Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

are you one of THOSE people that go to work sick....and infect everyone else?

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

are you one of THOSE people that go to work sick....and infect everyone else?

Old 02-11-2019, 06:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: are you one of THOSE people that go to work sick....and infect everyone else?

if im really sick ill stay home or ill wear a mask when im at work for reduce my contact with patients.
my job will will send you home if you are really sick. we all work around cancer patients so the last thing they need is to get sick if they have a compromised immune system.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:29 PM
Do you even red wheels?

Default Re: are you one of THOSE people that go to work sick....and infect everyone else?

MF’er I work with shows up with what sounds like bronchitis, on an essential personnel only snow day, to do TAR planning prep. A job that can freakin wait so you don’t get people sick right before as go on 6/10’s

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.