Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What personality type are you?

Old 04-03-2019, 01:19 PM
Loves Tossing Salad

Default What personality type are you?

My boss had all her reports take this test and dear god did it pin the tail on the donkey for me. I scored heavily as the Logistician.

"The Logistician personality type is thought to be the most abundant, making up around 13% of the population. Their defining characteristics of integrity, practical logic and tireless dedication to duty make Logisticians a vital core to many families, as well as organizations that uphold traditions, rules and standards, such as law offices, regulatory bodies and military. People with the Logistician personality type enjoy taking responsibility for their actions, and take pride in the work they do Ė when working towards a goal, Logisticians hold back none of their time and energy completing each relevant task with accuracy and patience."

It has numerous sections it goes into about personality, strengths, weaknesses, parenting type, etc. It only really took me about 5 minutes even though it says it'll take longer. It was uncanny how accurate it was for me and I feel as though I learned a lot.

If you have the time, even if you don't post it here, I highly recommend it if you have never done one of these or haven't in a while.

https://www.16personalities.com/
Old 04-03-2019, 01:23 PM
Cole Trickle

Default Re: What personality type are you?

INTJ.

The architect.

It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, Architects know this all too well. Architects form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population – it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the Architect personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.

With a natural thirst for knowledge that shows itself early in life, Architects are often given the title of “bookworm” as children. While this may be intended as an insult by their peers, they more than likely identify with it and are even proud of it, greatly enjoying their broad and deep body of knowledge. Architects enjoy sharing what they know as well, confident in their mastery of their chosen subjects, but they prefer to design and execute a brilliant plan within their field rather than share opinions on “uninteresting” distractions like gossip.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Harlan Ellison
A paradox to most observers, Architects are able to live by glaring contradictions that nonetheless make perfect sense – at least from a purely rational perspective. For example, Architects are simultaneously the most starry-eyed idealists and the bitterest of cynics, a seemingly impossible conflict. But this is because Architect personalities tend to believe that with effort, intelligence and consideration, nothing is impossible, while at the same time they believe that people are too lazy, short-sighted or self-serving to actually achieve those fantastic results. Yet that cynical view of reality is unlikely to stop an interested Architect from achieving a result they believe to be relevant
Old 04-03-2019, 01:24 PM
aka DaZman69!

Awesome
Old 04-03-2019, 01:24 PM
something gnarly

was always INTJ, but last time someone posted one on here I got ISTJ for the first time ever. guess i'm changing.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:25 PM
Honda-Tech Platinum Member

INTJ
Old 04-03-2019, 01:26 PM
I like to party

ENTJ

If there’s anything ENTJs love, it’s a good challenge, big or small, and they firmly believe that given enough time and resources, they can achieve any goal. This quality makes people with the ENTJ personality type brilliant entrepreneurs, and their ability to think strategically and hold a long-term focus while executing each step of their plans with determination and precision makes them powerful business leaders. This determination is often a self-fulfilling prophecy, as ENTJs push their goals through with sheer willpower where others might give up and move on, and their Extraverted (E) nature means they are likely to push everyone else right along with them, achieving spectacular results in the process.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:26 PM
Loves Tossing Salad

Originally Posted by moopmoop View Post
INTJ.

The architect.
So you're a dick
Old 04-03-2019, 01:31 PM
SHAME ON YOU REBECCA!

Logician (INTP-a)

The Logician personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there’s nothing they’d be more unhappy about than being “common”. Logicians pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, Logicians have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.
They love patterns, and spotting discrepancies between statements could almost be described as a hobby, making it a bad idea to lie to a Logician. This makes it ironic that Logicians’ word should always be taken with a grain of salt – it’s not that they are dishonest, but people with the Logician personality type tend to share thoughts that are not fully developed, using others as a sounding board for ideas and theories in a debate against themselves rather than as actual conversation partners.
Further, Logicians are unlikely to understand emotional complaints at all, and their friends won’t find a bedrock of emotional support in them. People with the Logician personality type would much rather make a series of logical suggestions for how to resolve the underlying issue, a perspective that is not always welcomed by their more sensitive companions. This will likely extend to most social conventions and goals as well, like planning dinners and getting married, as Logicians are far more concerned with originality and efficient results.
dealing with this now, and it's not looking good
Old 04-03-2019, 01:36 PM
that's no moon

Apparently INFJ-A
Old 04-03-2019, 01:37 PM
-Intl Steve Krew

Introverted egomaniac
Old 04-03-2019, 01:39 PM
footwork mastery

Originally Posted by moopmoop View Post
INTJ.

The architect.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:50 PM
Will you make something up for me please?

Old 04-03-2019, 02:10 PM
Do it right the first second time!

INTP
Old 04-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Touching My Member

Old 04-03-2019, 02:15 PM
aka DaZman69!

While scary accurate, It would be far more helpful if the results told you how shitty your personality was rather than how awesome it is..

Literally everyone is going to read their diagnosis and think, hell yeah I’m amazing.
Old 04-03-2019, 02:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I've taken the test numerous times throughout the years to see if there's relative consistency. Each time it comes back INTJ or INTP.
Old 04-03-2019, 02:18 PM
Touching My Member

Originally Posted by sflkgjsfndgn View Post
While scary accurate, It would be far more helpful if the results told you how shitty your personality was rather than how awesome it is..

Literally everyone is going to read their diagnosis and think, hell yeah Iím amazing.
**** YOU, I'm amazing!
Old 04-03-2019, 02:25 PM
aka DaZman69!

They should link that **** up somehow with job recruiting. Be ******* wham bam perfect fit for the employee and employer
Old 04-03-2019, 02:33 PM
Plead da Fif

ISTJ-T IIRC
Old 04-03-2019, 02:36 PM
Do it right the first second time!

Originally Posted by sflkgjsfndgn View Post

Literally everyone is going to read their diagnosis and think, hell yeah I’m amazing.
I typed up a long response to the negatives about being an INTP, but then I corrected it 100 times and read through it 100 more to make sure I wasn't missing anything and that everything made sense the way I was describing it before I figured you wouldn't understand so I just deleted it so I wouldn't sound stupid.
Old 04-03-2019, 03:40 PM
something gnarly

Got ISTJ on that test with roughly 60% introverted, observant, thinking, judging, and assertive.

I didn’t like the one that said “As a parent, you would rather see your child grow up kind than smart” because I’m not sure what disagreeing implies.
Old 04-03-2019, 03:46 PM
-Intl Steve Krew

You'd rather have a nice walmart greeter, than an ******* doctor.
Old 04-03-2019, 03:56 PM
aka DaZman69!

Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
I typed up a long response to the negatives about being an INTP, but then I corrected it 100 times and read through it 100 more to make sure I wasn't missing anything and that everything made sense the way I was describing it before I figured you wouldn't understand so I just deleted it so I wouldn't sound stupid.
Our personality found your joke to be a 4/10 on the joke scale. We also find many of your jokes in a much higher bracket, and are slightly disappointed your effort was higher than usual but effectiveness lower than usual. And because we get tired of explaining ourselves, weíll just put it bluntly, your joke sucks.
Old 04-03-2019, 04:15 PM
Keyboard Humorist

Originally Posted by 5SpdH22 View Post
Got ISTJ on that test with roughly 60% introverted, observant, thinking, judging, and assertive.

I didnít like the one that said ďAs a parent, you would rather see your child grow up kind than smartĒ because Iím not sure what disagreeing implies.
that one got me wondering too.
Do I want a kind kid - yes.
Do I want a dumb kid - no.
Do I agree with this question - no.
Old 04-03-2019, 06:59 PM
Oracle of GDD

Originally Posted by 4drEF View Post
that one got me wondering too.
Do I want a kind kid - yes.
Do I want a dumb kid - no.
Do I agree with this question - no.
It means that someone who answers "disagree" would rather their kid grew up smart, than kind.

If you're the guy who tells his kid to "be a killer" then you'll click the big disagree circle.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.