Notices
Honda Accord (2013 - 2015) 2013 - 2015 Honda Accord and Inspire

Radio screen blank?

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 07:42 AM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio screen blank?

Hi All, so yesterday I experienced the radio touchscreen going completely blank. The audio worked fine and I could still switch stations, make calls and control the volume as normal with the steering wheel controls. The upper info screen was working fine and I could still see everything there, just the screen was completely black on the touchscreen radio. Once I made it home I turned off the car and restarted and the screen came back on. Has anyone else experienced this? Is something inside the radio that controls the display starting to fail?

OAN: I'm pretty frustrated with this car at the moment. I traded my 2005 Accord Coupe V6 with 200k miles (and ZERO problems) in 2016 for this, and it's been perfectly fine up until now. I had the grinding starter issue last week and it just gave up starting altogether after a few days of that, I didn't want to keep trying and end up stripping the flywheel, so I took it to the dealer and they performed TSB #16-002 and $800 later it seems to be starting fine now. I didn't buy a Honda for this!

2014 Accord Coupe V6 EX-L
Mileage: 46,000