Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What happened to MotorMatrix.com ??

Old 08-13-2004, 01:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What happened to MotorMatrix.com ??

Does anyone know what happened to that user on here? The website is no working anymore either. He owes me 75 bucks from a while back and I could never get a respond from him. Anybody know anything?
Old 08-23-2004, 05:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: What happened to MotorMatrix.com ?? (crexer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by crexer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Does anyone know what happened to that user on here? The website is no working anymore either. He owes me 75 bucks from a while back and I could never get a respond from him. Anybody know anything?</TD></TR></TABLE>

he's a scammer. check this

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=967536
Old 08-23-2004, 05:56 AM

Default Re: What happened to MotorMatrix.com ?? (crexer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by crexer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">. He owes me 75 bucks from a while back and I could never get a respond from him. Anybody know anything?</TD></TR></TABLE>

He owes one guy $10,000

Search under his name, theresquite a few threads about him. He pretty much took everyone's $$ and then closed shop.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.