What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about? - Page 2 - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Old 12-06-2018, 12:13 PM
  #26  
Sensational
 
CBXweb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Franklin Village
Posts: 2,031
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Originally Posted by newt2 View Post
You shouldn't get hammered around your kids at all.

Having said that, I suspect you mean taking your kids to the brewery. There's nothing wrong with that unless you think that having any drinks in front of your kids is bad. If I want to have two beers and some food truck tacos, it's not hurting my kid to bring her along for a coke and food truck tacos too.

I agree. I don’t want any kids at a Brewery, but I “get it”. But then you have some that lean into it and have family oriented nights. So bogus thinking you’re going to have a Saturday night up in the spot and there’s a bouncy house with Connect 4 games EVERYWHERE.
CBXweb is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:13 PM
  #27  
Loves Tossing Salad
 
09chaplak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Uh, uh DIPSY
Posts: 917
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Originally Posted by NVturbo View Post
people and their pet dogs....at a grocery store. Yeah, leave the mutt at home dimwits...
BRUH! Boggles my mind when I see that ****.
09chaplak is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:14 PM
  #28  
INSERT TITLE HERE
 
newt2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Littleton, CO, USA
Posts: 1,444
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Originally Posted by 09chaplak View Post
Using coupons at the grocery store
Wait... what? I saved about 20% on grocery list last week from using coupons and it was all stuff I normally buy anyway. Kroger just sends you coupons on your commonly purchased items all the time as an incentive to keep shopping there. Why would I be trashy for using them?
newt2 is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:14 PM
  #29  
Member
 
GoLowDrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: East Palo Alto, CA
Posts: 88,632
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Originally Posted by 09chaplak View Post
Using coupons at the grocery store
I'll have to disagree with that. To copy that show that was on TV a few years back, I could get $36 worth of item for like $2 something. It does work. That's winning for me.
GoLowDrew is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:14 PM
  #30  
816d16 owes me money!
iTrader: (1)
 
usdm420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sofa King
Posts: 4,525
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Originally Posted by Rguy View Post
gross. My legs would get all hot and sweaty at night.

a man sleeps in boxers at night.
I normally do. But in Winter time....I'll toss on some sweats every now n then.
As for your legs, you need some NAIR man!
usdm420 is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:15 PM
  #31  
Loves Tossing Salad
 
09chaplak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Uh, uh DIPSY
Posts: 917
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Disagree as you please!
09chaplak is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:16 PM
  #32  
INSERT TITLE HERE
 
newt2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Littleton, CO, USA
Posts: 1,444
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Originally Posted by CBXweb View Post



I agree. I don’t want any kids at a Brewery, but I “get it”. But then you have some that lean into it and have family oriented nights. So bogus thinking you’re going to have a Saturday night up in the spot and there’s a bouncy house with Connect 4 games EVERYWHERE.
That's the thing with breweries though. They're designed to be like pubs, not bars. Places where you can go get some food, drinks, play some board games and bring the dog if you want. I realize that's not for everyone which is why there's a million bars out there. Plenty of choices for all types. No need to complain, just pick one that suits you.
newt2 is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:16 PM
  #33  
816d16 owes me money!
iTrader: (1)
 
usdm420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sofa King
Posts: 4,525
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Originally Posted by NVturbo View Post
people and their pet dogs....at a grocery store. Yeah, leave the mutt at home dimwits...
I never understand the people (usually old as **** people) that leave their dogs in the car in the grocery store/mall parking lot while they go shop.
You don't think he'd be more comfortable at home?
usdm420 is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:17 PM
  #34  
Member
 
GoLowDrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: East Palo Alto, CA
Posts: 88,632
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Originally Posted by 09chaplak View Post
Old people posting on forums
What is old? GK old? GLD old? Or HT average old? The forum average was once 26, I think it's early 30s now.
GoLowDrew is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:18 PM
  #35  
Honda-Tech Member
 
BeeResp0nsible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Philly, PA
Posts: 89
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Define "ghetto"...

I think the word you're looking for is trashy?
BeeResp0nsible is online now  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:19 PM
  #36  
816d16 owes me money!
iTrader: (1)
 
usdm420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sofa King
Posts: 4,525
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Originally Posted by BeeResp0nsible View Post
Define "ghetto"...

I think the word you're looking for is trashy?
IMO ghetto and trashy are interchangeable
usdm420 is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:19 PM
  #37  
INSERT TITLE HERE
 
newt2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Littleton, CO, USA
Posts: 1,444
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Originally Posted by usdm420 View Post
I never understand the people (usually old as **** people) that leave their dogs in the car in the grocery store/mall parking lot while they go shop.
You don't think he'd be more comfortable at home?
I would never just load up the dog and take him to the grocery store but there are times when we're out already and I have to make a quick stop on the way home.

Sometimes we also stop by the store on our evening walk. One of us stays outside with the dog while the other grabs a few things.
newt2 is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:20 PM
  #38  
Loves Tossing Salad
 
09chaplak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Uh, uh DIPSY
Posts: 917
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Originally Posted by GoLowDrew View Post
What is old? GK old? GLD old? Or HT average old? The forum average was once 26, I think it's early 30s now.
That was more of a


I enjoy old people
09chaplak is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:21 PM
  #39  
Do you even red wheels?
 
ForceFed Motorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bellingham, WA
Posts: 6,367
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Originally Posted by CBXweb View Post



I agree. I don’t want any kids at a Brewery, but I “get it”. But then you have some that lean into it and have family oriented nights. So bogus thinking you’re going to have a Saturday night up in the spot and there’s a bouncy house with Connect 4 games EVERYWHERE.
We only frequent the no kids ones and thankfully we have such a massive craft brew presence some of the breweries were able to open a second location that’s kid free. Plus a lot of them allow dogs which is perfect. My dog can enjoy a beer with me and your kid can’t
ForceFed Motorsports is online now  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:21 PM
  #40  
816d16 owes me money!
iTrader: (1)
 
usdm420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sofa King
Posts: 4,525
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Originally Posted by newt2 View Post
I would never just load up the dog and take him to the grocery store but there are times when we're out already and I have to make a quick stop on the way home.

Sometimes we also stop by the store on our evening walk. One of us stays outside with the dog while the other grabs a few things.
Those cases are all well and fine...not a problem. But when I pull up and the dog is there, go inside and do 45 mins of grocery shopping and your dog is still there when I get out, WTF?
usdm420 is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:21 PM
  #41  
Honda-Tech Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Jackson NJ
Posts: 275
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

I wouldn't go to Walmart in Pj's, but definitely 711/ wawa. Most especially on the weekend.

But like someone else mentioned, I usually wear sweat pants in the winter, so I don't look too boujie. Unless I wear the Ralph Polo ones with horses everywhere :D

People that don't tip on drinks... (was a bartender)>>
vLad11591 is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:22 PM
  #42  
Loves Tossing Salad
 
09chaplak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Uh, uh DIPSY
Posts: 917
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Originally Posted by vLad11591 View Post
I wouldn't go to Walmart in Pj's, but definitely 711/ wawa. Most especially on the weekend.

But like someone else mentioned, I usually wear sweat pants in the winter, so I don't look too boujie. Unless I wear the Ralph Polo ones with horses everywhere :D

People that don't tip on drinks... (was a bartender)>>
What if I wait until the end to tip?
09chaplak is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:25 PM
  #43  
INSERT TITLE HERE
 
newt2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Littleton, CO, USA
Posts: 1,444
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Originally Posted by usdm420 View Post
Those cases are all well and fine...not a problem. But when I pull up and the dog is there, go inside and do 45 mins of grocery shopping and your dog is still there when I get out, WTF?
Yeah some folks can't do anything without their dog. It's kind of pathetic. That brings up another trashy behavior, "service" dogs on planes. GTFO, you just don't want to pay the extra fee.

When I bought my puppy last year I flew all the way to Detroit, rented a car, bought a crate and spent three days driving him home so I didn't have to subject him to flying. It cost a lot more but I didn't have to be that guy and he didn't have to ride in the cargo hold as a six week old pup.
newt2 is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:30 PM
  #44  
Honda-Tech Member
 
BeeResp0nsible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Philly, PA
Posts: 89
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Originally Posted by newt2 View Post
Yeah some folks can't do anything without their dog. It's kind of pathetic. That brings up another trashy behavior, "service" dogs on planes. GTFO, you just don't want to pay the extra fee.

When I bought my puppy last year I flew all the way to Detroit, rented a car, bought a crate and spent three days driving him home so I didn't have to subject him to flying. It cost a lot more but I didn't have to be that guy and he didn't have to ride in the cargo hold as a six week old pup.
I mean to be fair, the fees that airlines charge to bring a dog on the plane is ridiculous. The dog is supposed to be crated and has to fit under the seat from my experience. This requires no additional assistance or inconvenience for anyone yet they charge $100+ per flight. I kind of don't blame people for working the system. I feel the same way about hotel pet "deposits" too.
BeeResp0nsible is online now  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:30 PM
  #45  
816d16 owes me money!
iTrader: (1)
 
usdm420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sofa King
Posts: 4,525
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

I hate the fake service dog ******** that use it as an excuse to take their dog everywhere with them.
usdm420 is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:37 PM
  #46  
Member
 
GoLowDrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: East Palo Alto, CA
Posts: 88,632
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Originally Posted by usdm420 View Post
I hate the fake service dog ******** that use it as an excuse to take their dog everywhere with them.
Yes, didn't know there are so many dogs in training. And when you look at the breed, it's like no way...
GoLowDrew is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:40 PM
  #47  
816d16 owes me money!
iTrader: (1)
 
usdm420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sofa King
Posts: 4,525
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

The chihuahua you're pushing in a stroller through Kroger isn't a service dog, gimme a break.
usdm420 is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:41 PM
  #48  
Honda-Tech Member
 
BeeResp0nsible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Philly, PA
Posts: 89
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Originally Posted by usdm420 View Post
The chihuahua you're pushing in a stroller through Kroger isn't a service dog, gimme a break.
YES IT IS PRINCESS MAKES ME HAPPY K?
BeeResp0nsible is online now  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:45 PM
  #49  
Honda-Tech Member
 
rockcity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Culture of Honor
Posts: 408
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

Originally Posted by 09chaplak View Post
Leaving your car running while in the parking lot and leaving it.
Originally Posted by 09chaplak View Post
paying for **** in change
Originally Posted by 09chaplak View Post
Waiting until the cashier tells you how much and then you pull out your wallet as if that's the signal you can get your money out and taking forever to pay
Originally Posted by 09chaplak View Post
Using your trunk as a table while you eat your breakfast sandwich in the store parking lot in the morning
Originally Posted by 09chaplak View Post
Someone asking for a cig when you aren't even smoking
All of these.
rockcity is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:46 PM
  #50  
Honda-Tech Member
 
rockcity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Culture of Honor
Posts: 408
Default Re: What are some ghetto behaviors you see when out and about?

People who don't use their turn signals.

People who write checks at retail stores.

People who throw cig butts out their window.

People who try to bum smokes off of complete strangers.
rockcity is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.