Shipping Wheels to Maui, Hawaii? - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Hawaii & Asia-Pacific Hawaiian / Pacific Islands

Shipping Wheels to Maui, Hawaii?

Old 07-27-2018, 10:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Shipping Wheels to Maui, Hawaii?

Ohkay, so I've been in a bind. I have a set of wheels, 18x7's on low profile tires, buuut 1 tire blew out, 2 tires have the natural camber wear on the inside, and 1 tire that is completely bald. No clue why but I think it might be due to the fact that I have dead struts. Replacing the struts as soon as I can, but I wanna make sure I have a set of wheels and tires to slap on ASAP. It was my driver side rear tire that blew out and one of my coworkers loaned out a pair to run until I can get replacements. Buuut, I just wanna go straight for a whole new set. Sad thing is, I've been looking online because the sets are cheaper than shopping for them locally, but every time I find a set I like, they won't ship to Hawaii..... I was looking into going for 16x8-9's with a bit of positive offset(max being +45 or so), but it's just hard to find a website or anything that would be able to ship down here.

If possible, would someone be so kind as to give me links?