Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what sources of information to trust?

Old 05-21-2012, 03:10 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what sources of information to trust?

so we went and got some vaccines for my kid today. and we asked the doc if there are any sideffects and like always(every question we ask is same answer)
noo there arent any sideffects, and then he always adds, something along the lines of" the tests were inconclusive, nobody really knows, etc) pretty vague answers.
i read online ant alot of those vaccines have bad side ffects and sometimes death,

i red a report when i was in the navy about one of the vaccines i think 83 people died from its sideffects and i bet general public never heard about it.(not gonna name which one)

same was for the hospital when my wife asked for the epidural shot and pretty much every other meds they gave her and the newborn. the answer was, "no and inconclusive"

my parents actually have friends who are doctors and they told them that most of the doctors tell their wifes not to get the epidural and any other meds because of sideffects.

i read online articles confirming my parents friend that there are major sideffects that are not apparent at first and are not disclosed by doctors that get paid by those companies...

and almost every field has its own hidden secrets that outsiders are not supposed to know.

yet the companies put up smiley face and encourage us to buy their ****, use their services, etc

theres so much dishonesty that it became normal to lie and cheat to your own advantage. and justify your actions with many excuses available like
"well everybodys doin it why cant i?"
"if i dont do it someone else will"
steal cars? well its normal these days so i dont feel bad.

i guarantee that there are millions of businesses that are based on lies and cheating. without it they would not be around.

so who do you trust? the doctor that went to school that is sponsored by the big pharma company and text books are written to brainwash the doctors into believing that certain meds are the best and safe to use?
or the internet where the sources of information are rarely known?

im not a doctor but i did pay attention in classes and know chemistry biology and physics pretty well to be able to spot at least some lies about products we use.

for example certain chemicals beeing safe to ingest in small doses, yet people forget that those chemicals might be present in more than one product you use so your level might be much higher than safe limit. but that is not common sense.

the company secrets are not guarded by hiding the info anymore they are protected by spreading misinformation about it and confusing people.

because when theres too many sources and they all say to be true you dont know what to belive.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:17 PM
I tell doctors what to do

Default Re: what sources of information to trust?

Do you know the side effects of not getting your kids vaccinated? Polio
Old 05-21-2012, 03:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Do your own research and lots of it. Doctors are some of the best scam artists.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:20 PM

Tetanus is probably fun too

Old 05-21-2012, 03:20 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by ILcrxsi1 View Post
And death.

How do you find sources to trust? Don't go to the free clinic, go to a reputable hospital, and learn how to find and dissect credible primary sources.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:22 PM
Cogent Argument Enthusiast

Zerohedge
Old 05-21-2012, 03:23 PM

Ah the good ole days. Don't get your kids vaccinated, those vaccines are dangerous

Old 05-21-2012, 03:28 PM

Alright mouth breather because I'm feeling generous today the cdc requires that everyone get these vaccine information sheets that explains pretty much everything you would ever need to know about the vaccine. I'm sure you were given them today. Why you think you can't trust the cdc, I don't know

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/vis/
Old 05-21-2012, 03:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Alright mouth breather because I'm feeling generous today the cdc requires that everyone get these vaccine information sheets that explains pretty much everything you would ever need to know about the vaccine. I'm sure you were given them today. Why you think you can't trust the cdc, I don't know

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/vis/
You even read that link? 1 in 4 woman have joint pain from MMR vaccinations. Lots of other side effects effecting over 10% of the people vaccinated. No thx
Old 05-21-2012, 03:47 PM
Reigning GDD Queen

Ooohhh, "Vaccine conspiracy" nutjobs, these are my favorite.

As to what sources do I trust? Depends, but peer reviewed literature and publications pertaining to various issues, particularly in medical and chemical sciences tend to get the bulk of my attention.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:50 PM
Good, Bad…I'm the one with the gun

refusal to vaccinate your kids should be punished. it is ridiculous that so many actually question the vaccines.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Ash J. Williams View Post
refusal to vaccinate your kids should be punished. it is ridiculous that so many actually question the vaccines.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:52 PM

just noticed the name of the OP.
irony, at it's best. pop pills at party with questionable history with no questions asked, refuse to vaccinate against a deadly disease.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by vivalagloria View Post
You even read that link? 1 in 4 woman have joint pain from MMR vaccinations. Lots of other side effects effecting over 10% of the people vaccinated. No thx
It doesn't say a single thing about joint pain on the MMR vaccine sheet
Old 05-21-2012, 03:55 PM
Solbros Owns Me

It's funny to see people so scared of vaccinations, yet usually plop down at night with some popcorn and soda, or even a McDonald's #3...lol

Everyone needs the basic vaccinations. Flu shots should be individually decided. I'm not down with petocin or epidural as both lead to immediate, short term sides for both baby and mom and there still is inconclusive data to support the safety. Women have a higher pain tolerance and have been giving birth for how many years? But if they choose to get meds, cool! Most hospitals are good at giving the risks and benefits as well as alternatives.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:57 PM

if a vaccine is designed to stop a pandemic or an epidemic before it starts, there should be no option to refuse. by opting out you put others at risk.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:58 PM
The Science Guy

A lot of vaccines are just getting injections of a weaker or "dead" iteration of the virus or bacteria you are getting vaccinated against. Some side effects maybe milder versions of what might normally be exhibited by those diseases.
Old 05-21-2012, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Xentropa View Post
A lot of vaccines are just getting injections of a weaker or "dead" iteration of the virus or bacteria you are getting vaccinated against. Some side effects maybe milder versions of what might normally be exhibited by those diseases.
DON'T TREAD ON ME WITH YOUR COMMUNIST DISEASES!

Old 05-21-2012, 04:07 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by Evs-One View Post
It's funny to see people so scared of vaccinations, yet usually plop down at night with some popcorn and soda, or even a McDonald's #3...lol

Everyone needs the basic vaccinations. Flu shots should be individually decided. I'm not down with petocin or epidural as both lead to immediate, short term sides for both baby and mom and there still is inconclusive data to support the safety. Women have a higher pain tolerance and have been giving birth for how many years? But if they choose to get meds, cool! Most hospitals are good at giving the risks and benefits as well as alternatives.
See, now the flu shot is debatable. The flu virus has such a great ability to mutate into new strands, that the one strand they decide to inject you with (the previous year's most popular strand), probably will have little effect of protecting you from the flu.
Honda-Tech Member

It doesn't say a single thing about joint pain on the MMR vaccine sheet
Read section 4 and that laundry list of side effects again. Maybe there were too many to remember
Honda-Tech Member

Anyone who knows any number of African immigrants have probably met plenty of people with polio. I would guess I have probably met at least 40-50 people who have/had polio as as a result of the simple fact that their Rastafarian parents would not allow them to receive the vaccine.

The best part? Of the 40-50 people I have met with polio, not a single one of them works or has parents who work to support them. They moved to the USA and receive free healthcare, housing, food, clothing and education.

**** science!! If god doesn't cure me, then I know the American taxpayer will provide for me.
Old 05-21-2012, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by vivalagloria View Post
Read section 4 and that laundry list of side effects again. Maybe there were too many to remember
Alright yeah I saw it.

Temporary joint pain, oh the humanity
Old 05-21-2012, 04:14 PM
The Science Guy

Originally Posted by Ash J. Williams View Post
DON'T TREAD ON ME WITH YOUR COMMUNIST DISEASES!

I also trust Fox News.
Old 05-21-2012, 04:21 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

how can i not question vaccines when 5 people from my base dies from vaccines.
in the military they are mandatory so cant really choose not to get them...
i never said that all vaccines are dangerous. i was vaccinated when i was little as well and probably for a good reason.

yaal got stuck on vaccines that was just an example, thats now what the topic is about.

im sure everyone of you can bring one or more examples of information beeing used to one's advantage while harming others, or hiding information about damages in order to avoid responsibility for company's or individual's action. it became normal because people dont say **** cuz we buzy watching american idle and shopping at costco, cutting walmart coupons, fighting countless traffic tickets and over charged credit cards, phone bills, and many other usefull things like researching the NEXT BALLER STATUS PHONE to buy.
Old 05-21-2012, 04:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by raverx3m View Post
how can i not question vaccines when 5 people from my base dies from vaccines.
in the military they are mandatory so cant really choose not to get them...
i never said that all vaccines are dangerous. i was vaccinated when i was little as well and probably for a good reason.

yaal got stuck on vaccines that was just an example, thats now what the topic is about.

im sure everyone of you can bring one or more examples of information beeing used to one's advantage while harming others, or hiding information about damages in order to avoid responsibility for company's or individual's action. it became normal because people dont say **** cuz we buzy watching american idle and shopping at costco, cutting walmart coupons, fighting countless traffic tickets and over charged credit cards, phone bills, and many other usefull things like researching the NEXT BALLER STATUS PHONE to buy.
I feel guilty because I have in fact been researching the next flagship phone I should buy.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: what sources of information to trust?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.