Notices
Honda Accord (1990 - 2002) Includes 1997 - 1999 Acura CL

F22B2 ITB setup

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2018, 01:50 PM
Premium Member

Received 163 Likes on 150 Posts
Default Re: F22B2 ITB setup

Way she goes sometimes. I've been wanting to finish my 2.4L turbo build for a couple years now too haha. Every time I make a little headway something else comes up and I have to put it on the backburner.
Old 06-07-2018, 04:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad to see its still going on!
Old 06-07-2018, 11:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 67 Likes on 67 Posts

Yes sir. All the parts are paid for and everything is sitting stored covered in a heated garage...... It's not going anywhere as long as I'm still around....
Old 11-26-2018, 08:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey, look at that. Its THAT time of year!

Just doing my yearly check-in, I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving (If you even celebrate that in Canada? lol), and hopefully you'll have a great Christmas. 3000GT is being lame as usual doing garage queen stuff, my STi got a fully built engine this year and is making around 400awhp, and I daily drive an absolute monster lifted Legacy Sedan. I also managed to get like, the hottest girl ever to date me. So that's been going on for a little bit now, which has been just excellent.

Cheers Mark!

Also, do you play EVE Online? I found a zkillboard for a "Ghost Accord" lol
Old 11-29-2018, 05:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yes it is that time of year, thanks for dropping in.

I've been working night shift for the past 3 months, working 6/12's so I haven't had much time for anything other than work. . Yes we celebrate Thanksgiving, we celebrate it in October and in a much less dramatic/materialistic fashion than the US, so I can see why you wouldn't know if we celebrate it or not......LoL.

The Accord is sitting in the same state it was this time last year. I did make a big purchase for my garage this year, and now have the means to do all of my own aluminum welding. I am hoping to finish up a few other projects and get back onto Project Ghost sometime this year. I have an 04 V6 Grand Am that I am working on boosting and dropping in a 5spd swap. that's almost done. Unfortunately it is snowed in now and won't see the road til spring. It is more of a gag Fast n Furious project, meant to make people laugh and call it rice. I'm fine with that when it will be putting down 400+WHP.

by Ghost Accord, on Flickr

I also have my daily driver 12 Ridgeline that has seen some work and have a set of ITB's to install this winter.

by GhostAccord, on Flickr
Sent a set of GSX-R1000 throttles out to Maxbore for a 44mm bore on them. Matches the stock intake manifold 100%.

Congrats on the dating scene, I was very fortunate to have met my beautiful wife, 25 years ago.

I am not an online gamer, this guy is trading/living off my trademarked name. ..lol

Best to you and yours over the Holiday season.
Old 01-23-2020, 06:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Come on Mark, the last time you posted was last year when I checked in then! hahaha

Just my typical "Happy New Year/Christmas check in! 2020 has been a pretty crazy year for me.

I bought my dream motorcycle, a 2009 Ducati 848 Corse'. I bought my first house, which has opened up so many opportunities for projects and the like. Sold the STi and bought a 99' GS400 to daily instead, and its definitely one of the better automotive decisions I've made. The aforementioned hottest girl in the world is still dating me, and we are now living together in said house. But in a crazy turn of events actually managed to catch Thyroid Cancer back in May so that was a pretty crazy ordeal. Eight hour surgery that removed her Thyroid entirely along with 43 lymph-nodes (13 of which were verified cancerous). She's now cancer free, and is healing up just wonderfully aside from some meds she'll have to take forever, and more frequent doctors visits. Other than that, everything has been pretty boring. Just trying to continue my growth at work, stay busy on projects both home and auto related, and the occasional fun summer drive the the green turd 3000GT VR-4 I've had for over seven years now lol.

Hope all is well, get your damn car done so my indecisive *** can buy another Accord!

Old 01-25-2020, 10:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hello there, yes life brings all kinds of ups and downs. Glad to hear that you are doing well and that your girl was able to beat that cancer. Congrats on the new house.... now the word "project" will take on a whole new dimension. Haven't stopped our home renovations since we bought our house 15 years ago. Almost time to redo the stuff we did when we first bought it...lol.

Got rid of the Grand Am, huge waste of time. I still have the Accord, however, it has been driven even further back in the project list after a dream vehicle purchase this summer.

1985 Pontiac Fiero GT V6

Bought it in June with roughly 98,000km on the odometer. When I pulled it into the garage for the winter it now reads 110,700km. Needless to say I love driving this little thing. It is a real head turner, not a lot of people even know what it is. It is in great shape body wise, however all of the rubber is a bit dry rotted/cracked. So a full suspension rebuild is required. Clutch is trashed and there are quite a few of the engine seals that are leaking slightly. So..... The Fiero has become my new winter project.

Figured if I am going to pull the engine,

might as well rebuild it, she's in the shop as we speak.

upgrade the cooling system

sub frame, I found very little surface rust on this chassis, going with solid mounts on this one!

Interior is mint, only upgrade here is a stereo and cup holders...lol Thing comes with 2 ashtrays and no cup holders...

by GhostAccordL, on Flickr

I get this one up and driving this winter I'll spend time on getting Ghost back on the track!
Old 04-28-2021, 01:16 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry if the thread is considered too old to comment on but I was curious if your accord ever hit the road? I've been following the thread and read every post since the beginning. Wicked stuff man.
Old 04-28-2021, 07:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 171 Likes on 162 Posts

I'd also be curious if the Fiero was back together
Old 04-29-2021, 12:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by BelacBurn
Sorry if the thread is considered too old to comment on but I was curious if your accord ever hit the road? I've been following the thread and read every post since the beginning. Wicked stuff man.
Thank you very much. Sadly it is not hit the road. However, Ghost is safe and dry in storage along with all the parts to put her back on the road, waiting on my wife to buy me a bigger garage.

Originally Posted by 99stockcivic
I'd also be curious if the Fiero was back together
Putting the engine back together this weekend, hope to have it back in and have her on the road this summer.
Old 05-17-2021, 02:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Mark , sorry to bring up something from the past - but i was curious. I bought some ducati itbs just to mock up and have a play around with about a year ago. I couldn't figure out how to make a mechanism to move all throttles etc so i kinda gave up on that idea. Never knew about your car! So yeah just found that you actually did this ! But sadly I cant find any pictures. Looked on your blog etc but its all photobucket/dead links now. You dont have any pics you could share at all buddy? Regards from England, Mark ( also mark lol )
Old 05-17-2021, 11:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah the whole photobucket scam for money issue kind of screwed with all of my image links and I have never had the time to go back and upload and link them all to my new image server.

As far as the throttle shaft linkage is concerned I do not have it fabricated as of yet. I have all the parts to make it the same as you would see on an inline 4 cylinder bike throttle with adjustable/spring tension linkages.
Old 05-18-2021, 07:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 64 Likes on 62 Posts

Haven't done work on my engine myself for a long time, but still excited to see if you get time to work on it and have it on the road this summer Ghost. Would LOVE to see dyno results for your amazing build.
Old 05-18-2021, 11:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I appreciate that you are hanging in there to see the results, it won't be this summer though. I've been working on the Ridgeline and Fiero every weekend. If I can get both of them up and running this summer, I will probably start on my bike. Then maybe Ghost can come out of storage and get finished up....lol
The following users liked this post:
Old 05-19-2021, 07:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 64 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by GhostAccord
I appreciate that you are hanging in there to see the results, it won't be this summer though. I've been working on the Ridgeline and Fiero every weekend. If I can get both of them up and running this summer, I will probably start on my bike. Then maybe Ghost can come out of storage and get finished up....lol
All good man, just glad to see you still engaged on the thread and the forum. Still looking forward to the final product. At some point when I get some time with the accord (which is now in a different country to me) I need to get the Bisimoto cam, valve springs and some sort of tuneable ECU installed.
I feel like I'm moving backwards in that regard. Friend needed a piggyback controller urgently a few years ago and I sold him my VAFC2 at cost price. I regret that now considering what they are selling for... Either way, I'd prefer a chipped ECU
Old 12-22-2022, 07:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Clear Plastic Bags with a Red H on them eh! (GhostAccord)

my brain exploded just reading about it
The following users liked this post: