Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

OFFICIAL EK SQUAD PIC THREAD

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 02:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (Eran)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

How so? Mine was stock when I bought it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha ya yee we all cant buy ek's with swaps
Old 02-23-2008, 02:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">How so? Mine was stock when I bought it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">same generation of Civic with the same front end and same spoiler.</TD></TR></TABLE>

or are you referring that i bought a car built so we're different?? because my car isn't stock? i know there's some haters about people buying built cars. no one has said anything negative to me about me buying neema's ek. but to me, it's not like i wasn't gonna buy ctr headlights, do a kswap, some lca's, or get some drill/slotted rotors? if anyone has something to say, they're more than welcome to. i'm up to reading some opinions.

Old 02-23-2008, 02:46 PM
HT White Ops

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (kOMBObomber yee)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kOMBObomber yee &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

or are you referring that i bought a car built so we're different?? because my car isn't stock? i know there's some haters about people buying built cars. no one has said anything negative to me about me buying neema's ek. but to me, it's not like i wasn't gonna buy ctr headlights, do a kswap, some lca's, or get some drill/slotted rotors? if anyone has something to say, they're more than welcome to. i'm up to reading some opinions.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Read into it what you want to, lord knows I will. You have a problem with me? Your friends have a problem with me? People you know have a problem with me? Everyone in the NW has a problem with me? Everyone on the entire forum has a problem with me?

I don't care. Just let me know man. Just say what you want to say, no hurt feelings here. We're all (I hope) grown ups. I'm just tired of the catty games that get played around here where people need to sit there and call me a 'fagot' and insult my car just because *gasp* OMG, I didn't like their friend's cousin's brother's car or whatever.

So please, if you have a problem with me or my car or my girlfriend ... spill it. Just get it off your chest, so we don't have to play highschool games.

I thought this **** died when I stopped posting in NW Rides, but I was wrong.
Old 02-23-2008, 02:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 02-23-2008, 02:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Can't we all just be friends
Old 02-23-2008, 02:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (RDix)

Old 02-23-2008, 02:54 PM
HT White Ops

Default Re: (xplizitEK)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by xplizitEK &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Can't we all just be friends </TD></TR></TABLE>

I really wish. Not for lack of trying either.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

allright to settle this;

Every1 chip into "Lets get kevin a J's 3d Wing fund"
Old 02-23-2008, 03:22 PM
HT White Ops

Default Re: (xplizitEK)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by xplizitEK &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">allright to settle this;

Every1 chip into "Lets get kevin a J's 3d Wing fund" </TD></TR></TABLE>

I got about tree fiddy.

Old 02-23-2008, 03:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Read into it what you want to, lord knows I will. You have a problem with me? Your friends have a problem with me? People you know have a problem with me? Everyone in the NW has a problem with me? Everyone on the entire forum has a problem with me?

I don't care. Just let me know man. Just say what you want to say, no hurt feelings here. We're all (I hope) grown ups. I'm just tired of the catty games that get played around here where people need to sit there and call me a 'fagot' and insult my car just because *gasp* OMG, I didn't like their friend's cousin's brother's car or whatever.

So please, if you have a problem with me or my car or my girlfriend ... spill it. Just get it off your chest, so we don't have to play highschool games.

I thought this **** died when I stopped posting in NW Rides, but I was wrong. </TD></TR></TABLE>

buahahaha

sorry, i have no problems with you...or your gf. she even pm'd me and said whatever. ask her yourself i don't have a problem with you around. you two are great oem resources.

and i never cared what anyone said about you. i hear things everyday from the northwest thread to the squad thread. and i could and do careless. you post whatever you want and however much you want. it's not like i don't do the same.

i know you get real defensive whenever someone from the NW points out something about your car.

if you wanna know what i got to say, i just don't wanna hear crap like this:

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">people doing almost the same exact **** to the same generation of Civic with the same front end and the same 4 sets of wheels and same spoiler.

It wasn't about really any car in particular, or directed at any of the people in this thread.</TD></TR></TABLE>

cars are just fashion. some like the 70's look, some like the 90's look. some like spoon duckbills, some like angled ctr's. some like rota, some like regamasters, cpr's, mf10's, whatever. we own the same car, we like the same things, we buy the same parts. of course our cars are gonna look similar.

i don't care if anyone "bites" someone else's look. if it looks good, then it's good. people can copy JP's white ek for the next 10 years and it'll still be a dope ek. and i wouldn't mind looking at it everyday.

i think your car is okay. it's not aggressive as some of the others. but it's whatever you want. to me, it's clean and basic. i never complain about cHO ride mANG.

don't point fingers at me anymore

i ain't no hater.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:39 PM
HT White Ops

Yee, I really have no problems with you, just the people you choose to surround yourself with.
You can't be a hater. You joke too much.

I've never seen you say an unkind thing about me (other then when you grats Type X for my punishment). But Marvin talks ****. Arby talks ****. Joel talks ****. Sayaphon talks ****. Jumpman talks ****. The people who are your friends gang up on me like I'm getting boxed out. It just gets really old.

I've never met a single one of them .... yet they feel the need to call me a fagot, or call me retarded, or edit their goddamn MySpace page to reflect that they hate me or whatever. I honestly cannot fathom what I've done to these people over the internet that they waste so much of their time on me.
Old 02-23-2008, 04:08 PM
HT White Ops

For the love of all things ..... the maintenance workers are finally leaving. They've been here since 10am (supposed to arrive at noon).

They woke me up by walking on by roof with a leaf blower, and then they tried to open our garage door without my consent.

I've been trapped here all day making sure they don't wander into my house or garage.
Old 02-23-2008, 04:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

type x stopped some madness.

dont worry, those aren't the only people who talk ****
Old 02-23-2008, 04:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ok guys just have a and forget about. leave it in the past and look forward
Old 02-23-2008, 04:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

chECKIE yo AIM ruBBIE
Old 02-23-2008, 04:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (kOMBObomber yee)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kOMBObomber yee &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

dont worry, those aren't the only people who talk **** </TD></TR></TABLE>

i don't like you yee.
Old 02-23-2008, 04:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (Airbag Club)

Looks <U>fresh</U> Art

Old 02-23-2008, 04:51 PM
HT White Ops

Always liked steel tones with black. The time attack lip is just the icing on the cake.
Old 02-23-2008, 04:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Airbag Club &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i don't like you yee. </TD></TR></TABLE>

+ 1
Old 02-23-2008, 05:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: Darkside San Jose DSR DSR DSR DSR DSR DSR DSR DSR, CAAAAAAA, usa

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Airbag Club &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i don't like you yee. </TD></TR></TABLE>

because you LOVE himmmmm
Old 02-23-2008, 05:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (darkside's loreto)

Yep. Lo lo knows.

I seen u guys post my pic for the "post ur favorite ht member" thread ahahahahaha!
Old 02-23-2008, 06:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (clean rice)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by clean rice &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Looks <U>fresh</U> Art

</TD></TR></TABLE>

are these custom painted volks or original ?
Old 02-23-2008, 07:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (-JSpecEk*9-)

I thought squad members loved each other?
Old 02-23-2008, 07:56 PM
HT White Ops

Default Re: (FFFRESH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FFFRESH &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I thought squad members loved each other?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't know what 75% of the cars in here look like / who their owners are.
Old 02-23-2008, 07:59 PM
jmk
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (FFFRESH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by -JSpecEk*9- &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

are these custom painted volks or original ?</TD></TR></TABLE>

They look like origianl TA's to me, but i may be wrong... love that car though

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL EK SQUAD PIC THREAD