. The beam pattern is exactly as they advertised with no foggy or faded areas. They provide a very bright white light which is exactly what I was going for and actually makes it much easier for me to see now when I'm driving. Since I switched out my lowbeams I think I'm going to go back and order some more to switch out my high beams as well. These lights seem to be of very high quality but they also have a 2 year warranty on them which helps ease my mind if I face any trouble with them at all.