Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

you go to #2 at work and someone beats you!

Old 12-22-2005, 08:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default you go to #2 at work and someone beats you!

man!!!!!!

i just got up tp go and take a dump, but someone beat me to the bathroom!!!!!

I hate that!!! I always have to wait like 45 min for the air to clear out...i cant stand the thought of someones *** air sticking to the insides of my lungs.

What do you guys do in this case....find another bathroom? Sit tight? Go back onto honda-tech in my case i guess.

I cant use the upstairs bathroom either...it goes right into the construction loan department...oh yea...i work at a bank...who needs some cd's 4.55% apy on a 12 month!!!!! 1000.oo minimum and no you dont need a checking account
ahhhhh, just trying to kill time
Old 12-22-2005, 08:22 AM

Default Re: you go to #2 at work and someone beats you! (cmy-vtec)

pfffft. 4.55% nukkah please
Old 12-22-2005, 08:25 AM
I'm here for the gangbang!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cmy-vtec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">man!!!!!!

i just got up tp go and take a dump, but someone beat me to the bathroom!!!!!

I hate that!!! I always have to wait like 45 min for the air to clear out...i cant stand the thought of someones *** air sticking to the insides of my lungs.

What do you guys do in this case....find another bathroom? Sit tight? Go back onto honda-tech in my case i guess.

I cant use the upstairs bathroom either...it goes right into the construction loan department...oh yea...i work at a bank...who needs some cd's 4.55% apy on a 12 month!!!!! 1000.oo minimum and no you dont need a checking account
ahhhhh, just trying to kill time
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I usually go to a bathroom in the corner of our 140k sf warehouse, where no one ever goes. I don't have to worry about interruptions or someone being there.

I have 3k for a cd....more details please!!!
Old 12-22-2005, 08:25 AM

Default Re: you go to #2 at work and someone beats you! (dreamer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dreamer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">pfffft. 4.55% nukkah please </TD></TR></TABLE>

that **** actually made me laugh at my window...thanks.

Its colorado....what more can you expect?
Old 12-22-2005, 08:27 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cmy-vtec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">that **** actually made me laugh at my window...thanks.

Its colorado....what more can you expect? </TD></TR></TABLE>

wish I could get my **** together enough to invest

Old 12-22-2005, 08:29 AM

Default Re: you go to #2 at work and someone beats you! (Lewie)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Lewie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I usually go to a bathroom in the corner of our 140k sf warehouse, where no one ever goes. I don't have to worry about interruptions or someone being there.

I have 3k for a cd....more details please!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yea the bathroom that is currently airing out is downstairs, huge..no echo action dont worry... and totally away from everything...i love that bathroom.

I once worked at bank where the bathroom was attatched to the breakroom and had like a .25" gap underneath the door....with echo factor...it sucked.

And yea!!!! our CD's are teh dopeness Advantage Bank Beeshes
Old 12-22-2005, 08:30 AM
El Chico

Default Re: you go to #2 at work and someone beats you! (Lewie)

WTF? NO!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.