Your Memorable Encounters w/ Crackheads & other Wastes of Life - Page 2 - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

Your Memorable Encounters w/ Crackheads & other Wastes of Life

General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.

Your Memorable Encounters w/ Crackheads & other Wastes of Life

Old 05-27-2009, 06:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Your Memorable Encounters w/ Crackheads & other Wastes of Life

i dunno man
i dunno

bling bling hides his crack pipe in his collarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee

or

is this the 5 o clock free crack give away
Old 05-27-2009, 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by Johnny. View Post
Ah yes...the high horse thread.

"Let ye without sin cast the first stone....."
This, then

Some of y'all need to experience life. Every "low life" has a story and who the *** are you to judge? Just because mommy and daddy coddled you your whole life doesn't give you a right to judge others and their situation.
this?

Hypocrite.

[hater]How about I make asinine assumptions about you and your life? USAF then working for a defense corporation? Have you ever made it in life without being attached to the government teet? Maybe you should go out and you know, try to make it in the real working world.[/hater]

How does it feel to be judged like that? Not so much fun eh?

(not hating, just trying to give perspective )
Old 05-27-2009, 06:45 AM
Unceasing Measure

Originally Posted by HONDRETTI View Post
a crackhead once told me kangaroos have 3 vaginas.
Kangaroos have two vaginas, not three. And no, I'm not kidding. There was a show on HDNET the other night about 'roos making babies and it was gross.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

lol yo dawg i heard you like vaginas so we stuck a vagina next to yo vagina so you can fak while you fak
Old 05-27-2009, 07:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by saywhat View Post
I've perfected the "Sorry man, I only have plastic..." line... works most of the time.
I get approached by this one crackhead askin' for a dollar, and i'm like "Sorry man, all I got is my card." Which is the truth, because I rarely ever carry cash on me...

He then almost immediately reply's "Oh, that's cool! I got a card reader in my bag here..."

Me:

Crackhead: "Ha! Na man, I'm just messin' with you...that would be pretty cool though..."

Cliffs:
Old 05-27-2009, 07:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Also saw a homeless dude workin the gerkin in a subway station back in December.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Archidictus View Post
Kangaroos have two vaginas, not three. And no, I'm not kidding. There was a show on HDNET the other night about 'roos making babies and it was gross.
HDNET = The ****

As for the topic at hand. I was driving out of downtown Cleveland down Cedar. This was a couple years ago when the Cavs were in the playoffs. I was meeting my buddies in Mayfield to watch the game. I pull up to an intersection and this fat crackhead(yeah i know fat and crackhead not usually associated) walks up to my window and starts asking if I want a beej for $5. Window was cracked a little and I was like no, I have a gf but I appreciate it. She was like "oh don't you worry boy, I am clean I love Jesus". She proceeded to show me her nasty *** stained shirt with a cross and some writing on it. Light changed green and I rolled out. Things like this usually don't bother me because I have seen some pretty weird sh*t in the hospital. I don't feel sorry for drug addicts, and I don't think making a thread about this is for the purpose of making people feel better about themselves. People need to help themselves, end of story.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:48 AM
86%

There was a lady who was always around the Home Depot parking lot, back when I lived in Sacramento. Her sob story was " I just got out of jail yesterday and just need $40 for a greyhound ticket, can you spare some money" (Only with less proper English..)

She gave me and my roomate that same story about 5 times. Every single time she had apparently gotten out of jail just a day ago. Either she gets arrested a lot, or just uses a really bad story to get sympathy, and doesn't remember who she told it to.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i work in the "tenderloin" area of downtown san francisco....internet brands does not have a big enough harddrive for me to write all my crackhead related stories
Old 05-27-2009, 11:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by FrreeeBird View Post
Sucks always being the only white person in the car after 86th street too (always happens when the yankees aren't playing).
Like any dirt ever happens on the 4 train...

Originally Posted by Stefndogg View Post
i work in the "tenderloin" area of downtown san francisco....internet brands does not have a big enough harddrive for me to write all my crackhead related stories
My favorite were the latino/a tranny crack ****** near Eddy and Polk.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Was in Wildwood nj...at about 3 am walking back to my friends house from the boardwalk. His house is about a 5-6 block walk back and its pretty much in the worse part of Wildwood. (which isn't THAT bad but still some **** going on). Walking past a motel with a soda machine outside...I see some guy that bent over touching his toes. It looked weird so I just watched him for a few seconds..and he didn't move at all. He had a dollar in his hand and must of been reaching in the change part and just passed out. I told my friend and we just stared at him for a few minutes. It must of been seriously 3 minutes of his bent all the way down, swaying back and forth and grunting a little. I thought for sure he was overdosing and about to die..I kept telling my friend that I never watched anyone die before haha. After those 3 or so minutes someone walked about 5 feet behind him, and there was a bike about 10 feet or so down the road. As soon as the dude walked by the bike the ****ed up dude yells "yo ***** dont be stealin my bike" LOL. Didn't notice us watching him all that time but snapped out of it when someone walked by his bike...
Old 05-27-2009, 12:44 PM

Old 05-27-2009, 12:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I was in Georgetown with my girl one night and there was this one guy asking for change. As we pass him, hes asking for change and I walked past and I felt a small tug on my arm. My girl said she wanted to give him some change but I was walking too fast with my arm around her so we just proceeded to dinner.

On the way back, she stops and hands him some change. He claimed he was the reincarnated spirit of kunta kente. I tell him thats nice and we start to walk away when he gets up and starts asking my girl what her name was and how pretty she was. she replied with her name and with a thank you (:facepalm and we were about to leave.

He then asks me what my hurry was and then starts to follow us, saying he just wants to talk to a pretty girl and hes no threat to me. I give him a stare and reply with a simple nod and start to walk away.

He then tries to grab for my girls arm as we walk away. Lucky, I still had my arm around her waist and I pull her back and stand between them and tell him to back off and walked away. While doing so, he kept shouting how he could "sex her up real good and better than me". What a piece of diseased scum.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:51 PM
im hench irl

Originally Posted by EvenStar View Post
"hey man you got a quarter"

- nah sorry

"you got a dolla"

- nah i gotta get going

"i know you got a dollar"

*runs*

Man, why do they always have to use the dollar pickpocketing trick?
lol
Old 05-27-2009, 01:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Curiouz_G View Post
I was in Georgetown with my girl one night and there was this one guy asking for change. As we pass him, hes asking for change and I walked past and I felt a small tug on my arm. My girl said she wanted to give him some change but I was walking too fast with my arm around her so we just proceeded to dinner.

On the way back, she stops and hands him some change. He claimed he was the reincarnated spirit of kunta kente. I tell him thats nice and we start to walk away when he gets up and starts asking my girl what her name was and how pretty she was. she replied with her name and with a thank you (:facepalm and we were about to leave.

He then asks me what my hurry was and then starts to follow us, saying he just wants to talk to a pretty girl and hes no threat to me. I give him a stare and reply with a simple nod and start to walk away.

He then tries to grab for my girls arm as we walk away. Lucky, I still had my arm around her waist and I pull her back and stand between them and tell him to back off and walked away. While doing so, he kept shouting how he could "sex her up real good and better than me". What a piece of diseased scum.
He probably could
Old 05-27-2009, 01:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by REDNECK TYPE-R View Post
He probably could
LMAO
Old 05-27-2009, 01:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by jweller View Post
BARF
Old 05-27-2009, 01:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by REDNECK TYPE-R View Post
He probably has
fixt

p.s. she's cheating on you
Old 05-27-2009, 01:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

had a guy on craigslist come try and buy my rims ($400)." hey, i don't got any cash on me and the banks closed can i write you a check for $500 for the rims & get $100 cash back?" yea, okay!
Old 05-27-2009, 02:16 PM
HT Order of Merit

I have had more than one pull that same sympathy story on me. "Hey man can I get a dollar? I need to catch the train to New Haven".
Old 05-27-2009, 04:54 PM
IYAAYAS

Originally Posted by FrreeeBird View Post
[hater]How about I make asinine assumptions about you and your life? USAF then working for a defense corporation? Have you ever made it in life without being attached to the government teet? Maybe you should go out and you know, try to make it in the real working world.[/hater]

How does it feel to be judged like that? Not so much fun eh?

(not hating, just trying to give perspective )

Just because we choose to be on the teet of the government doesnt mean that the milk is always going to be good.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i fired 2 people for doing drugs on the job today. freaking idiots
Old 05-27-2009, 05:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

meet up this guy from craigslist that wanted to buy my b16 head. was selling it for $300.
dude wanted to completely check it out and asked if i had a flat head screw driver in my car. so i went to go check and when i got to my car, some bum, crackhead, what ever he was asked me if i had $75 for the bus. i said "let me check in my car." i had about 6 silver coins(dimes, nickles, quarters. mixture of all 3) and a whole latta pennies. maybe like $0.30 worth in pennies. i gave it all to him and the idiot pockets the silver change and throws all the pennies to the floor and walks away. then i head him ask some other guy the same question.

POS bum pissed me off! i could of been $.75 closer to a full dollar!
but yea.

Originally Posted by b20powereDA View Post
i fired 2 people for doing drugs on the job today. freaking idiots
wow. GOOD JOB
Old 05-27-2009, 06:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

me and my past gf went on a vacation on San Francisco ( of all cities... she picked San Francisco.. boring as hell city. no offense ) a bum approached me near the farmers market and asked

bum: hey buddy, you got smoke?
me: sorry i dont smoke ( lies )
bum: ill suck your dick for it.
me: *runs*
Old 05-27-2009, 06:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sf is not boring.. there's plenty to do there. crackheads galore though depending on which area you're in.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Your Memorable Encounters w/ Crackheads & other Wastes of Life

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.