Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

Watch this beta male try to explain to Joe Rogan that alpha males don't exist

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Watch this beta male try to explain to Joe Rogan that alpha males don't exist

Old 04-24-2019, 03:56 PM
I like to party

Default Watch this beta male try to explain to Joe Rogan that alpha males don't exist

Old 04-24-2019, 03:58 PM
rookn00b

Default Re: Watch this beta male try to explain to Joe Rogan that alpha males don't exist

13 minutes is a bit much but as a beta male, I can assure you that there are alpha males.
Old 04-24-2019, 04:02 PM
I like to party

Default Re: Watch this beta male try to explain to Joe Rogan that alpha males don't exist

Just give it 5 mins, he starts off showing how dumb he is and it only gets worse from there lol
Old 04-24-2019, 04:03 PM
Cole Trickle

https://slate.com/culture/2019/03/jo...-the-left.html

Joe Rogan is an idiot who only comes off as intelligent or asking good questions to people who don't understand the basic subject matter at hand.
Old 04-24-2019, 04:03 PM
Oracle of GDD

I hate how overused these terms are, but "beta male" is the worst.

For it to be accurate, you'd have to call him the "Omega Male" and that sounds awesome.

But in animal kingdoms the beta is just the 2nd-biggest badass, and becomes the alpha when the alpha dies. The beta male is the Vice President, not some schmuck on the street who has micropenis.
Old 04-24-2019, 04:05 PM
rookn00b

Originally Posted by Ross View Post
I hate how overused these terms are, but "beta male" is the worst.

For it to be accurate, you'd have to call him the "Omega Male" and that sounds awesome.

But in animal kingdoms the beta is just the 2nd-biggest badass, and becomes the alpha when the alpha dies. The beta male is the Vice President, not some schmuck on the street who has micropenis.
Even the alpha needs assistance on occasion.

Old 04-24-2019, 04:07 PM
rookn00b

Originally Posted by 2LEM1 View Post
Just give it 5 mins, he starts off showing how dumb he is and it only gets worse from there lol
We're all dumb to someone
Old 04-24-2019, 04:08 PM
Oracle of GDD

Read an article on wolf packs and the conclusion was that the trait most commonly shared by alpha males...was that they had once been betas.

And even the alpha male wolves were submissive to the alpha female.

So yeah this whole alpha/beta thing really doesn't work for authoritarian bro culture the way they think it does.
Old 04-24-2019, 04:13 PM
rookn00b

alpha female.
Originally Posted by xtrac1 View Post
I need a Trinity in my life. One bad *** alpha chick.

https://honda-tech.com/forums/genera...hicks-3171859/
Old 04-24-2019, 05:26 PM
Nu Sigma Alpha

Lol at the OP thinking heís some alpha. Not even a beta.
Old 04-24-2019, 05:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Read an article on wolf packs and the conclusion was that the trait most commonly shared by alpha males...was that they had once been betas.

And even the alpha male wolves were submissive to the alpha female.

So yeah this whole alpha/beta thing really doesn't work for authoritarian bro culture the way they think it does.
Pretty much.

I could do an entire diatribe on this, but Ross gets it. That whole MGTOW movement is hilarious.
Old 04-24-2019, 05:47 PM
GDD's DJ EX-M0D

Originally Posted by black_EM1 View Post
Pretty much.

I could do an entire diatribe on this, but Ross gets it. That whole MGTOW movement is hilarious.
Somebody posted that acronym the other day, and I googled it.

Holy ****

Itís like the whole red pill thing on incel steroids.
Old 04-24-2019, 05:52 PM
I like to party

Just googled. Was not let down.

I guess I'm aware?
Old 04-24-2019, 05:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

haha Wow
Old 04-24-2019, 06:07 PM
footwork mastery

I could have definitely called Ross or Bluuu being the biggest people mad about this. Iíll have to watch the video later but typically anyone calling themselves an alpha is not.
Old 04-24-2019, 06:29 PM
Oracle of GDD

Originally Posted by .Grimace View Post
I could have definitely called Ross or Bluuu being the biggest people mad about this. Iíll have to watch the video later but typically anyone calling themselves an alpha is not.
I'm not really mad, and I accept the idea of certain people being naturally dominant over others, but this alpha/beta thing is just incorrect. That's all.

Being an "alpha" doesn't mean that you go it alone and say **** everyone else. It means that people lean on you and you might get taken advantage of or taken for granted. Great power, great responsibility and all that.
Old 04-24-2019, 07:11 PM
I like to party

I can see nobody watched the video lol
Old 04-24-2019, 07:13 PM
Cole Trickle

Originally Posted by 816d16 View Post
Somebody posted that acronym the other day, and I googled it.

Holy ****

Itís like the whole red pill thing on incel steroids.
I'd seen the term and never looked it up.

The chart 2LEM1 posted....what in the.

I can't tell if their moms coddled them too much, if they grew up in broken homes/with abusive mothers or fathers, or if they are just Elliot Rodger types who actively hate women because they have an inflated self worth while not really having anything worthwhile to contribute themselves.

Plot twist: I suspect this is a "circle as many answers as apply" type question.

I'm not mad. I'm fully aware that there are stupid people who view the world like this.

The only people who've ever called me a beta or any of this type of bullshit are idiots on car forums who've never met me & probably reside somewhere on the MGTOW spectrum, largely the ones that involve no or unhealthy contact with women.

I'm not really mad, and I accept the idea of certain people being naturally dominant over others, but this alpha/beta thing is just incorrect. That's all.

Being an "alpha" doesn't mean that you go it alone and say **** everyone else. It means that people lean on you and you might get taken advantage of or taken for granted. Great power, great responsibility and all that.
Exactly. That's what these idiots don't understand (well, one of many, many things (nearly all things tbh)).
Old 04-24-2019, 07:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

In animal kingdom the weak die. The strong don't spend much effort supporting the weak. The weak need to be filtered out of the gene pool. The ones becoming strong learn from the more strong. Using the idea behind the words alpha/beta from the animal kingdom and applying that to the human doesn't make sense due to the idea that we strive to keep the weak alive (not an animal kingdom trait).

From the human perspective there exists strong, weak, and everything in between; but there needs to be words to describe the idea.
Old 04-24-2019, 07:27 PM
that's no moon

I could have definitely called Ross or Bluuu being the biggest people mad about this. I’ll have to watch the video later but typically anyone calling themselves an alpha is not.
Yup.

Last edited by 020; 04-24-2019 at 07:52 PM.
Old 04-24-2019, 07:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

It would be neat to see a study about the DISC (personality) results of men compared to which of the men that women find most desirable; and vce versa. Then tie that with physical looks.
Old 04-24-2019, 07:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by funk.regulator View Post
It would be neat to see a study about the DISC (personality) results of men compared to which of the men that women find most desirable; and vce versa. Then tie that with physical looks.
And tie this in with monetary success and life stress levels.
Old 04-24-2019, 07:49 PM
that's no moon

Originally Posted by 2LEM1 View Post
I watched the whole thing. By the end Joe admits the guy is right. @ 12:54+
Old 04-24-2019, 07:50 PM
0x5359-0055

Comments are gold
Old 04-24-2019, 07:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 020 View Post
I watched the whole thing. By the end Joe admits the guy is right. @ 12:54+
Trying to watch it but it is so bothersome that I constantly hear him telling me "right". Almost like trying to convince me of something by slowly pushing and idea over and over and over...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.