Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vancouver People

Old 08-02-2005, 10:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vancouver People

Where in vancouver is a good place to stay if I am trying to hit up the bars for a couple of nights? Looking to not spend over 120 a night. TIA.
Old 08-02-2005, 12:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Vancouver People (lkshs123)

http://www.bwcg.com/

Very cheap, right next to all the clubs and the rooms are huge. I'll be there this weekend!

/thread
Old 08-02-2005, 01:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Vancouver People (lkshs123)

contact the University of British Columbia....the residences are hostels in the summer time......hold on....here is info.

UBC Conference Centre
The centre opens many of UBC's student residences to outside visitors during the summer. Rooms range from hostel style accommodation to apartment-like suites. Rates are as low as $24, and range up to over $100 per night depending on the option chosen. Meals are not generally included.

UBC Conference Centre.
Tel: (604) 822-1000. Fax: (604) 822-1001
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: http://www.conferences.ubc.ca (link opens in new window)

It is on campus, which is about a 20 min bus ride from downtown.....although I am sure UBC will have stuff going on every night too.

PM me if you need help

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.